Brian KWJ

Workshop / Seminar / Retreat Links?

4 posts in this topic

Hello Friends!

I’ve recently reached the point in my development where Im ready to take things to the next level. I realized that for my path, I am going to need to surround myself with those I want to learn from. 

I live in the dirty south here in the US, so finding a guru (or any self realized person) is virtually impossible. I dont want to keep doing things all on my own. I learn the best and fastest by having real world examples that I can model from. 

If you guys could list places in the US worth checking out for spiritual advancement it would really be helpful. Leo mentioned that he has been to  a lot of retreats and workshops and I would not mind checking something like that out. I am also trying to avoid being swindled out of my money and waisting my time. I know that now a days, buisness are capitalizing of the stage green pseudo spiritual craze 

Look into Peter Ralston, he holds many 3 day Intensives and other consciousness workshops at his ChengHsin center in Texas. Definitely worth the buck.

@Meta-Man A true master of our time. 

And, a pioneer of allowing spirituality to blossom in the west. 

It can be hard to relate to Eastern gurus for us westerners sometimes, Francis& Rupert are true gems. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi