Meta-Man

Enlightened women

262 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

High conscious men would want someone who matches their frequency and vice versa. Like attracts like. 

I'm scared of enlightened women... I look into their skull and there's nothing there... Completely empty, freaks me out. Their skull is like a black hole, can't see anything

14 minutes ago, tsuki said:

He's taking an innocent dump.

xDxDxD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

15 minutes ago, tsuki said:

He's taking an innocent dump.

Next time go for the Ecce Homo botched restoration painting

4D9D8DD8-6A7D-49C4-9036-8D49BEB3782B.jpeg

5 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

I'm scared of enlightened women... I look into their skull and there's nothing there... Completely empty, freaks me out. Their skull is like a black hole, can't see anything

You haven't met Reiki master. God damn she is so hot and those eyes. Most loving woman I ever met. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Meta-Man Nah, I already have a plan for the next one.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

4 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

@electroBeam  lol more like the visual/auditory/feeling of an enlightened woman and what's inside their skull is the terrifying thing for you.

@NahmI have 2nd serious issue.

She will discover that she is actually a girl I always dreamed about and she will gain power in relationship. But she is really nice and loving and.... 

Most likely I will end up marrying her. 

Noooooooooooooo

If she sees that I am busted "I am your Dream come true". God damn just as some bad romantic movie. 

9 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

You haven't Reiki master. God damn she is so hot and those eyes. Most loving woman I ever met. 

pfffft such a limited being zeroIsInfinity, you haven't seen Ajeet Kaur live... omg that aura and sound of her voice... no enlightenment plzzzz... just her...

Edited by electroBeam

Crazy Infinite Being, words of sone wise man. 

Doesn't bother to wear pants? 

Well I said wise. 

@Nahm Ok it's time. Love you all.

Deep intimacy. Oh boyo time to actually heal that. Loving & Healing 

Full on open book. 

Know that I loved you all. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Anna1 already to late for chaka khan - at a certain level it’s difficult to close sth with style.

still trying though.... a spoon full of sugar. i guess we still do some mirror dance - its not really about the intention in dancing but more about the moves.

Edited by remember

1 hour ago, remember said:

already to late for chaka khan

I disagree, it's never too late for some Chaka Khan, lol ? 

From Chaka: "I Feel for you....I think I love you" ?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste 🙏 🕉

@Nahm Ok done it and what happened. Never stood more ashamed in my entire life. Most intimAte thing I ever done. 

Lets say there are some questionable stuff. 

Will just say thanks for improving my sex life. 

What? 

Well she gave me hint because she literally saw what I like. 

God damn whole will bang my head against the wall literally. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Ok have all Self Realized women of this world I don't give a fuck but... 

Hands off of my best man. 

(I really kniow to pick I guess, only best we ain't playin small still have to convince him you know nothing wrong with having clothes on) 

Never show your dreamboard to your gf(stfu it turned better then you hoped for). 

You know that females have keen eye for details and will scan everything. 

Ok showed dreamboard and created what Jed wanted but will never ever introduce her to this forum. 

When she sees how crazy silly mofo I am she will leave me. 

Wait I know turn me into a green (haha you can only dream about it silly) so she can be proud of me. 

(haha you jerk like becoming mod here will save your relationship after he saw that you want to be dominated in bed with all those juicy details. Not my fault got inspiration haha) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

16 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Never too early either. ??

True dat ?

19 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Sidenote...”Khan”...”subordinate ruler”. ???

Isn't that an oxymoron??‍♀️

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste 🙏 🕉

@Nahm No more silliness now I am serious top notch spiritual teacher lets learn me's about Love. 

Want to be mod here one day, don't want points or to get banned. 

Loved the thread @Meta-Man

I feel like women are much more connected with their heart and with this comes more empathy, connection, compassion and LOVE. We are here on earth as separate beings basically learning how to “relate” with each other through relationships. A more feminine mind doesn’t have the ambition to prove things and are much more comfortable with BEING instead of doing, while the masculine mind is more focused in getting shit done, action, show results, etc. 

I believe men tend to seek enlightenment through the mind, Leo keeps saying if a spiritual teacher does not mention love in his teachings he is not awake, that being said I think it’s much easier for a woman to just be in their heart and be awakened (without the necessity of going out in the world and show how awakened she is) than for a man to get out of his mind and tap into the heart power. 

It’s important to note I’m talking about the feminine and masculine not specifically about man and woman. 

We are in a predominantly masculine era now and look at the world..  how much we lack in love, compassion, empathy, connection.

Way to go for women to claim their space after much repression, yet it doesn’t mean they are not out there doing the work, which, as we know, is mostly internal and personal. 

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw