Jacobsrw

The New Cult of Brian Rose and David Icke

141 posts in this topic

The rise off the conspiracies is mostly driven in the anglo-american sphere.  You can clearly see the consequence of this in the infection and death rates for covid-19 in the UK/USA compared to the rest of the world.  This will only get clearer as time goes by.   The real conspiracy for you fools to study is Russian Active Measures.  

Edited by roar

18 hours ago, Jacobsrw said:

@LfcCharlie4 again, he may make some valid points, and to some of them I agree, vaccines being one. However, that’s not the point of this discussion, it’s the lack of foresight for the way in which he is speaking.

He champions his ideas like a radical fundamentalist, speaking as if he is going to be waging war against the government. The consciousness and love he refers to or at the very least expresses, is filtered through the lens of his own ideological position not through consciousness itself. Eg. “I’m more powerful then them”, “I wont stop fighting them until my jobs done”. He contradicts himself.

A conscious being would not fragment society in such a way to create an “us vs. them” mentality. This is extremely deluded and inconsistent to the very nature of consciousness. Consciousness is inclusive not conditional and fragmentary. Not only this but his solutions are that but of resistance which fundamentally is no different than a civil rights war, which unequivocally imparts violence. I just struggle to see the sense in the way that he speaks.

@Jacobsrw  Please stop talking about things you have about 1% understanding of. You have watched 1 interview of Icke, and know nothing about the man or his teachings. 

He speaks like a 'religious fundamentalist' no, he speaks with certainty, I agree maybe sometimes he comes on too strong to newbies, but you have to remember this is exactly what he has been saying for 30 years, it's not as if he started researching this yesterday.  You clearly have misunderstood him he talks about Infinite Consciousness and Infinite Love, please explain how that is 'filtered through his own ideological lens' he is talking of the same awareness& love ALL teachers talk about. By 'I'm more powerful than them' he literally means Love is more powerful, and will always win. 

Icke had his awakening in 1993, then appeared on mainstream media and was ridiculed for decades (Still is) but we all know what a tough time awakening can be, it can make you literally forget who you are and go into trance-like states. HE then had a 2nd heart awakening during an Ayaschua ceremony where he realized all that exists is infinite love. If this was someone on the forum or Rupert Spira you would not say it's 'filtered.' 

Yes, Consciousness and Love IS all that exists, it is the only reality absolutely speaking. But, please tell me if you had evidence your children were being sexually abused would you just tolerate it and say 'Oh well consciousness is all-inclusive so I'll let it be!' No, you would act from love and help your child and deal with the situation, at least I hope ANYONE would, no matter how awake they claim to be. 

Now, imagine you found this was happening on a global scale and had evidence for this. Would you simply allow it as 'Consciousness is all that exists' and just let 1000s of children continue to be abused year after year? If you would then I suggest seeking help. This is the position Icke and co find themselves in, the response is coming from LOVE, that's what many fail to see. Love for the human race, love for freedom, love for the potential of what humanity could be. You know we do not live in the best world relatively speaking that we could surely? 

Again, PLEASE actually watch his teachings or read his books before coming here and making a thread as if you know what the guy stands for. You have simply shown you have little knowledge on the matter, even I do and I've been following Icke the majority of this year now, so to come hereafter one interview like you know the ins and outs of the guy's psychology and teachings is extremely naive no?

I linked the perfect intro into his work, and guess what the title is (and his solution) AWAKEN! Awaken to your true nature as Love, as Consciousness, THAT IS WHAT HE ADVOCATES! He NEVER mentions Violence and has said he doesn't agree with violence. He even said in his last interview he doesn't agree with destorying the 5G masts and instead advocates for millions to stand up and resist against it being put up globally, instead of using Violence. 

You're right, using violence brings you down to their level, LOVE is the only answer! 

But, please educate yourselves on matters before acting as an authority and like you know what you are talking about. This isn't meant to be rude, but throughout this thread, you have just shown you are quite ignorant to what Icke actually stands for as have got it completely wrong, which I don; 't think is fair, if you're going to criticize, at least do it around Legit things .

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Rilles Research Icke, his awakenings, and what he has done for 30 years. 

All his books talk about the nature of reality FIRST, he only got into this work post-awakening, and ALWAYS talks about the nature of reality before names, places, dates and whatnot. 

Again, watch the video I linked. 

You guys are judging him without knowing him or what he stands for.

It's not him simply spouting Non-Dual theory, it's speaking from direct experience of Awakenings. 

He always talks about alternative healing, issues with the materialist paradigm, awakening, the nature of reality etc, not too different to people's interests here actually.

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

'David Icke finished with a message of Love. And, saying how it is ALL about love, all about awakening to love and opening your heart Chakra, and coming from a place of love.'

The message is LOVE! 

@LfcCharlie4 I agree with part of what you have said here. And you could be right, I may be being ignorant and naive to some degree, interpreting from a intuitive sense. But what’s funny and what you are assuming, which it quite clearly seems, is that Icke has got it figured, which I strongly disagree. He makes some good points, but on a meta perspective I feel completely misses the mark.

I have researched into his intentions and as I stated earlier I do not believe he is ill intended at all, nor do I think a mindless terrorist is either. However, just because one sprouts some high level ideal does not warrant the right to mascaraed around proposing them in a uncensored manner. This could be extremely dangerous and further exacerbate the very issue one seeks to dissolve.

Quite frankly I found him somewhat convincing at first after watching 2-3 hours of him speaking, but then I did some further research and my opinion has profoundly changed. 

You have again mistaken the point of this thread. It’s not what has been said but the manner in which it was said. I can tell you are already are stuck within your given position so as to not consider ideas outside of it, which you have right to be. But please, try and see this for more than just a good man on a mission with some sophisticated theories. Reality is complex and cannot be simply deduced as it has been through the dialogues these two men have previously exemplified, and any other person for that matter.

I don’t believe I know more or have authority in this area, but I do believe dangerous ideologies can be spotted from a mile away, from which I see this as one. 

Also you are assuming one who experiences an awakening to be an authority figure. To what degree can you measure one’s awareness? You can’t, you can only intuit it. So you seem to be doing the very thing you are critiquing me for. Please be consistent in your arguments.

Nonetheless, much love, I appreciate your contribution to this thread.

Edited by Jacobsrw

@roar exactly. Yet everyone seems to be so consumed in them they fail to look at the underpinning nature of them all.

@LfcCharlie4

I agree with you as well on some points, like I said in my post I know Ickes history to a certain extent and he's stayed firm despite all that's been thrown at him. That would lead me to believe that he has good intentions and he genuinely believes what he says.

But what we need to separate is his spiritual teachings and the effect the conspiracy teachings have. Someone like you might listen to him and understand where he's coming from completely and even agree with the solution he proposes which is love. But your average person is nowhere near yellow, which is where I believe you'd have to be to consume his content in a nuanced way. Most people are at orange maybe even a lot of his fans could be at red, some at green. Either way the question is how are they receiving this info? Usually they're dismissing the love part and just honing in on the conspiracy, fuelling paranoia and fear, and because of how much certainty he talks with it really gets them going. 

Now is he aware of this? Maybe, he might believe its the only way to wake people up, I don't know. It wouldn't be logical for him to just want to mess people up for so long, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, but then you'd have to say he's not as awake as he seems if he's not aware of this effect. 

The other thing is that Brian Rose seems to be using people like Icke, simply because of the controversy they bring. He's not above putting people who are fear mongering probably in the name of profit like Dr Buttar. So Icke may not be fully in on it but this London Real movement is definitely a strategy to gain loyal followers and pretty much straight away monetise them to the tune of nesrly £1m in donations already. You can see how many have been scammed - https://www.scamguard.com/londonrealtv/ add to that tons of reddit posts and even articles about what a scam it is. Add that to the debt that London Real is in would point to the fact that Brian Rose is more than capable of doing this, it's a shame he's gone down this road as he had potential, but he seems very stuck in Orange despite efforts to move up. 

53 minutes ago, Jacobsrw said:

@LfcCharlie4 I agree with part of what you have said here. And you could be right, I may be being ignorant and naive to some degree, interpreting from a intuitive sense. But what’s funny and what you are assuming, which it quite clearly seems, is that Icke has got it figured, which I strongly disagree. He makes some good points, but on a meta perspective I feel completely misses the mark.

I have researched into his intentions and as I stated earlier I do not believe he is ill intended at all, nor do I think a mindless terrorist is either. However, just because one sprouts some high level ideal does not warrant the right to mascaraed around proposing them in a uncensored manner. This could be extremely dangerous and further exacerbate the very issue one seeks to dissolve.

Quite frankly I found him somewhat convincing at first after watching 2-3 hours of him speaking, but then I did some further research and my opinion has profoundly changed. 

You have again mistaken the point of this thread. It’s not what has been said but the manner in which it was said. I can tell you are already are stuck within your given position so as to not consider ideas outside of it, which you have right to be. But please, try and see this for more than just a good man on a mission with some sophisticated theories. Reality is complex and cannot be simply deduced as it has been through the dialogues these two men have previously exemplified, and any other person for that matter.

I don’t believe I know more or have authority in this area, but I do believe dangerous ideologies can be spotted from a mile away, from which I see this as one. 

Also you are assuming one who experiences an awakening to be an authority figure. To what degree can you measure one’s awareness? You can’t, you can only intuit it. So you seem to be doing the very thing you are critiquing me for. Please be consistent in your arguments.

Nonetheless, much love, I appreciate your contribution to this thread.

I am not saying Icke is 100% right on everything, nobody is. 

Yet, you are saying he “simplifies” these topics, which couldn’t be further from the case. His books range from 500-1000 pages long, with lectures as ling as 10 hours, like I said please read and listen to these before commenting. 

I am not stuck at all, in fact just 2 months ago I was advocating for a lockdown (how much I regret that lol) these positions have come from incessant research into them, and are never ever fixed, and all that matters to me is truth, whatever that is. 

All I am interested in is the truth of what is going on. 

Reality is very complex, yes, and I don’t believe it is being simplified like you say it is. Remember these interviews are planned to go mainstream, most people barely have attention for 3 hours let alone 10 plus huge books, he has to dumb down the findings to some degree. 

Sorry, I don’t see this as an ideology at all, instead I see it as people attempting to push for freedom. 

Awakening does not give any authority, however I was just pointing out you said his understanding of Love and Reality was coming from an ideological position, when it is actually coming from a place of direct experience. And, of course you can never be 1000% sure someone is awake, just like you can’t with Ramana or Rupert Spira, however from how Icke talks and writes it is clear to me he is, you can have your own views on that. 

And, I disagree on a meta perspective, Icke is far from perfect, but has been at this for 30+ years and has actually outlined the exact plans for what will happen and has happened over the last 2 decades, the reason he is getting so much attention now, as what he has been saying so for so long is becoming more apparent by the day. 

I hoped he was wrong, any sane person wouldn’t want what he says lol, but it does seem the only answer is LOVE. 

@LfcCharlie4 I feel we are coming from two different angles about the same matter. At the end of the day he clearly has researched and explored the mechanics of government and society. However, what I am trying to discern here is the dangers of assuming ones sophistication to be a sign of quality substantiation. He may be accurate on many things but that by no means eliminates the possibility that he is bringing forth a dangerous ideal for those without the capacity to competently evaluate.

Many theories can be concocted to fit the narrative to suit any situation. It’s knowing when one is doing it appropriately and when one is not. I fear the later in his work.

From my current knowledge, I disagree that he is awake. But as I said I will never know, it’s a subjective matter. All I can hope is that people gain some ounce of value from what he speaks. As I stated he highlighted important points but this does not render them validated.

The push for freedom isn’t an ideology, but the manner in which one does, is. And Brian Rose is championing this very movement in an uncalculated way, which Icke is openly a part of.  My hope is that this does not metastasise into a dangerous weapon, but I guess only time will tell. Hopefully it does not.

And yes I agree, LOVE is the fundamental antidote.

Edited by Jacobsrw

@Jacobsrw
I would be worried about people with actual means to create dangerous weapons.
You are pointing at a pistol, while someone is aiming a nuke at your back. And the guy with the pistol is not actually aiming at you but at the people operating the nuke behind you.

Edited by LaucherJunge

@LaucherJunge Well it depends on how you look at sociopolitical issues. One could propose that the government is the very product of the people that exists beneath it. So the nuke would really be the citizens and the pistol the government. Also depends on how you think a government works. Naive people assume that government can just eradicate a population in mere seconds, not accounting for the deep complexity that goes into such an act. These things are not as simple as it is led to be believed.

Would your statement not also suggest foolishness in trying to attack someone with bigger artillery than you?

Edited by Jacobsrw

@Jacobsrw
That's exactly why the people have to know the truth instead of using their power against themselves, they could be doing useful things.
The artillery is only bigger because of the lies and manipulation of the actual power source as stated above. That's why people who spread awareness about this are so important, doesn't even matter if they are 100% right or not, nobody should be expected to be 100% right.

@LaucherJunge True, sharing thought provoking information is imperative for raising consciousness, but also knowIng how to interpret and asses it without being consumed by it is even more imperative. 

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it” - Aristotle

@Jacobsrw Putin's got the english speaking world by the balls.  All thanks to American monopoly on social media.  Go figure...

1 hour ago, Consept said:

Lets get back to the topic, what is the opinion on London Real at the moment?

Why do you even ask? All I see in this thread is people going back and forth carefully articulating why they agree with those who agree with them and disagree with those who disagree with them. It's going nowhere to be honest. 

22 hours ago, Consept said:

The other thing that it's very easy to turn it in to free speech thing or that YouTube is shutting different views down, but the fact is London Real was told that you can't talk about 5g being linked to corona, they talked about and youtube pulled the video. So it wasn't a surprise, then they jump on it and make a big deal about being shut down and ask for donations to setup their own thing, for which they get a million pounds. So there are real issues with how we regulate free speech in this new world, but these guys are definitely taking advantage of the situation, and I'm more talking about London Real and Brian Rose rather than Icke. To be fair to him Icke has been consistent for years, I would question why he's talking about this stuff now as it can only create fear and anger amongst people, I also don't see many solutions from him. 

I'm terms of it being a cult, I wouldn't go as far as that but there's definitely a lot of cultish tactics and a significant lack of critical thinking from the followers. I think people are scared and want certainty which even the mainstream don't have right now, so believing this kind of stuff gives them that. 

This videos been posted before but I think it sums everything up well-

I agree with what you wrote. I was already suspicous about some things Brian is doing, like why does he need 100 000 pounds to live stream David Icke when he can use bitchute for free? Or why do you have to give your email in order to see the David Icke Interview? When  this clearly means that many people won't see it only because of the email requirement. But I never expected what is exposed in the video. Thanks for posting!

I see these possibilities:

A: Brian is not scamming people. He is doing these things for good reasons. Like what he says in this video (starts at 2:15): 

Hopefully he uses the money for purposes like paying lawyers to make youtube stop censor videos (which he says he plans to do). The issue might resolve ifself once Brian answers to the criticism.

B: Brian and David Icke are both crazy and in for the money.

C: David isn't in on it. Brian is controlled opposition. When he is exposed, David can easiliy be blamed as well and discredited.

Edited by GreenWoods

@GreenWoods 

Id lean toward C. Icke has his own agenda, which has been pretty consistent for 30 years like i said, it seems as though he believes what hes saying and wants to get his message out, i dont agree with the way he does some things or how he frames things and how he jumps to wild theories, but in general I wouldnt say he scams people. Although i think he plays up certain points to get more hype. 

Rose on the other hand seems a bit more calculated. Whats interesting is that although he doesnt really question properly and presents things as facts, he doesnt seem to even have a strong opinion on what Icke is talking about, so allegedly hes thing is wholly a free speech issue. But how far does he want to take it, why not have fundamentalist muslims on or neo-nazis? So then its not really a freedom of speech thing its more he wants to post up certain content, in this case Icke is controversial, it would make a lot more sense if he had an interview with a traditional doctor or a scientist or something as well, its freedom of speech but just one narrative, which is what hes accusing the mainstream of doing. 

A funny thing with the video you posted is that he is priming his audience for the bad shit thats about to come out about him and theres a lot -   https://www.scamguard.com/londonrealtv/

https://www.reddit.com/r/personalfinance/comments/9om9fw/got_scammed_from_londonreal_business_accelerator/

This ones a crypto pyramid scheme he planned a few months back, notice that the crypto thing is in his plans for the donations - https://www.reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/fqmy2s/a_new_creepto_pyramid_scheme_targeting_british/

So the question is, is he capable of scamming people, i mean youd have to say yes looking at the evidence and these are historic incidences, so people arent just saying it now to try and shut him down. That doesnt necessarily mean hes doing it here, but i would say its quite likely just based off the tactics that hes using and how hes not being fully transparent because of the 'opposition'. At the very least you could say its a misguided crusade at the worst its a full on scam which could make him millions