Dark11

Does Shakespeare was enlighmented?

8 posts in this topic

Very interesting thing guys, this was the last play he had written. He was very interested in magic and words as you guess, for example, lots of writers did the same stuff, both Alan Moore and Grant Morrison, comic books writers were fascinated by magic and writing, you could explore that in The Invisibles and Watchman, they artworks consider as a masterpiece in the comics medium, what is your opinion about all this stuff?

Sekspir.jpg

"There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so."

Nonduality in a nutshell! B|

Why so serious?

All brilliant creative work is channeled, it comes from the same source. It does not necessarily require a high degree of consciousness/understanding/self knowledge to allow it, that's why we call it. Sometimes it's just a rush and chills up your spine as pretty words flow out and it doesn't necessarily require a much intellectual understanding of how it happened to create or appreciate art. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I'd consider him awake to the same degree as the stoics. But not enlightened, even though we can't say for sure, maybe he was. 

Alot of things point to the same truth... Row row row your boat... life is but a dream.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

But what does knowing that life is-a-dream change?

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts...

- Shakespeare