EntheogenTruthSeeker

Practical 101 Buisness Advice for Newbie YT Enlightenment/Psychedelic Channel?

9 posts in this topic

Hi, 

I am looking to create an anonymous YouTube channel and Buisness to spread awareness of the healing and transcendental potential of psychedelics, as well as general self actualization. 

I do NOT need any more advice from typical orange books on how to find LP, or how to dream up law of attraction BS. 

I am clueless where to start on how to ACTUALLY start a Buisness from step one. 

What are the best marketing resources and how to actually pull something off like PsychedSubstance or Actualized.org? 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

• Watch Leos video on "infrastructure for success"  that is crucial for setting up a business 
  • Make sure your biz is not breaking any laws
  • Buy a business licence 
  • Research how to set up an LLC for your business
  • Research how to write a legal disclaimer for your business 
  • When you have an idea for a product or service, test it out by using an online survey.  I recommend allcounted, its free and really flexible for surveys, ask people if this service would help them in their lives, ask them if they are willing to pay the price you offer, ask them what they would do to tweak the product or service to better suit their needs etc, this can be done in a day, test whatever idea you have out asap!  You want to market this survey on Facebook where you can literally type in your audiences demographic, intrestes and age range etc so only your ideal target audience can see your survey which brings me to my fourth point which is.
  • Learn social media marketing, a great book for this is "CRUSH IT By Gary Vee" this book is awesome and will teach you how to market yourself effectively on Facebook, Instagram, twitter YouTube, tik tok, podcasts, you need to check it out !
  • Become a master of SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION, there are tons of books and whole 8hr to 10hr YouTube video courses on this subject so go and research it !!!
  •  LEARN THE NEUROSCIENCE OF SUCESSFUL SELLING! There are many excellent  books written about this subject which talk about the neuroscience of selling, I'd recommend is "brainfluence by Roger Dooley" this is an awesome book!
  • Learn email marketing and test / build a freebie product or service people can only get if they sign up to your email
  • Always subtly market your products, services, website, email sign up etc at the end of your YouTube videos.
  • And lastly make sure you have a few years worth of high quality content to share with people !!!
  • Set proper expectations, on avarage it takes 6 months to 3 years to build a sucessful following

Good luck bro :)   

Edited by Tom T

@Tom T Damn there is so much stuff here

Actually everything goes to fundamentals such as:

1. Find a painful problem\desire other people want to solve (Other people, not you!)
  2. Learn the skills\Gain the capacity to solve this problem
  3. Find where a lot of these people hangout
  4. Offer your products\services as a solution to their problem with words that they can relate to (Your message should be about THEM and how it will help THEM, only later about you and your product)
  5. Sell, collect the feedback
  6. Iterate based on the feedback from the market, you can improve your messaging, find new marketing areas, find ways to improve the product, find more efficient ways to ship it, etc.

Pretty much this is what successful businesses do on an abstract level. More variables at play - more complex your business will be.  Which is why it is often advised for newbies to not go for hard businesses like restaurants or software right off the bat and focus on something simple because fundamentals are always the same - Customer problem, the solution (a.k.a. the product) and customer experience\satisfaction. You'll grow as an entrepreneur regardless of your business, if you focus on the fundamentals

Edited by Hello from Russia

To integrate it with what Leo talks about in his course and in other places just think in terms of What problem you actually care to solve? 

The ideal scenario that you should be somewhat passionate about solving the problem or the logistics of it (A.k.a. being in your zone of genious while you're delivering it). You can't really ever disregard the value for client issue. If they don't find what you sell as valuable, it is doomed (unless if the problem is in your communication skills - which it often is, that's why you have to learn communication skills such as copywriting, branding, and brand messaging.)

Edited by Hello from Russia

A lot of research, passion, and a big vision. That and being able to stick it out, when times get tough and no one is watching. 

Step one would be to start making the content and posting it right away. 

16 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

@Tom T Damn there is so much stuff here

Yes, there is alot which gose into creating a biz

Edited by Tom T

@Tom T I am SOOOOOOO incredibly grateful for this wealth of information, Tom. I love this forum. People like you with so much selfless love for people who need it, damn. Thanks so much, man. I coulda paid for this information, lol

@Hello from Russia excellent advice!! The problem solving stuff is great. 

This goes to show how PRACTICAL all this stuff is - and it DOES NOT come intuitively, so thank you so much for those insider points and foundations. 

You’re so kind?