Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WHO IS

Think I just ventured as far into the "psychedelic realm" as is humanly possible, and

12 posts in this topic

I'm on 400ug acid and vaped 30mg or more of N,N-DMT. I got to "there". I got to that "this is everything" place. There was no emotion: no fear, love, anxiety, bliss; nothing but existence itself exists here.

But this is what I think people ought to know:

Rather than feel tiny compared to the universe, the universe felt like it was just one of these pretend things on the sheet of existence that we can't let the rest of us know about or it'll spoil the joke.

At the time, I was bigger than the entire universe. There's no big or small or expansive or limited. Existence is a 2D sheet... A plane... Perceptions of things being huge (like the universe) is manufactured, it's nonensical untruths.

The only real and definite truth is that blade/sheet of existence that everything is. You are as big as the Sun or the planet Neptune or the entire fucking galaxy and Solar System and universe, because existence is ALL that there is. Size, dimensions, time, it's all manufactured.

And THAT... THAT is EVERYTHING.

"God", "entities", the "universe", "you", "us"... Nothing exists but existence itself.

IT is EVERYTHING

Salvia was up there with me too. I've done Salvia, the place it took me to is the same place Salvia takes you, to the "this is what you really are, this is where you came from, where you return to, this is everything" place.

Except it was clearer of mind because I didn't have Salvia trying to convince me I'm a green paving slab or something and completely obscuring my glimpse into "everything" by the sheer and utter insanity of mind it forces upon you.

It was like Salvia a lot, but I was able to stifle the laughter as long as I promised I wouldn't tell what I knew, because it was all a big giant prank and SHHH let them actually believe they're humans HAHAHAHA-SHHH!!!! SHHH!!! I know I know!!!!

That kind of thing.

I reunited with the sheet of existence. I was bigger than the universe, everything was there with me, Salvia, DMT, "god", "us", everything. I was the sheet of existence laughing and promising not to let everyone in on the joke.

IT is everything. 

@WHO IS Keep going. You still have yet to recognize what God is.

"god" isn't God ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Dand said:

You typed that on 400ug? I can barely read on 200ug LOL

Peoples sensitivity to psychedelics differ certently.

Maybe Im less sensitive, that's a possibility. 

LSD has a long-lasting tolerance, if you dose it regularly it can even last for months. It's a more probable reason why people can dose super-high.

I bet if you stopped doing all psychedelics for a year your sensitivity would drop almost to the level you had when you first tried LSD.

It's a different talk if you have been tolerant even on the first try, then it's possible you are less sensitive.

@WHO IS see direct experience is the king. No one can actually tell you what you are , you have to find yourself. Additionally, of course it matters how much amount of psychedelic you used, however with contemplation and meditation even if you used the same amount you will explore more. Keep going brother till you realize there is no observer and anything to observe. Then you will hit the ground or bottom. Just meditate and contemplate. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

8 minutes ago, Dand said:

s there even a limit to how far you can go? ?

I believe, limit ends when you are completely non dual. Because there is no word there, nothing to talk or explain. Even words are you but you exist as nothing. Basically, you become something that anything you can imagine and can not imagine, exist and non exist at the same time. You are everything at the moment but exist as nothing. 

2 minutes ago, Dand said:

God is already completely nondual.

To be completely nondual is to be dual, it goes full circle and starts again, or rather, you realise nothing actually changed.

I get what you mean though, but I think even to be 'completely nondual' in the sense you're talking about is still to be limited in some way. In that 'completely nondual' state you talk about, are you experiencing what it's like to be a frog as a frog does? Nope. There's still a duality there, not that there's a problem with that. You can't really escape limits or lack of limits because to be unlimited is to be limited.

To be totally totally unlimited, is to limit yourself in every possible way ;) 

Of course non duality the other side of the coin. If there is no duality, there will be no non duality. Thats why all is one, it is the moment and unexplainable. It is just itself. 

4 hours ago, Dand said:

Source? I've found conflicting information.

My direct experience.

I almost always question the people that claim something like "300mcg is like candy to me" and it turns out they are on antidepressants, have dosed a few days prior, or blindly trust what their seller has told them about tabs' strength, etc.

Edited by Girzo

@Dand That's exactly what I mean. There are many possible causes and I believe genetics is one with the smallest impact when it comes to LSD.

I would add to the list: errors in weighing the substance and errors in administration. I have seen way too many people who believe they have taken 100 mg of 5-MeO or something because the spoon they used have had written 30 mg on it and they are completely clueless that it means nothing because the drug they have has a different density than the thing their spoons were made for. 1 kg steel vs 1 kg feathers situation.

People who haven't tried 1P-LSD often don't even know how genuine 100 mcg is supposed to feel.

1 hour ago, Dand said:

I've tripped every 2 weeks for months at a time and noticed no tolerance, if anything my trips got more intense.

If you were dosing heroic every time you would notice tolerance.

I believe that genetics impact the effects of drugs like DMT or DPT, because of different enzyme levels one can have and that these substances are vulnerable to their action. But shrooms and LSD? No, I don't believe it plays much of a factor when we're talking about them, they are too sturdy.

I think once some sort of breakthrough occurs it always is the deepest, or seemed that way, though still in my experience, going really deep into the silence or like deep sleep, has a real ego loss dimension to it that for me was basically always very different than reality twisting omghgghhh psychedelic mind blown, which I had once on mushrooms and have no intention of going back to.. but I think when that happens now it won't be as overwhelming.

But yeah the faces of ego death seem to be many, and the silent ones are a lot more natural and easy to integrate than some psychedelic party in your head,

though speaking of ego death, glimpses and many faces, some permanent uber shift in human incarnation also seems possible, must be after real long mature stability, human and spiritually, I belief ..reality does have it's way.

17 minutes ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

I think once some sort of breakthrough occurs it always is the deepest, or seemed that way, though still in my experience, going really deep into the silence or like deep sleep, has a real ego loss dimension to it that for me was basically always very different than reality twisting omghgghhh psychedelic mind blown, which I had once on mushrooms and have no intention of going back to.. but I think when that happens now it won't be as overwhelming.

But yeah the faces of ego death seem to be many, and the silent ones are a lot more natural and easy to integrate than some psychedelic party in your head,

though speaking of ego death, glimpses and many faces, some permanent uber shift in human incarnation also seems possible, must be after real long mature stability, human and spiritually, I belief ..reality does have it's way.

Yes i agree with you. But I believe, duality is about self and non duality is about selfless. Both sides need each other to recognize themselves. Because if you are god (non dual) all the time and you can never experience the egoistical self, If egoistical self all the time and never die, you will never be able to understand god. Thats why is all one, it is just consciousness itself. Enlightenment is not real. Even word of enlightenment is you. You are everything and nothing, exist (ego) and non exist, real and unreal all at the same time. Thats the reason why only the moment is truth, right now is truth, you are it and seeing it. You are looking at yourself as a god and not aware now. From ego perspective you are looking at tv as a separate individual. But all is happening at the same time. Thats why there is nothing to think of. Only the moment.