trenton

Methods for becoming a millionaire

69 posts in this topic

@Raptorsin7 I'm going to start law studies in September.

Why did you drop out? 

Look inside your soul, maybe you'll find gold there and get rich.

@Leo Gura My dad is a doctor and my uncle is a lawyer, they aren't slaves like you might think them to be. Lawyers even less so.

@UnconsciousHuman Because I started doing psychs and I realized what it means to fell well and optimal, and i realized i have the ability to do anything I want.

I realized I was going to law school because me and everyone around me THOUGHT law is great and being a lawyer is awesome. Once i realized 99% of people are deluded, and I can actually do work I enjoy and make a lot of money there was no question that law is out.

Why do you want to be a lawyer?

10 hours ago, UnconsciousHuman said:

@Leo Gura

What is the alternative? For doctors and lawyers to quit? 

Biz

2 hours ago, UnconsciousHuman said:

@Leo Gura My dad is a doctor and my uncle is a lawyer, they aren't slaves like you might think them to be. Lawyers even less so.

Slavery is a relative notion. By my standards they are slaves.

But you do you. I'm sure some people love it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Humanoid Dude, how the hell is a guy working at a grocery store supposed to become a doctor or a lawyer???

Doctors and lawyers make that much because they invested 8 years in expensive schools and have a ton of student debt to pay off for a decade.

The statistics on anyone becoming a millionaire are gonna be low, by definition, because millionaires must be rare in society. When you say you want to become a millionaire you are automatically shooting for the top 2-3% of society. Yeah, that's gonna have a high failure rate because you gotta out-compete the other 98%.

But it's not a matter of luck, it's a matter of working smart and really really wanting it. If you really really want it, you can do it. The problem is most people don't want it bad enough. They aren't willing to work for it. The failure rate is so high because most people who attempt it are just bullshitters. They aren't serious.

I feel that on many occasions I am similar to a bullshitter.  For example, I dream about things that would be nice if they were true, but have no realistic way of achieving them.  This process is dangerous because it leaves me lost and I do not really have anything to do.  I also have some qualities of a someone who is not a bullshitter.  For example, if I love writing I can and have started typing parts of a book.  If I love chess then I can and have studied it for hundreds of hours.  What are some other traps that cause us to be bullshitters and how do we stop?

16 hours ago, Humanoid said:

I was blessed with height, good looks, and a charming smile. I certainly had my share of intimate encounters with wealthy Milfs, and tried going down that route quite a number of times haha, but it just didn't sit right with me, so I'm currently riding solo B|

Yea I hear you. I wouldn't want to be with someone just for their money either. That would be boring :D

@Leo Gura

Biz

Should doctors start their own at-home clinics and make that their business? 

That would open the doorway to so much bullshit. Hospitals make more sense to me.

What do you think?

Edited by UnconsciousHuman

@UnconsciousHuman

You have to remember mainstream healthcare is stage orange, if you want to say anything out of the ordinary or “alternative” you need your own platform. 

Nothing wrong with being a doctor at a hospital of course, but most of the healing will be based on mainstream methods, and dealing with a lot of BS. 

If you master your craft, build your own audience and genuinely love to heal people (true healing) then the sky is the limit. Dr Mercola was like the first alternative health site on the web and I’m pretty sure he’s a millionaire, there’s plenty of fitness and health millionaires these days. 

Just gotta be creative. 

Sell- Subscription newsletter, supplements, affiliate good products, 1-1 clients/ consulting, write books, make courses, sell guides etc 

A truly amazing doctor + great marketing = sky is the limit

Also, remember not all doctors are angels, many are paid off by big Pharma and what not, and many are simply sold by the system and believe everything mainstream, sadly. 

@trenton To answer your original question.

Pick one business model and master it in what you love. 

So, as a writer your best bet is writing books and publishing them, but for that you need amazing marketing skills to stand out. 

But as Leo said, millionaires are top 2-3%, it’s not that easy, but mastering business is your best bet. 

I know guys making like 400k/ month (gross) from 1 product, and they were maybe making 5-10k/ month 2 years ago

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4

You have to remember mainstream healthcare is stage orange, if you want to say anything out of the ordinary or “alternative” you need your own platform. 

Nothing wrong with being a doctor at a hospital of course, but most of the healing will be based on mainstream methods, and dealing with a lot of BS. 

If you master your craft, build your own audience and genuinely love to heal people (true healing) then the sky is the limit. Dr Mercola was like the first alternative health site on the web and I’m pretty sure he’s a millionaire, there’s plenty of fitness and health millionaires these days. 

Just gotta be creative. 

Sell- Subscription newsletter, supplements, affiliate good products, 1-1 clients/ consulting, write books, make courses, sell guides etc 

A truly amazing doctor + great marketing = sky is the limit

Also, remember not all doctors are angels, many are paid off by big Pharma and what not, and many are simply sold by the system and believe everything mainstream, sadly. 

It's not logical for everyone to have great marketing skills and set up their own clinics. I still firmly believe in physical communities of people working together to produce a result (a hospital), now that being said. Are hospitals corrupt, selfish, and are paid off by big pharma? A percentage of them are...In an ideal society, those things wouldn't exist what would exist however is the government paying the hospitals for taking care of patients and the doctors making a profit from that money. No middlemen. 

No one needs to be rich! What is the point of excess wealth anyway? Isn't bliss and joy what people really are after?

