Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bittu

Self-Love Experience Report

18 posts in this topic

Hello guys, I just had the most epic realization.

Background: Male 24yo, been following Leo's work for 6 years or so.

So basically I'm in the mental asylum due to funny circumstances in my life. My relatives etc, think that I'm in a psychosis. (That's what many people think of Leo, Sadhguru, etc.)

I've been taking a lot of psychedelics in my life, probably 10-20 acid trips, 20-30 shroom trips, 10-20 NN-DMT smoked trips. Also kundalini and kriya yoga etc.

So I'm in the mental asylum and I just suddenly realize that I'm perfect self love. I literally give myself a hug that felt like some beautiful woman that I love gives me love. But physically it was only myself giving myself a hug. Just think about it. If you're in a bar or a nightclub, and you hug yourself, people think you're weird. It's often assumed there must be another person.

Was reading Cave and Cosmos, I've also read all the Carlos Castaneda books and have practiced dreaming and different types of altered states.

So yeah, I use my intention to enter a state between waking and dreaming. And I realize that I've put myself in the mental asylum through "other" people.

Infinite Intelligence is so funny. Or God, whatever you want to call it. Basically the force that drives everything. Infinity. The sacred artist.

I want to give a big shout out to Leo. He's really been on fire creatively lately. The content he's posted in the last year or so is the most incredible stuff you can find.

Requires a high degree of surrender by the way. Being nobody. Not living through the mind like most people.

I wanna send love to all of you guys. <3 YOU ARE PERFECT SELF LOVE.

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

8 minutes ago, Bittu said:

So basically I'm in the mental asylum

Now that's how you start a spiritual thread!

Jesus dude....

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Now that's how you start a spiritual thread!

Jesus dude....

I actually met a guy here who knew what Bufo Alvarius is. Couple of guys talk of past lives etc.

The police picked me up from my house and I was put to 30 hours in solitary confinement. The doctor didn't even ask any questions about my well being, it was just assumed that I'm crazy. And when you are assumed crazy, nothing you say has any value anymore. "It's just crazy talk".

And we're in a small town in Finland (Stage Green). Yet still very unconscious about spirituality. I'm really lucky to have been born in a developed country.

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

you can use a phone/computer in an asylum...? the more you know

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 minutes ago, Rilles said:

you can use a phone/computer in an asylum...? the more you know

Yeah phones are 100% allowed and laptops as well. It's actually an epic experience, minus the medication which I would prefer not to use.

I can't believe what you are saying.

Kudos to you and sending to you a hug too, yes it's all unconditional SELF-LOVE!

I've also been homeless for 2 weeks and I'd say it was very good for spiritual and personal development. You learn a lot about power when you get abused and controlled.

I even get my vegetarian/fish diet here in the asylum.

@Bittu god bless you champ <3

love ya! and yes... such a crazy thing...

what is really "mental" 

the 1st dude to say earth is round must have also been placed into a mental asylum :D

good luck. maybe you'll start shining in there and just walk out of the walks when you're ready :)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

8 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I can't believe what you are saying.

Kudos to you and sending to you a hug too, yes it's all unconditional SELF-LOVE!

Hugs to you too amigo!

1 minute ago, SoonHei said:

@Bittu god bless you champ <3

love ya! and yes... such a crazy thing...

what is really "mental" 

the 1st dude to say earth is round must have also been placed into a mental asylum :D

good luck. maybe you'll start shining in there and just walk out of the walks when you're ready :)

Exactly! Love you too!

Here's an incredible piece of art.

Bro hugs and love, sad to hear this happen though. Are you sure you're not bothered? It hurts me that you can get coerced like that.

You seem to be taking it remarkably well, but still I hope you get your freedom back soon. Love you!

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Bittu On what grounds were you sectioned? were you shouting Leo's gospel to people in the street? "WAKE UP SHEEPLE"

Edited by Chives99

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

1 hour ago, Chives99 said:

@Bittu On what grounds were you sectioned? were you shouting Leo's gospel to people in the street? "WAKE UP SHEEPLE"

Haha :D, other people think I'm crazy so they called the cops. It's quite a story. Involved me living on the streets for a month or so, driving around in my car earlier and having the most epic realizations. I heard today that I'm getting out in a week, so all good.  :)

20 hours ago, ilyas dolliazal said:

@Bittu what is going to be my future job ? 

You will be the president of the United States.

Edited by Bittu

20 hours ago, Kshantivadin said:

Bro hugs and love, sad to hear this happen though. Are you sure you're not bothered? It hurts me that you can get coerced like that.

20 hours ago, Roy said:

You seem to be taking it remarkably well, but still I hope you get your freedom back soon. Love you!

Thanks guys!

@Bittu If they're letting you out soon, I think they realised you're not actually crazy, just 'erring' on the side of caution. My teachers at school would threaten to get students senctioned if they spoke out about teachers not handling bullying making the school look bad, which I find fucked up, not that they could actually do that though, just trying to frighten people.

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

1 hour ago, Bittu said:

Haha :D, other people think I'm crazy so they called the cops. It's quite a story. Involved me living on the streets for a month or so, driving around in my car earlier and having the most epic realizations. I heard today that I'm getting out in a week, so all good.  :)

You will be the president of the United States.

why were you living on the streets for a month?