PlasmicProjection

Leo Almost Attained The Rainbow Body - The Greatest Spiritual Achievement Possible

35 posts in this topic

Ok I added Unicorn on Dreamboard @Nahmok me (you and your accuracy it's always in back of my mind implanted zen stick in my mind, all you, God damn it) also added birthday cone and super glue.

Also added I want to be unicorn. If I get that rainbow body hell yeah baby I am first star at hippie parties. ?

Won't avoid Eugene but Miami man those cuban women.(you admitted why Miami "cultural diversity" "climate" yeah sometimes I am full of shit, it's not my fault for being mesmerized with latinas so hot) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Leo Gura

You said “While I love the idea of being the first and greatest, I have read reports of a Western guy who attained mahasamadhi from LSD. He was actually meditating in a cave, did a bunch of LSD, and simply left his body for good.

A guru in India later verified that the dude left his body and didn't simply die by suicide or overdose.

If you believe the stories that is.”

This seems illogical. I can appreciate it might be paradoxical but perhaps you can point me to a flaw in my perspective? 

Elsewhere you have described mahasamadhi as God - as the only being there is - ceasing to imagine the physical universe. If so then there should be no one else left behind to verify, no? Otherwise it is not the whole physical universe which is dissolving, but only one perspective of it, since others still exist to verify another’s mahasamadhi.

I believe I heard you say that mahasamadhi means no one is left behind, you bring the whole reality with you.

If I’m wrong then by solving the contradiction I might uncover and transcend some hidden assumption. Or maybe I’ve misunderstood something basic. 

I wonder if you might say something such as I am the only being and I am imagining others. Does that then mean in this universe there has never been a mahasamadhi - only hearsay of it - since i have not done it? 

It’s tricky stuff...

37 minutes ago, Trickyp said:

Nobody alive knows what Mahasamadhi is since it includes physical death with no coming back.

You are imagining that western guy in the cave right now, as you are imagining Buddhas enlightenment, both never happened.

There is only your enlightenment, which will be the end of this whole universe.

If there will be something after the universe collapsed you can only find out the hard way.

To us Mahasamadhi is a concept, so regarding that concept of I am querying how it can simultaneously propose a) that the whole universe ends and b) that other people are left behind to verify the mahasamadhi. 

It must be a concept created by people who have not died and therefore have not directly verified it. The claim is that it amounts to the end of the universe and yet the universe has not ended, so it has never happened? Unless the universe restarts and knowledge of its previous ending can persist, or there is some way to know directly that Mahasamadhi exists without experiencing it, almost as if we have the theory for an atomic bomb but have never detonated. 

Ok I think I had misunderstood what the rainbow body was referring to.  Assumed it was some other embodied existence, so what I had originally posted was misinformed.

Edited by Mulky
error

8 hours ago, Jg17 said:

A guru in India later verified that the dude left his body and didn't simply die by suicide or overdose.

I did one month darkness retreat myself with shrooms. I consumed shrooms during the retreat. In my last trip i consumed 10 gr shrooms, and had that stage. I was the god giving my ego to choice either leave the body and be god (which mean is stay in the body as nothingness, that mean is leaving the body), and my ego choice to stay here, i was so scared as ego but i was feeling god side too. And felt like both sides decided for me to stay here to have more fun with High awareness, and I already know that i am god and human at the same time (infinite consciousness, duality and non duality, everything is me). Thats why i chose to come here. That dude is completely left as non dual, which is he is the nothing in the  body but he is everything at the same time. He left go everything and body is moving like a robot. Because, in non duality you see that nothing is in the body. Destiny of body is already written and nothing can change it (I was non dual or god at that moment). 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

?
On 28/04/2020 at 7:55 AM, Leo Gura said:

While I love the idea of being the first and greatest, I have read reports of a Western guy who attained mahasamadhi from LSD. He was actually meditating in a cave, did a bunch of LSD, and simply left his body for good.

If you believe the stories that is.

This is a story told by Ram Dass in one of his (hundreds of) talks, His guru was Neem Karoli Baba. 

