blankisomeone

"We are all one". That's harder to stomach than one might think

47 posts in this topic

What hurts the most about seeing other human beings doing evil things in the world isn't the evil acts themselves. What hurts the most is knowing, deep in our hearts, that we belong to the same species as them and that it wouldn't take much to make us act out in the same manner as them. And, in the surface level, that is just unnacceptable.

Self proclaimed "spiritual people" -- whatever that means -- don't understand the great responsability of waking up to the fact that we are all one, and the unmeasurable amount of Love required to fully shoulder the responsability attendant upon the realization of that Truth.

The spiritual path is no walk in the park.

It's not for everyone.

But you can begin with loving yourself as much as you can!

"We are all one". If you don't just say it, but if you've actually had the experience, I'd assume that that realization comes with great need for Love. I'd assume that in the beginning it must be very hard to accept. Love must come with that realization. That ralization cannot come without Love.

Imagine if you realized we're all one and become aware that every horrendeous thing that happens and has happened in the world, that that was all you, you and only you! (Please don't come at me saying evil doesn't exist and that it's just an illusion, your words won't help me). Imagine if that realization hit you right in the face without Love? How could you bare it without Love? Love is necessary!

Unconditional Love must be True.

Reality as it is just absolutely could not exist without it. If it did, it would destroy itself out of hatred of itself.

1 hour ago, blankisomeone said:

What hurts the most is knowing, deep in our hearts, that we belong to the same species as them and that it wouldn't take much to make us act out in the same manner as them.

Haha!

That's peanuts.

Things get serious when you realize you already commited all those actions yourself.

It's not that you could act like Hitler if you aren't careful. NO! It's that you ARE Hitler and you killed millions of Jews!

That's real ONENESS.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

And what does it change, You still would act in a discriminate way towards people like Hitler. It is just how reality works. 

Just like for example, You have to block/filter out unproductive posts on the forum, because it degrades the quality of the work being done here. 

The same way you would discriminate against other people who would "degrade the quality" of life/mission/ your health etc. 

Because the moment we create a goal, a certain future that we strive towards we have to discriminate against others so that they won't stop "the train" towards the goal, so to speak. 

@blankisomeone harder to stomach for @blankisomeone

not for God

for God - nothing happened.

but yes, it can be hard to stomach while being in your finite view with your finite good/bad lens and seeing another's action which don't match

an ear can never understand fragrances

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not that you could act like Hitler if you aren't careful. NO! It's that you ARE Hitler and you killed millions of Jews!

That's real ONENESS.

You need to love Hitler to truly love yourself! ❤️ 

That's real ONENESS. 

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

54 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura oof :') I wonder how many people actually realize it. Not just saying it, but actually living it. I undestand how that might be the case intellectually, but I've never truly experienced it. And to be honest, I don't even know if I'd be willing to.

@SoonHei Yeah, exactly. What I'm saying is that even God wouldn't be able to accept it if it wasn't for infinite and unconditional Love. But he accepts it, because he allowed it to happen. So he loves it. Unconditionally. Somehow he's able to do it. In the state of consciousness through which I'm writing this, I can't do it. And yeah, I'm using dual language here, don't call me out for it haha.

And also Hitler was deeply unconscious. He wouldn't do what he did if he realized he was God. He was God but didn't know it. What he did was bad because he didn't do it with consciousness. That's how I look at good and bad. Good: done with consciousness. Bad: done without it. But both are okay, apparently.

Edited by blankisomeone

The great thing is that, while it can indeed be a scary thing for an ego, there is also a ground to it. It's this ground, or peace, that is able to turn this fear into a kind of excitement. Like an embrace. Or an opening. That excitement itself is the oneness lighting up. Stay with that, and see how simple, safe and enjoyable it is.

The more you will notice how safe you are here, the less you will want to go back to the old ways. And in time, you will start to notice yourself shifting into more comfortable ways of being. But it's a kind of trust that needs to grow over time. And trust can only grow if there's indeed something there to trust in. So don't trust blindly. Keep confirming for yourself that all is good. Don't underestimate this statement. It is the essence of our being.

Oneness is not scary at all when you realise that oneness is Good. Deeply caring, loving, free and infinitely available for you

And eventually things like evil won't bother you that much anymore. These things come and go. You remain there. At peace. Loving yourself. And true love is not something you can keep to yourself anyway. It wants to share. It wants to give. Care. It is Good. :)  And it is One. So nothing is excluded. And that's how evil is ultimately transformed as well. But it was never truly evil. It was always part of the play. Waiting for you to embrace it. To make it whole again.

This exciting realization becomes a sobering fact

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

It is complete self-acceptance and Love.

@Leo Gura Do you think enlightened masters can love the most evil things without psychedelics, such as child rape, etc. That was thrown at me my last trip, and it was disturbing to say the least after the trip, but I realize it was out of love in that state. Because without them maybe you can maneuver your way around things like that and not face them head-on, but yet realize your true nature. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Haha!

That's peanuts.

Things get serious when you realize you already commited all those actions yourself.

That's real ONENESS.

I would label myself the devil when I had my first taste of God realization. Narcissistic, full of shit, manipulative, evil.  None of those labels felt negative though. Before that I was stuck in the archetype of the 'good girl' and I couldn't extend too far beyond it.  

@fridjonk You don't need to love it in the human sense. You just need to fully accept that it is what you are.

1 hour ago, Artaemis said:

I would label myself the devil when I had my first taste of God realization. Narcissistic, full of shit, manipulative, evil.  None of those labels felt negative though. Before that I was stuck in the archetype of the 'good girl' and I couldn't extend too far beyond it.  

No thought about yourself that feels bad is true. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

No thought about yourself is true. 

Mhm.  That's why I dropped the whole label thing eventually. That was what arose intuitively. I didn't know it was God realization at the time, all I knew was that my understanding of myself was becoming more complex. 

@mandyjw I still have some labels to differentiate between God/Love for the sake of practicality. They feel different. 

Edited by Artaemis

@blankisomeone well well you could almost look at it in some cases as a necessary and unavoidable part which completes the whole picture. the matter of acceptance is not even there from God's point of view.

sometime it helps to look at a very basic example and then expand it to Infinity which encompasses all possible situations such as mass murder, torture, abuse etc

A basic example that I would use is that of a seesaw. If you push one end of the seesaw down the other one goes up automatically. In this basic limited view we can see how one side going down has a direct and opposite reaction of the other side going up. It's not even a question about accepting whether the other side goes up or not, because it's a direct conclusion and it's absolutely obvious and absolutely necessary. That is the nature of seesaw. It is whole and one. So reality is like that as well, the good is absolutely in balance with the "bad"

Good and bad

Is just "see" to the "saw" for each other.

"Accepting" it is just a limited view and not total.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@fridjonk You don't need to love it in the human sense. You just need to fully accept that it is what you are.

So is love is equal to hate in the human sense? Was Hitler actually loving the jews all along? Not trying to troll here.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Only in your imagination.

The holocaust didn't actually happen. 

20 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Only in your imagination.

The holocaust didn't actually happen. 

Real/Imaginary....... It's God. 

Do actual work, taking any teaching and turning it into new worldview and beleif system won't make the cut. 

Might be 100% True but how do you know? 

4 hours ago, Artaemis said:

Love this. 

Filled dreamboard? 

Magic words and change/healing.

Go girl go for it. Being=God and God is good. 

Exoect lots of washing away and beating up. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity