Virtually

How is it possible that Leo and Ralston disagree?

217 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, James123 said:

@Dino D superpowers? Are you serious? If everyone can fly as human, flying will be normal for you, because everyone can do it and you are used it. If noone can jump but only you can, it will be superpower for you. That demonstrates that your so called superpower ideology is based on habit. And just a thought. If you take 5 meo dmt, you see That you are the creator of the this life, and what can be more magical or fascinating then creating the creation (you body, me, this form and the people who has magical powers are all you.)  Even the people you discuss now, it is you. You are mental masturbating to satisfy yourself that you are not alone. I can see why many people are not ready and not suppose to be ready. You will discover after using 5 meo dmt, this so called life is your creation, and your game. THE only things exist is you. Therefore, you understand that  5 meo dmt is only exist because you putted in this game as a shortcut too see the truth. IT IS JUST A GAME! 5 meo dmt is exist because of you. 

are you serious that flying or shoting a kamehame ha for humans is normal and not a superpower...

then please do it... make leo do it...  youre not serious at all and your reasoning is false on all infinite levels... thats not how you apply the relative correctly into a real world scenario and argument...

my superpower analogy is based on fact... a human cant fly, it has to mutate or to bend the laws of nature to fly, that would be a superpower, or to master energy in a special way that still would be a superpower in a way what it means for me, and you know whar i mean but ti act smart from a higj horae trying to.relativize all with the theory of relativity/non duality... of course everything is relative but in a apperent finate relative sYstem like our dimension there are rules and limitations to relative  infinite posibility... thats why You cant flY, you just cant, if you do thats a superpower, and if its attained with the non dual pathy, with breaking reality and becoming god, and if you fly, then men, thats even more a superpower...

so fly

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Do 100 trips of 5-MeO-DMT and you will understand.

I gave you a simple, empirical method for testing my claims. If you don't want to do science, that's not my problem.

My empirical method is very clear and precise for anyone who is serious. Until other gurus, it requires no belief in me. That's the beauty of it. It's pure science.

@Leo Gura I think people have to have spiritual ears to hear and eyes to see some of these things which a lot of people don't have in place. That's why you get a lot of human resistance - there's a lack of ears to hear the essence of a lot of which you speak. 

Would it take at least 100 trips of 5-MeO-DMT for every person conducting this experiment to achieve the awareness you achieved?

@Dino D if you never learn the language, and you are in human body. How can you even know that knowing is possible? But you are a still human. Lol. How can you know the meaning of flying? Maybe birds doesn’t fly, we just describe that activity name as flying. You never went the beyond words. Thats why you cant get it. You dont even know that the birds that fly is you. There is nothing is this body, whatever you see is you. Where are you in the body? Where? If you stop thinking, you will be stop existing. You are the thing that is aware of the body. Because, in this small tiny moment you focus on this body so much and therefore you created a lie in that small tiny moment as a life. Thats why it is dream. When the body dies, you wont be able to go anywhere. You will be just there when you die. Because you will realize all the consciousness is you. You cant run away from yourself el. WHATEVER YOU SEEING IN THE MOMENT IS YOU and YOU ARE CREATING IT IN THE MOMENT.  Thats it. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Meta-Man Yep, exactly, before I thought teachers were crazy when they said it’s “consciousness speaking through them” like yeah you need to get mentally examined. Now, it’s like how could it be any other way? 

When Charlie talks he just spouts biased opinions about Liverpool, so We keep him quiet most of the time! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Dino D if you never learn the language, and you are in human body. How can you even know that knowing is possible? But you are a still human. Lol. How can you know the meaning of flying? Maybe birds doesn’t fly, we just describe that activity name as flying. You never went the beyond words. Thats why you cant get it. You dont even know that the birds that fly is you. There is nothing is this body, whatever you see is you. Where are you in the body? Where? If you stop thinking, you will be stop existing. 

so if you dont know language, and if your IQ is like 2, and amount of knowing is 0, then a human can fly like superman?

or if you are dead, or a baby in a belly, then humas can fly like superman?

are you explaining to me.that humans can fly like superman, and am I wrong when I say that they cant?

