Joker_Theory

What is enlightenment?

45 posts in this topic

What is enlightenment if you had to explain it for $1 000 000 so that an idiot like me can understand it? I know it's hard, impossible even and i need to experience it but if you had to, please try!!!!!

p.s any guided meditation that i can try that if i do it fro years chances are great??

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

Realizing enlightenment is already, and has always been the case ❣️

Wiping the dust off the screen. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Wow did not think i would get a reply so quickly, thank you guy's. Will check the videos out.

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

@Pouya I just read your posts. Wow. I don't know to say congrats or ouch.

Is it very scary like cause your not use to it or is it still something you would recommend?

@Meta-Man Then you should know your not getting a cent. :D

Sorry, reality man.

What about this video? Is this true?

@Meta-Man That's nice but not great. :)

@Meta-Man Thanks, dude!

An idiot like you can not understand it, because an idiot like you believes that it is a thing. An idiot like you is like a video game character chasing coins in a game. The idiot thinks a big treasure will someday be found and that this will finally be the end of its miserable search/existence. An idiot character in a game can not realise that it is not real, because it already isn't. It is absolutely hopeless.

Hehe 

Btw the word "idiot" has no relevance to the message whatsoever, just there to put a little spin on it, to freshen it up a bit. ?

Edited by traveler

Enlightenment is Enlightenment.

Notice how the creation of mind constructs works. We start with a term, put in the equivalency factor “IS” and then create something on the other side. Voila, we just created something!!  We created reality. The mind does this whenever it uses the term “is”. Depending on context, this mind activity can be of practice use, yet often it’s a distraction from observing and being what lies more fundamental. Yet this fundamental essence is very unpalatable to a thinking mind. It is an acquired taste.

@traveler True but if you tell the idiot that maybe he might be an idiot, well skip that...

Ok, so maybe i understand i am not the character chasing coins in a game but what am i then? I am the game but what is the game in reality and how can the idiot/character know what he is if he is not the  character??

@Serotoninluv oh i get's it. :) True, the mind creates  say's i am experiencing experience. What you mean is there is only experience but the mind think it's experiencing experience?

When i think of the mind, i feel this bubble in my head. Anyone know what that is cause i keep thinking it's the mind?? Is it the mind? :S

33 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

@Serotoninluv What you mean is there is only experience but the mind think it's experiencing experience?

I try to be careful with “experience”. It can be a sneaky place for the mind to create and take ownership. 

Its fair to say the mind thinks “I” experience experience. Realizing that removes a filter and is a big step in transcendence. Yet there is still a residue called “experience”. Even if there is no experiencer taking ownership of experience, it’s so darn alluring to a self that it can’t resist. It would be like dangling a juicy steak over a hungry dog. In this context, I would use a term like “IS”. It’s harder for the self to sink it’s teeth into that. 

19 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

@traveler True but if you tell the idiot that maybe he might be an idiot, well skip that...

Ok, so maybe i understand i am not the character chasing coins in a game but what am i then? I am the game but what is the game in reality and how can the idiot/character know what he is if he is not the  character??

Edited my comment about the word "idiot" just before you replied.

There is no real character and there is no real game. How will the imaginary character realise it is imaginary? How can illusion break free of itself? Every action from illusion adds to the density/realness of the illusion. There is nothing real, there is no ground to stand on, this is free fall. This can not be known, this just is what it is, it makes no sense at all and nobody knows it. There is no character over here that knows anything.

Edited by traveler

@Serotoninluv wow thanks for making that clear. i just wanted to say: is the is not creating separation but then i realized it's creating oneness. :)

I get what you saying though.

Edited by Joker_Theory