Neuroknot

AI: the future of enlightment?

5 posts in this topic

I was thinking of the potential of having a chip that "makes your brain smarter" and how it could really help out with becoming enlightened

Just imagine the potential of having that chip already and asking yourself the following question, “who am I?" Don't you think that it might be possible that you come up with a more profound answer that you would usually do? Imagine a human being more capable of becoming conscious. Does that devise has the potential to self-actualize more efficient, practical, objectively? 

A lot of interesting questions... that's just the tip of the iceberg in terms on questions and insights. So I'm really curious to know your points of view and questions you have!

Sorry for bad english 

People’s biology are not ready to handle enlightenment (at their current stages of development)

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

I don't think it will help with the specific case you mention. If you want to hear all day "What am I?", you can use headphones. And since enlightenment requires you to go beyond the mind, I don't think it will help with enlightenment itself. 

Neuralink can be a useful tool, just like a laptop or a daily planner can be a useful tool to create more consciousness for your mind. So it can be as useful for self-actualisation as most of these information technologies, I think. 

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

“She” even knows when to ‘bow out’ on there being no past, future, or Tony. 

Really interesting! 

@FeikevA @cypres @Thewritersunion  Thank you for sharing your thoughts!!