Leo Gura

Kilindi Iyi Dies From Covid-19 :(

38 posts in this topic

Noooo! 

he was such a great guy. 

Rest in piece my friend. ?❤️

Please stop spreading bullshit. Death is imaginary. ;) jk, Rip. I can’t even think of doing 10 grams after my first mushroom trip on 1.5 grams which was already quite a trip for a psych n00b like me.

I imagined him so I could tell myself to try +20g psilocybin doses. :)

"His" work lives on through us. :x

Edited by fridjonk

1 hour ago, Dand said:

Do you consider him awake @Leo Gura

He considered mushrooms a technology to communicate with alien life. To what extent do you agree with that?

I don't consider him awake. But he was doing good research and pushing the limits of psychedelics, which I support.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

RIP. I don't know this person at all. First time I came across this name. 

Sad to know that his contributions have been cut short. 

Condolences to his friends and family. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Wow... I remember seeing a video of him posted on the forum awhile back and being inspired by his bravery. Very sad news. 

The guy says that mushrooms came from outer space because their spores can survive that vacuum of space. Interesting theory, considering fungi are in a completely different biological kingdom than plants & animals. 

@FlowerNote after watching video of kilindi iyi of took 25 gr dried shrooms, i did 10 gr. I paid the price and suffered for months as ego. But after i overcome, LOVE become inevitable. He led me to good results. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123

So your actual trip was horrible? Can you describe the suffering that you were experiencing in those months after your trip?

@FlowerNote The only way to overcome fear of the trip was that embodying that i am not this body, am nothing and everything, i am infite, and all is one, one is all. If i stayed within human mind or ego, i was going to real crazy person. Lol

Trip last 15 hours, homeostasis didnt came back as old me , i became a completely different person. Now i feel me between body has a distance like an arm. 30 years of my life, i lived and believed that i am human, but in one night that personality (actually personality left, just having fun with the game now lol) has change with i am the nothing, god and infite. Of course my ego is still active and taking control of me. However, i know what i am anymore. And nothing can change it. I am the creator all of this is so called world, which is imagination like an air, But you are me too. All is one. 

Trip was horrible for ego but best for the Truth.

he really lived a purpose! rip!❤️

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 hours ago, James123 said:

@FlowerNote The only way to overcome fear of the trip was that embodying that i am not this body, am nothing and everything, i am infite, and all is one, one is all. If i stayed within human mind or ego, i was going to real crazy person. Lol

Trip last 15 hours, homeostasis didnt came back as old me , i became a completely different person. Now i feel me between body has a distance like an arm. 30 years of my life, i lived and believed that i am human, but in one night that personality (actually personality left, just having fun with the game now lol) has change with i am the nothing, god and infite. Of course my ego is still active and taking control of me. However, i know what i am anymore. And nothing can change it. I am the creator all of this is so called world, which is imagination like an air, But you are me too. All is one. 

Trip was horrible for ego but best for the Truth.

Damn you haven't had any mistical experiences of the real Self before that? That have been brutal recognizing that truth in a 15 hour high dose trip. Jesus!

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:
6 hours ago, James123 said:

Damn you haven't had any mistical experiences of the real Self before that? That have been brutal recognizing that truth in a 15 hour high dose trip. Jesus!

I did 2, 4, and 6 gr shrooms before 10 gr.   I realized everything with 6 gr too, but 10 gr was timeless ( 1 minute passed like a year). I was in non duality for 3-4 hours non stop, shrooms peak must be max 45 min and in 15 hours passed like thousands of life times lol. It totally pierced me. 

But let's not forget this: The first-hand experience doesn't equal truth. Schizophrenics see and hear all kinds of stuff, but it doesn't make them true. 

That's why it is naive to consider anything that is experienced as true, You see a mirage in Sahara, you run to the lake and there is no water, why? Because your first-hand experience of seeing the oasis was a lie, it was a mirage. 

Too sad!! This guy was incredible and had interestig Theorie. Like the hieroglyphs are a technology to teleport you into another Dimension during mushrooms. They become alive. Will test that hypothesis one day

@WHO IS i had non dual experience through meditation 2 times and the last breakthrough was last month. I couldn’t talk to anyone, because there was nobody to talk, nothing within the body to talk and nothing to say. Conclusions are the same. All is one, nothing and everything. Just tell me where are you in the body? you cant find yourself, because you are nothing and not in the body :) lol

Edited by James123