Here is the story:

https://www.ramdass.org/death-lsd-maharaji/

On 29-4-2020 at 9:55 AM, zeroISinfinity said:

Ok I added Unicorn on Dreamboard @Nahmok me (you and your accuracy it's always in back of my mind implanted zen stick in my mind, all you, God damn it) also added birthday cone and super glue.

Also added I want to be unicorn. If I get that rainbow body hell yeah baby I am first star at hippie parties. ?

Won't avoid Eugene but Miami man those cuban women.(you admitted why Miami "cultural diversity" "climate" yeah sometimes I am full of shit, it's not my fault for being mesmerized with latinas so hot) 

Bro it's so difficult for me to decode your words 9 out of 10 times

2 hours ago, Trickyp said:

You misunderstand it, there are no people supposed to be left after mahasamadhi.

That is the point I’m getting at, that is the contradiction in the story. I quoted the story which said that “a guru in India later verified that the dude left his body and didn't simply die by suicide or overdose”. And so I ask how can there be a guru left to verify it if mahasamadhi brings the whole universe to an end? By definition, the story must be wrong unless, again, I’m misunderstanding. And if we agree that the story is wrong then we must extend this reasoning to all claims of mahasamadhi. 

Thinking the universe will end after a mahasamadhi is a misunderstanding of what the universe is. The universe in which a mahasamadhi manifests is not the same universe in which a guru can verify whether someone left their body from a mahasamadhi 

@Consilience

@Consilience  What is a universe? And then what is a mahasamadhi? I don’t know what it is. I’m trying to understand what people are saying it is. I’ve read the Wikipedia page. 

17 minutes ago, Jg17 said:

@Consilience

@Consilience  What is a universe? And then what is a mahasamadhi? I don’t know what it is. I’m trying to understand what people are saying it is. I’ve read the Wikipedia page. 

The universe is your direct experience. It is the manifestation of formlessness as form. If someone where to become so conscious they died, physical death would be achieved. Yet other people are still occurring relative to their experience so their lives are unaffected. Form oscillates with formlessness. 

The people we see in our experience were never there and yet they are there, in their own universes which are interconnected and “one” with ours yet distinct nonetheless. 

Edited by Consilience

8 minutes ago, Trickyp said:

Other people would not be occurring anymore, as they where only dream characters as you are.

You existed before your parents were born which they never were.

Truth can hurt.

None of this contradicts what I wrote

@Consilience so I’m replying months later. Oops. But so you’re basically saying my experience is my universe and your experience is your universe and if you have a mahasamadhi then your universe will end and my universe/direct experience will continue as if nothing happened? If so, the same problem exists that I pointed out initially: according to the given definition of mahasamadhi, you’re supposed to take me - my universe/experience - with you. Not just your experience of me from your POV - as if you wake up from dreaming about me, ending the dream version of me while the real me lives on unaffected - but my POV from my POV too, and everything else.

1 hour ago, Jg17 said:

@Consilience so I’m replying months later. Oops. But so you’re basically saying my experience is my universe and your experience is your universe and if you have a mahasamadhi then your universe will end and my universe/direct experience will continue as if nothing happened? If so, the same problem exists that I pointed out initially: according to the given definition of mahasamadhi, you’re supposed to take me - my universe/experience - with you. Not just your experience of me from your POV - as if you wake up from dreaming about me, ending the dream version of me while the real me lives on unaffected - but my POV from my POV too, and everything else.

Every person is the center of its own universe. 

The universe is like a fractal, and you are a central point in that fractal. 

Other people are just other points on the fractal. From their POV they are the central point in the fractal. Other people can have an effect on you, but they cannot destroy the center.

So, if someone experiences a maha-samadhi, your center of experience will be unaffected. 

It seems like none of you guys actually understand what the rainbow body is and how it is achieved.

One, the rainbow body requires a long period of meditation. Two, it also requires that the meditator knows how to enter into an embryionic state which turns on genes that reverses a person's biological age.

By remaining in meditation long enough, a person's consciousness will eventually leave the body but still maintain individual consciousness and not return to source. Some sort of biophotonic energy then becomes their vehicle.