blankisomeone

"We are all one". That's harder to stomach than one might think

47 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Mafortu said:

So is love is equal to hate in the human sense? Was Hitler actually loving the jews all along? Not trying to troll here.

Love is the substance of everything that is. Like atoms, but Love.

Was Hitler made out of atoms any less due to killing people?

See? Atoms just don't care if you kill people or not.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Artaemis What you actually want and that's it. Love of God is Infinite. 

About Hitler, jews. 

Both Hitler and jew are accountable. Sounds wierd but True. 

Awake you can't be like Hitler and you won't make such Dream. 

Could only imagine level of Hitler's suffering. 

Don't be morons and use it for devilry lets say. God=not a moron. 

Like I am allowed to be Hitler like yes you are but..... 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

21 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Artaemis What you actually want and that's it. Love of God is Infinite. 

About Hitler, jews. 

Both Hitler and jew are accountable. Sounds wierd but True. 

Awake you can't be like Hitler and you won't make such Dream. 

Could only imagine level of Hitler's suffering. 

Don't be morons and use it for devilry lets say. God=not a moron. 

Like I am allowed to be Hitler like yes you are but..... 

But... everything and everyone is God, right? 

46 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Real/Imaginary....... It's God. 

Do actual work, taking any teaching and turning it into new worldview and beleif system won't make the cut. 

Might be 100% True but how do you know? 

If you're not conscious that the holocaust didn't happen, then you sir aren't doing the work. 

When I become Absolute state hey I return as this "man". Leo returns as that guy (I am so after his arm). Somhere we are. 

Is holocaust breadcrumb in your Dream, yes from Absolute point of view it is. You can have Infinite perspectives and it's ok but all collapse always into GOD. 

But Reality is Infinite, Infinite, Infinite. God has no limits for Creation. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@electroBeam I think it helps the cause if we put the statements in the proper context. Something as plain as " Holocaust didn't happen" can be easily misunderstood by a lot of newbie-yet-earnest truth-seekers. The level of consciousness from which the statements are made might be worth mentioning, even though most guys here are already conversant about it.

God is Singularity of Pure Love it's Infinite. 

When Something is that Pure it allows Infinite Infinities, IT has it all. 

There can't be logical explanation for God and Reality. Logic Breaks, Self Inquiry breaks. 

Only with direct Realization you are ablo to "know". 

Still fascinated by the fact that from all possibilities LOVE is most perfect thing that could ever be. Unbeleivable. 

There is nothing better then Love. 

@blankisomeone If everyone knows they are god, nothing, and all is one. How can you duality? Everyone will be it as non dual. No one will tell you that you born, are girl or boy, you will have no name, no future, no past, no desires and goals. You wont even have a goal to be god or change the world, because everyone is it. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Leo Gura Will you make a blog video on the 2nd dimension awakening or is it just completely indescribable? 

It was also described in Conversation with God by Walsch, there was the part "why Hitler went to heaven".

4 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Only in your imagination.

The holocaust didn't actually happen. 

4 hours ago, electroBeam said:

There's nothing outside imagination! 

46 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

There's nothing outside imagination! 

precisely, which is why the holocaust didn't happen.

3 hours ago, fridjonk said:

@Leo Gura Will you make a blog video on the 2nd dimension awakening or is it just completely indescribable? 

Impossible to describe it even to myself.

I still don't understand how it happened. Just that it did.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@blankisomeone I have a way to put it that will help you understand it a little better I hope. Think of it as a starter philosophical position before you move onto the real meat and potatoes.

All "evil" acts are a result of selfishness. There is not one "evil" act that is not somehow related to being selfish. If you really pay attention to the moral drives that we have as a species, it's not just culture that presses it on us, although, there can be some of that. In fact, it was that drive that led us to creating civilization and culture in the first place, so it must go beyond the superficial. The farther culture pushes onward, the more selfless and less "evil" people will be in the grand scheme of things.

Here's the thing though; rape and murder are just as bad as lying for a selfish reason, which many do. The reason for that is that it all falls short of what's perfect. That perfectness is what were driven towards - a perfect and selfless way of being, which is known as God.

The paradox is that everything is already perfect as it is. The problem is that the ego lacks confidence in itself and God. If you were to have full and utterly perfect confidence for the way things are, there could be no more "evil" in you or in all of reality because you are Him. 

To add to that, the act of love is actually to serve "others" instead of your own ego, which is where the "evil" comes from in the first place. If you love your family, you do your best to provide and support them through serving. If you love your spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend, you do things to please them, but not by trying get something from them to serve the self, but literally because it's for them. This applies to many other aspects of life such as charity, adoption, outgoing participation in society, etc. You must realize that all "evil" people Love by serving the bigger picture unconsciously. Realizing True Self-Love consciously is what leads to the realization of perfection.

Hope this helps!

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Impossible to describe it even to myself.

I still don't understand how it happened. Just that it did.

Was it anything like the indescribable objects people on salvia have reported seeing? 

Was it way beyond the dimension-hopping people manage to do on n,n, DMT? 

Was it maybe a peek into another imagined universe or was it beyond any such notions as a 3rd,4th,5th..., dimensional universe? 

Was it just free-floating imagination? 

I've heard people talk about other dimensions from DMT trips, but they still seem to be somewhat 3 dimensional, from what you said, it sounds like it was a legit glimpse into another dimension.

Edited by fridjonk

11 hours ago, electroBeam said:

@electroBeam lol

Say that in Germany and you'll immediately go to jail. 

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

God creates duality so he had to "count" with that stuffs like murders torture genocides etc., It is also God and he cannot dont like or hate himself. Just love.