LfcCharlie4

Surprising Truth About Caffeine

88 posts in this topic

On 4.6.2020 at 5:16 PM, Javfly33 said:

@LfcCharlie4 Did something happened to him doing dry fasting?

Thanks. I´m gona order some capsules tell you how it goes

Keep in mind that Brahmi might have an effect on the thyroid and boost Thyroxin production. If you have thyroid problems make sure that things don't get out of balance.

Glory to Israel

@Scholar I can confirm this. I am mainly Vita and caffein makes me just feel bad. Nonetheless I was lightly addicted to coffee. Like one cup a day.

Now I found an alternative called lupine coffee. It has a very similar taste to coffee, but it is without caffein. It is even without gluten like many grain based coffee alternatives, because it is made from some sort of bean.

You even can brew it like coffee. For many people the ritual is very key and makes a habit in their lives. 

Big recommendation.

What's the difference between a duck?

Hey guys, i got to day 23  and then relapsed. I was out with friends and thought it was okay to have a coffee. It was a Sunday and I was not thinking. Since then I've had one coffee every morning and one around lunch. Two a day. 

What is a calorie free drink that contains 0 caffeine that's similar to coffee?  I want a warm beverage in the morning

@LfcCharlie4 thanks so much for posting this!

I am almost 4 weeks off caffeine now and it's totally life changing for me!

Better and longer concentration, better sleep, calmer mind, more meditative just generally feeling much better :)
Gotta say the first week was pretty hard and it took about 2-3 weeks to go back to normal but more then worth it.

@Brian Wolfe You are right caffeine keeps us feel alert Because it's a stimulant, it can increase heart rate and blood pressure, which impacts someone's overall health.”  most people only have mild negative effects from caffeine, both short- and long-term health risks are possible.

I don't think coffee is bad. There's conflicting evidence. But overconsumption definitely is, because you crash and then rely on it for energy. Pure caffeine is probably bad too, because it's refined and doesn't contain any of the nutrients

If anything, your goal should be to be so healthy you don't need stimulants. Eating right is basically a nootropic. Then coffee can be used in moderation if you need a boost because you're fatigued or something (in some cases the boost in productivity can outweigh any cons)

I drink a few cups a week and that hasn't caused me any problems

Another tip is to have it with a ton of tea to counteract any potential anxiety and other effects. It's a really good combo. I put about a heaped tablespoon of chicory/dandelion tea (super tasty combo)

Edited by tesla