Aaron p

30mg 5meo Rectal Administration

100 posts in this topic

I prefer tripping in the morning, 1-2 hours after a small meal, like really small, one toast with butter or something, so I don't feel like fainting from hunger after sleep.

Yeah, I faint pretty easily, but I can't be the only one so maybe this post will be of some use.

Tested again rectal, this time 13 mg hcl.

Set/Setting: in the morning, no breakfast.  in sitting meditation position. I am not in good mood but tried anyway.

During trip: a little energy after 5 minutes, nothing more than I would get from normal meditation. This was  total weak..

One time plugging with 4 mg worked perfectly. So how can it be that this 3 times bigger dose than the one which worked, is so weak. Is mood a real big factor?

Edited by OBEler

Did you take a shit before hand? Must take a shit. Be careful not to catapult yourself into a heavy ass breakthrough

@Aaron p I always shit before.

lol how can I catapult into a heavy breakthrough if nothing happens. I plugged already 6 times and just one worked. I need to raise up the dose and I do this in baby steps ( + 1-3 mg)

Edited by OBEler

If something in your body is stopping your 5meo from working, you'll be tempted to increase and increase and increase the dosage, then if that thing that stopped you from tripping goes away all of a sudden and you have 30mg trip...haha...your gonna have an intense skull fucking session with God for 20 minutes haha. 

I don't much experience with plugging. Maybe...ask the boss @Leo Gura

Tested again rectal, this time 11 mg hcl.

Set/Setting: in the afternoon, 5 hours no eating.  in lying position. My mood is not so good. But again, I tried.

During trip: very subtle little energy after 5 minutes,. This time I would say there were almost no effect at all. Next time I will try 15 mg for sure.

Maybe I really need to empty my bowl. Not just shit before, I need to cleanse this

Tested today again two times rectal, 2 hours were between these trips. Here is the first one:

Set/Setting: in the evening, 5 hours no eating.   Had a good shit before and in shower cleaned my ass. Took 7  mg hcl. 

During trip:  After 5 minutes a litle tingeling maybe. Almost no effect. That was frustrating.

Two hours later I tried again:

Set/Setting: I had a little headache, maybe because it did not work before but I tried nevertheless. I took 10 mg hcl. 

During trip:  After 5 minutes the effect came very fast. My heart was beating faster and faster, it felt like a panic attack. I could hear my heart beating very loud. This was uneasy, I did not know what comes next. My eyes were closed the whole time. A little fear arised, but this did not matched with the strong body reaction. I was not mentally really in panic but my body clearly was. For no reason. That was interesting.

To go through this "panic attack" I concentrated on my breath and waited until the effects were gone. This was over after 3  minutes. During this time my thoughts were "I am not ready for this", "I dont want an ego death right now, because this is the point of no return", "I dont want to experience God or infinity, that is too much right now"

Looking back on this: on the one hand I am happy that plugging works again. On the other hand, this was not pleasant at all. Am I doing something wrong? What should I do next? Should I do 10 mg again, I dont know... I just wanted to test 5 meo a little. I want this energy I had on 4 mg. This was so beautiful. Now on 10 mg I get a panic attack...

@OBEler  I am being led to smoke 5meo now when the spirit tells me to. I smoked DMT and 5meo today, very very powerful experience. My sister walked in (she knew I done it lol) and I was just looking at her with my jaw hanging in awe at what I was seeing. The sensitivity was IMMENSE It felt amazing. I can really feel it starting to kick it hard overall. Ive contacted Martin ball about possible coaching and help with integration (depending on the price) I might do it!

I smoked 25 mg today (my tolerance is pretty high) it felt amazing. Leo says that bigger doses are sometimes less scary because on lower doses the ego is still holding on for dear life haha. Bigger doses help to just overwhelm the ego completely. Don't be afraid man. Obviously know your limits, but don't underestimate yourself! I was just walking about in my room smoking my 5meo today, super casual  ??? 

I'll be doing a 5 day 5meo retreat sometime soon. Aiming for 15 day retreat later in the year maybe even 20 day 5meo retreat depending. I also need to increase my visualization lucidity within kriya yoga, increase my number of pranayama's and start doing other parts like breath of fire and other auxiliary practices within kriya yoga. My self enquiry is pretty good ATM. Concentration will be something I'll be focusing on more as well. I'm up to an hour and a half of daily practise now. If I can do more journal contemplation and "do nothing", with regular 5meo retreats and maintain that for 5 years I reckon I'll have made some progress♥️

Edited by Aaron p

@OBEler You are bullshitting around. There is no such thing as "testing 5-MeO a little" or wanting some energy from it. You must go all-in. It's like you're trying to have sex, but just the tip. Stop playing games with this life-changing thing. Either do it, or don't. This half-assing of it is not the way. You want the glory but none of the sacrifice.

You are not going to weasel your way through 5-MeO.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@OBEler Love awaits you on the other side. There is nothing to fear. Just let go and surrender to it.

@Leo Gura I understand. On high dose there is no time for fighting and I get the experience. Eighter you are God or not. There is not much in between. But I have to sacrifice as you said. I dont want to be shocked and mindfucked for month. hope there is a way in between where I can be prepared for this breakthrough experience. This must be possible. Maybe aiming for a white out experience where I can hardly remember anything?

@Serotoninluv You said on low doses you can get sub breakthroughs and very pleasant energies. Is there some value in it to go this slow baby step approach I am doing right now?

Should I just jup to 20 mg or do 10 mg again many times until this heartbeating reaction stops and then move in baby steps upward?

@OBEler You continue to weasel around. Stop it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@OBEler Don't let anyone push you.. if you don't want to experience ego-death/god/infinity right now maybe you shouldn't do 5-meo.

A strong desire for truth is probably the most important thing for this experience.

In my opinion it's not wise to do 5-meo beacuse you want to experience pleasant energies..

There is no way to prepare for a breakthrough dose, maybe more sub breakthroughts lower the fear of going for it but it wont prepare you.

Also the heartbeating reaction never stops you have to accept it in the moment it is part of ego death in my experience.

Don't jump from 10-20, go 10>15>20 @OBEler

I'm still discovering 5meo like. But what @Serotoninluv said is true, nothing to fear. It makes you so strong. I have literally felt my mind get soooooooo much stronger from only a handful of uses. DMT usually scares the b'jesus out of me, but I gave been extra fearless ever since I did my 5meo trips. I honestly still haven't got a full blown breakthrough yet as my tolerance is quite great but I think I'll be having a 5 day 5meo retreat sometime within the next month or so...get a few breakthroughs 

@Aaron p Ok thanks for your advice. But what about the heartbeating reaction for 2-3 minutes? Should I really jump to 15 mg in next session or should I try 10 mg again until this heart beating reaction stops? 

On big doses like 20+ mg I think the ego dies so quickly there will be heartbeating reaction just for some seconds. And what is when my ego still resists on 15 mg because the dose is not strong enough to kill it. Maybe a jump to 20 mg would make sense here to avoid these problems.

Stand strong soldier, face your fears. When a dog runs at you, you don't run away you run towards it.

When I feel like I'm literally about to go legit insane I grit my teeth and ask for MORE ?????? (do remember tho, my doses will be bigger than yours because my tolerance is more)

Edited by Aaron p

@Aaron p HAHA legit insane is not something I want to experience, but that must be the sacrifice for experience absolute love.

I am just happy that plugging worked again, this is a milestone for me! There is really a narrow degree between no effects and strong effects. Now I need to think about the dosage. 10 mg and heavy heart beating. What then can I expect from 15 mg... heart explosion, ego death and absolute insanity??