Gneh Onebar

Ketamine for consciousness work?

10 posts in this topic

Is it worth to experiment with Ketamine for consciounsess work? Did anyone of you try ketamine?  What was your trip like? What ROA and dosage did you use? In Germany you can order 2F-Ketamine legally.

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

Yeap, I had my first ego-death on that chem. See: 

I still consider classical psychedelics more reliable and effective for consciousness work, but 2F-K it can be helpful too  if you are responsible enough. I found that I could use it in a recreational way too easilily. So I am probably not going to research it much more. But for some that might not have the opportunity or time to do 8-hour long lsd/mushrooms trips, this chem can be an interesting choice. 

@Javfly33 Thx for sharing! What was your dosage like?

Just now, Gneh Onebar said:

@Javfly33 Thx for sharing! What was your dosage like?

Is not going to be very useful to you because it was super-low. I snorted two small lines (could be 30-40mg total). 

It was a dose that any other day I would have been able to function and speak with no problem, but that day something weird happened LOL.

Normally you will need to dose much more for an ego-death. 

@Javfly33  ok, I also dosed 30 to 40 mg today and snorted it as a first try. I feld some milde effects such as a rather calm mind and a smooth warmth in the body.

Ket is so good. It's delicious, my fave drug. However it's also extremely addictive and an antidepressant...which means if you take it lots it'll start to fuck you up. 

@Dand  Thx. Did you had a breakthrough experience using just 2F-Ketamine?

@Aaron p got it. ;) 

Edited by Gneh Onebar

47 minutes ago, Dand said:

Yeah if I meditate I can breakthrough relatively easily, but I can do this on even low doses of weed. I haven't tried more than 150mg of 2F though as it gives me quite intense nausea for some reason with every ROA I've tried (snorting, plugging, oral) and 150mg doesn't really get me to that breakthrough experience without me having to meditate into it.

When combined with weed it's a different story ;)

Have you tried 3-MeO-PCP? I found it a little addictive so I end up ditching it but I found it extremely interesting and I wonder if its possible to breakthrough on it.

If you do so you should do a video on your Youtube about it. Just subscribed!

Edited by Javfly33

@DandI had a really good 2h meditation session after the peak (30-40 mg), but no breakthrough.

Edited by Gneh Onebar

Ketamine (regular) is an excellent drug that does not require a high dosage to break through into the hole (depending on your body mass/type). The dose that took me out of my body had only a numbing/dulling effect on my friend (5'10 165lbs vs 6' 230lbs). Once you get into the hole you can't take any more because similar to DMT you will be lying down immobile. Although this is snorting, the amount is relatively low and when done properly you do not do this multiple times over a short span of time. Ideally you want to take ketamine months in between, as unlike traditional psychedelics the drug has a "guaranteed nirvana" allure that can quickly kill the magic. Take this drug super seriously in terms of potential addiction. BUT it is a fantastic experience, I encountered zero withdrawal/brain funk afterwards.. While most other psychedelics  can take days to reintegrate. 

Edited by Quader