Meta-Man

Enlightened women

262 posts in this topic

Lol. Mr or Mrs Right walks in front of ya, and the brain’s like “spiral what??”. ? ‘She looks plenty enlightened to me!”

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Aiming for what people think of as "enlightenment" sounds too constrictive.

I'm happy with my playful emotional unenlightenment.

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Lol. Mr or Mrs Right walks in front of ya, and the brain’s like “spiral what??”. ? ‘She looks plenty enlightened to me!”

that is, until you get in trouble for meditating instead of talking to her 24/7 and taking psychedelics when they are bad for you and donating to the amazon when her makeup is more important and wanting to go on raves and doofs when she wants to go to clubs and justin bieber's concert...

Then it goes from spiral what?? to spiral fuck her body didn't look like her personality.

12 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@electroBeam

This has nothing to do with Beibs. 

Its got nothing to do with judging your partner either

How does a women display her enlightment? Is It through Shakti? A quote comes to mind:

"Now Shakti being a female principle, it is fully manifested through a woman, although, properly speaking, the inner man is neither male, nor female. . . . in a woman is manifested abnormally the occult power represented by Shakti. She is moreover gifted with a wonderfully vivid imagination – stronger than man’s."

I personally had a few minute energy transmission from a young female that helped me to heal my shadow a bit, especially in the liver area. It was vivid, clear crystalline white energy. Never felt something like it." Godess energy" popped into my mind. Heard that they were temples with goddess priestesses before and they could heal war trauma and other difficult trauma with that energy, which beings me to question. 

Why "the universe" have not put more enlightened women and like in public view and support, as this is the time we need healing the most. 

Edited by Zanoni

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

3 hours ago, electroBeam said:

that is, until you get in trouble for meditating instead of talking to her 24/7 and taking psychedelics when they are bad for you and donating to the amazon when her makeup is more important and wanting to go on raves and doofs when she wants to go to clubs and justin bieber's concert...

Then it goes from spiral what?? to spiral fuck her body didn't look like her personality.

Oh man I beleive it's time for new gf. 

Girls are wonderful. 

3 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Exactly, sir.O.o

8 hours ago, Natasha said:

@Meta-Man Lisa Cairns.

I don’t consider Lisa awake. To me she is a well-trained spiritual bypasser.

I also don’t consider Teal Swan awake.

Gangaji is awake though.

4 hours ago, electroBeam said:

There’s truth to what you are saying. Awakening will alienate you. You can’t help but look at young beautiful women as lost little girls. My initial attraction for them tends to turn into compassion instead.

I find more mature/older women slightly more attractive these days. But even they are children ultimately. Truly awake women are so rare I haven’t met anyone in real life except for Tony Parsons wife, Claire. But then again, if you’re awake you don’t need a partner.

If a partner comes along it would be a result of Gods serendipitous will, not my own.

Teal Swan. 

Be serious man. I can't ❤️ blown atm. 

Feelings baby feelings. 

Not your type, let me see spiritual, looks awesome would not complain. 

But is she vegan, I don't really like that extreme. 

Be prepared for witch bat soup man. Oh yes. 

7 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

There’s truth to what you are saying. Awakening will alienate you. You can’t help but look at young beautiful women as lost little girls. My initial attraction for them tends to turn into compassion instead.

I find more mature/older women slightly more attractive these days. But even they are children ultimately. Truly awake women are so rare I haven’t met anyone in real life except for Tony Parsons wife, Claire. But then again, if you’re awake you don’t need a partner.

If a partner comes along it would be a result of Gods serendipitous will, not my own.

Yeah. I would love to say it doesn't matter how woke a woman is, just put away your judgments and accept them fully and see their beauty no matter who they are... but it doesn't work like that, because even if you stop judging her, she'll judge you and break up with you(which is what happened to me a half a year ago).

I don't think(well would like to think) you don't have to go anal on what stage in spiral dynamics they are up to or whether they are woke or not, as long as they are open minded and accepting of who you are, psychologically mature and stable and have emotional intelligence...oh wait that's largely what a woke woman is LOL, nevermind...

@Meta-Man it's just a "phase". 

@electroBeamif you all go for self realized wiferinos there will be none left for me and I claimed that territory first. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

@Meta-Man it's just a "phase". 

It is not. One leaves humanity and familiarity. This you fear the most.

?@electroBeam @electroBeam

5 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

It is not. One leaves humanity and familiarity. This you fear the most.

No it doesn't. 

Now I love everything and maybe for first time ever I am actually able to Love fully with no conditions. 

Awakening is not ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity