Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
abundance

U.S. Government starting to release footage of UFOs

20 posts in this topic

Thought you guys may find this interesting. I am not to promote conspiracy theories but I think its worth having a legit discussion about the phenomena

What do you guys think they are? 

The powers that be are fucking with your mind. That's what's going on. 

Good stuff!

I'd like to remind them, that as a trusted YT personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura did you telepathically communicate with aliens? Where are they coming from?

explain grammar to an alien ?

4 minutes ago, kagaria said:

@Leo Gura did you telepathically communicate with aliens? Where are they coming from?

Uranus

oh come on... this is all they got... a flying turd 10 kilometers away... smh pentagon i expected more... 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Uranus

Uranus? No wonder. The land of 5 meo dmt (unless you stopped plugging)

I could be way off, but based on my experience as a scientist/engineer, these things look much more like highly intelligent drones/probes then they do alien entities and vehicles for them.

If you watch how these things act (based on multiple footage, not just these ones above) they tend to act intelligently, but nonsensically. They act sporadically, do things with no holistic goal or plan, react to patterns in nature and our technology in nonsensical ways. And there's no clear indication that these things are acting in ways that benefit survival. 

They remind me a lot of the AI and machine learning algorithms I invent and research. Most of the AI that I develop in experiments tend to behave in ways that are highly intelligent, but don't make sense. I made an A.I once for minecraft. Its job was to mine all minerals as fast as possible using a group of NPC. They did well for a while, but then one time for some reason one of the NPC went up to the water and seemed like it was splashing it. I was baffled. Then after inspection, the AI actually found a bug in the game where if you walk in a circle in this specific part in the water, Iron ore would be added to your inventory. 

A human player would rarely if ever do this. Rather there would be more of a holistic strategy that made sense. There would be a sense of perception or way of understanding the minecraft realm, and decisions based off of that. The AI however, had no such understanding of the minecraft world, it just reacted to fragmented patterns in its environment, which is why it did (and AI does) crazy things.

I could totally imagine that these UFOs are probes (like the curiosity rover) with highly intelligent AI, from distance parts of the galaxies, that have now flown too far, beyond what they were meant to do, and are now reacting to the environment in nonsensical, but highly intelligent ways. 

Not all UFO sightings are like this. Arizona lights was much more sane. 

Edited by electroBeam

Heard rumors that these videos are very low-res versions of the originals. 

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

@electroBeam If Bob Lazar is to be believed, these craft had seats for 3-4 ft tall creatures, and he saw multiple different craft.

So if they are real, I doubt they are merely drones.

@Leo Gura yeah I'm not saying all of the UFOs sighted were drones. The phoenix lights ones were very unlikely to be drones.

But there are several UFO sightings, where the UFOs did activities which you would expect from AI, rather than living creatures like animals or insects. If you look at the 2004 Nimitz case, the UFO sporadically moved in the same spot like a ping pong ball, then flew directly up to the pilot watching it then went to its cap point.

This sort of behaviour, is not what I would expect aliens in a vehicle doing. Why the fuck would they do that. BUT it is exactly what I would expect alien's AI doing. If you gave the curiosity rover highly advanced AI, and it flew 40 light years away to a primitive culture, you could expect the rover to do some pretty intelligent, but nonsensical things. Things which are intelligent, but are not related to living thing survival (care about survival or care about achieving survival goals).

Imagine, that highly advanced curiosity rover was meant to touch mars, but instead went 40 years to a cave man planet, and it started digging up and taking samples of that cave man planet. The AI knew that smoked signaled volcanoes, so when it went to the houses of the primitive culture, who had chimneys, the AI went there's molten volcano to dig up and started digging around it, the AI also knew that on mars, have objects like rocks that fly around and could wreck it. When the people approached the rover, it thought they were those heavy objects and dodged them by flinging right past them.

Just imagine how confused that primitive culture would have been.

Well that's how confused we are about the 2004 Nimitz case. 

Also Bob Lazar said that his best guess was the spacecraft was dug up. It wasn't floating around in space and they caught it. If it was, I could be way off, but it would not be acting anything like how the UFO in the 2004 US Nimitz sighting acted. 

Edited by electroBeam

18 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Also Bob Lazar said that his best guess was the spacecraft was dug up

Fuck, I want to dig up a UFO so bad.

If one day I go missing, just know it was either mahasamadhi or I dug up a UFO.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Or invent one yourself by asking the 5 meo gods how to make them ;) That's even cooler!

Leo, have you watched Steven Greer’s new Movie Close Encounters of the fifth Kind? That movie is all about consciousness and how we can communicate with E.T beings through it. As you are someone with a high baseline level of consciousness I’d love to see you give the protocols a try, maybe even go on A expedition with Greer? Radical open mindedness and all that. What do you say?

40 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Or invent one yourself by asking the 5 meo gods how to make them ;) That's even cooler!

5-MeO gods are above such petty games.

23 minutes ago, -Rowan said:

Leo, have you watched Steven Greer’s new Movie Close Encounters of the fifth Kind? That movie is all about consciousness and how we can communicate with E.T beings through it. As you are someone with a high baseline level of consciousness I’d love to see you give the protocols a try, maybe even go on A expedition with Greer? Radical open mindedness and all that. What do you say?

I've watched some of his older stuff. Not sure about the newest one. Not sure what to make of it, honestly. On the one hand it seems convincing, on the other hand it's also very conspiratorial and us vs them.

As soon as I see people framing reality or society as us vs them, I get turned off because I know it isn't the highest truth. It's the ego projecting its fears and blaming some "elites" which I don't buy.

No one is in control.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Yow!! Give it to me, that's my life purpose!! ?‍♂️ Mygadh!!!, go pursue mahasamadhi ?

Thanks for the replies everyone.@electroBeam has some very interesting insights about the possibility of some of them bring drones. Given the way in which some behave and maneuver it is hard to believe their piloted by anything biological. Then again we are basing this from our own limited human perspective and understanding.

I am more and more convinced that there are really aliens on earth, somewhere.
I hope that aliens can make a blessing for the earth, rather than hurt the earth.

36-361088_ufo-png-transparent-background