Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epiphany_Inspired

Wisdom for the Young

3 posts in this topic

1. Is this video just for wipper-snappers? Or should I watch it too (since I'm middle aged but half granny/ half child)?

2. Will there be more videos for us fogies eventually, or are we finally deemed a lost cause... lol ?

3. My advice for young people: a) realize early the consequences of actions and inactions b) take the risks you need to, while following the synchronicity and intuition breadcrumbs on life's trails c) stay present  d) remember mistakes are for learning from... and once you truly learn, you no longer need to repeat them e) live from your highest vibration possible f) learn to separate from individual identity early h) gratitude, respect, and kindness, are essential and need to be maintained i) this life/ yourself, are not meant to be escaped from, you/ life are meant to be treasured, even when it's most challenging j) breathing is more than you think; it's why turtles live so long xD

5dc346a779d757175531ff22.jpeg

How old are you?

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

It's not the years in your life that count; it's the life in your years. - Lincoln

Age is irrelevant. There are children who act like adults, and adults who act like children. You have to decide which one of those are you. 

The latest video was a little bit more grounded than the other ones, but in all honesty, Leo was going way too deep in spirituality past few months that he had come back to something more fundamental.

So it was a refreshing change. If you already consider yourself an awakened adult, there weren't too many new insights. If you consider being young in spirit then you should watch it. If you don't know if you are a child or an adult, watch it so can find out if you are still a child or an adult. :)