Edited by UnconsciousHuman

So far I have received a lot of good information from this forum.  I am recognizing that most people are locked in a paradigm that makes it impossible for them to be millionaire.  The video about Kobe was painful, but very helpful.  I recognized how my own psychology was making me trapped.  I felt some shock waves coming up my spine, and much if felt mind bending, but very useful.  Thanks to everyone so far.

@UnconsciousHuman I recognize that pursuing money for the sake of money can become very empty and shallow.  This seems to be what you are pointing to.  In this case I am also recognizing that money is a resource that I can use in order to create the life experiences that I would like to create.  For example, if you wanted to move to Sweden it could seem completely impossible if you do not have the resources to allow you to do that.  Travelling can be a very fun experience, and you may enjoy your life more by doing this.  I recognize that bliss is found in the present from another perspective, which means that I do not actually need to do this, but I would like to.  The more I would like to do this, the more it inspires me to work.

@trenton Be open minded and flexible, and dont be a sheep then the skys the limit in terms of income.

I imagine mindset around money is incredibly important. Think of making millions as no sweat, and itll make a big difference.

@trenton There's a point of having way more wealth than enough for pursuing creative projects, and creating an integrated lifestyle for yourself. 

@trenton Dont listen to that guy, if you want money then pursue it.

Get more wealth than you need, we aren't running out of money anytime soon haha

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Doctors and lawyers are still huge slaves to the systems they must work within.

@Humanoid There are traps. Be careful! Did you know that doctors are a prized prey of the feds?  The aim and success of the feds is through a certain set of essentially made up criminal charges which can completely and permanently wipe out a physician financially and can lock him up in prison while the prosecutors get huge 6-figure bonuses when successfully sending a physician to prison for prescribing certain kinds of medications. How do I know? I used to work on the inside of the prosecutorial machine and know how it works unfortunately. 

Edited by wordsforliving

@UnconsciousHuman  Yeah, but money creates freedom and opportunity, there is nothing 'wrong' with being rich, in fact if anything we should be promoting conscious beings to become rich as fuck and use their money in service of Love and Happiness. 

The problem is most rich people are very corrupt so we then assume money = corrupt when money is simply energy, that's all it is, neither inherently good nor bad. 

It is how you create and utilize the money that is the key.

I am all for abundance and living in abundance, why should someone just because they are 'spiritual' not live a life of abundance where you have the freedom to not only do what you want but help uplift people and communities and change lives.

Like, I'm not going to use my wealth so solely buy the fastest cars or biggest house, sure I may want a nice house, but the idea is to use the money 'positively' and create it from providing so much value for my customers. 

Let's say you have millions, you then have the potential to help your family, friends, help the community, invest in things you believe in etc. 

If you simply allow all of the quote on quote 'devils' to dominate the monetary system, nothing will ever change and it will be used in service of corruption and power etc, money could be used for AMAZING things and transform society, so instead of demonizing money, why not help people grow, become more conscious so that they use their money in incredible ways and help society? 

Maybe I'm biased! 

There's more to wealth than simply pursuing creative projects. 

You have to remember, there are businesses out there that genuinely help people beyond belief, and when you aren't completely materialistic as a business owner you can grow your company to help even more people as you go. 

No offense, but to me, people that demonize money tends to come from people that don't have much, or have never run any sort of business. 

Even if you want to run a charity feeding the poor you will need money, even if you want to run a spiritual retreat center you will need money etc 

We should start using money in conscious ways to truly help people and in service of love, truth, enjoyment, and happiness. And, that can even mean for YOU, you deserve to enjoy life remember! 

Booking a holiday can even come from a place of love, for the love of creating amazing times of loved ones etc

Buying a nice house can, for the sake of living somewhere you love and truly enjoy 

Even buying a nice car if you love cars, of course, all of these things can come from a place of 'Ego' quote on quote as well. 

I have rambled here, but in one sentence. 

Money can be used in service of love, truth and happiness and that's exactly what as conscious beings we should be aiming to do, if we wish to live in society. Money isn't the issue, it is the motivation and people behind it that decide whether money is used for good or 'evil.' 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

In God we Trust. (don't you dare to laugh, fuck it I can't stop) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@LfcCharlie4 I think we often tend to pick up stage blue spiritual conditioning when it comes to money because we don't talk about it very much in our circles. We just let our parents who believed in Jesus that money is evil and we just never thought to question it and we just assumed spiritual=poor or being poor is a virtue. And now, as you become more "spiritual" with all this work, you should integrate these false beliefs to become more congruent. Maybe to gain social approval as well.

I'm not a big fan of conspiracy theories, but It's kinda interesting to me how society and cultures promote common folk to be poor as a virtue. Society feels like a big cult from that point of view.

I resonate with the manifesto that we should encourage more conscious people to learn business skills and become more rich

Edited by Hello from Russia

Pay attention to who u listen to.

I think that is the best advice I can give u.

If you want to be a millionaire and that’s really your only wish. Take advices from people with more than $1m net worth.

The advices here will just confuse u.

You have Leo as an example of someone with a life purpose and pursuing what he loves that has few mills. But he is the maybe 0.01% of the millionaires in the US. Most of them are robots with pills and definitely not conscious. I don’t say that it’s impossible but I think that the more conscious you’re the less u will give all your energy to this goal.

BTW I don’t have million dollar in my bank account but I’m not too far?