7 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Dino D if you never learn the language, and you are in human body. How can you even know that knowing is possible? But you are a still human. Lol. How can you know the meaning of flying? Maybe birds doesn’t fly, we just describe that activity name as flying. You never went the beyond words. Thats why you cant get it. You dont even know that the birds that fly is you. There is nothing is this body, whatever you see is you. Where are you in the body? Where? If you stop thinking, you will be stop existing. You are the thing that is aware of the body. Because, in this small tiny moment you focus on this body so much and therefore you created a lie in that small tiny moment as a life. Thats why it is dream. When the body dies, you wont be able to go anywhere. You will be just there when you die. Because you will realize all the consciousness is you. You cant run away from yourself el. WHATEVER YOU SEEING IN THE MOMENT IS YOU and YOU ARE CREATING IT AT THE MOMENT.  

@Dino D i am just telling you that you are not even here. You are not in the brain or in your body. If somehow your body is completely gone, you will be aware of the same way as you seeing as human. However, because whatever you learn when you born creates your duality. Thats the reason why when all duality collapses so called dying (the things that You learn when you born till die) you will realize that you were just looking at yourself. All is one, is you. You think that knowing so much demonstrates that you have higher iq. Lol. 

knowing much and high IQ is not the same, i know that....

basically you can shot down every human discussion with saying shut up, you dont exist, youre not here, we are all one, youre not evan born so what ever you say youre wrong...

only then leo can say that he has superpowers, that he may fly like superman, and when i say, wait this cant be, prove it, its wrong and so on, and i will be debunked in your way...

thats no talk, no argument, no logic, no nothing

you can slice my arm in that etic because i dont have an arm, im not born, you can force.me to eat shit ot poison because im not there or born... trum is a rocket plane, and my father is hulk, you can teleport and this forum is what it is...

i dont think we should talk at all if we do things this way...

because no one can say anything here, he will be 4 ever wrong, whatever, and not one practical thing can be discussed and that gos so far that i have to trully and practicaly accpet that you and Leo can fly and teleport, while labeling christians or scientis as dogmatic, but when you say that humans can fly like superman youre right, when i say they cant im dogmatic, ego midn, false, assuming, living in false relativity, deluded and what not...

strange forum

@Dino D i am you and you are me. We are all one. You love yourself thats why you love me and i love you. If you see me as you, this conversation would take place as love. I am not judging you. I know that whatever you do is inevitable and still perfect, but i am just trying to help you to realize it. You will be more close to one and less judgmental. Because, your defense mechanism comes from your ego (you created me and you, which is duality right there).  Creating duality inevitably creates the evil. Thats why how I behave myself I should behave the same way to you, to bird, air or action of flying. Because i love myself, i love it all. Because i am all. 

Edited by James123

The problem with enlightenment is that the more you study and research about it, the more deconstruction you will have to make later. It is constituted of both construction and deconstruction of the mind. When someone like @Leo Gura spends years of his life devoted for conceptual understanding of enlightenment, it will be more difficult for him to drop all his ideas and expectations right away. A little bit to moderate research is healthy and not so much difficult to deconstruct. Yet, the deeper your understanding gets, the more fruits you will probably have after your deconstruction is done. So, if Leo is aware of this, then he's fine and just needs more time. At some point, the seeking has to stop. There's only a certain amount of information on enlightenment and you can't possibly still be missing out on a lot after all these years of research.

Edited by The observer

Just now, James123 said:

@Dino D i am you and you are me. We are all one. You love yourself thats why you love me and i love you. If you see me as you, this conversation would take place as love. I am not judging you. I know that whatever you do is inevitable, i am just trying to help you. Because, your defense mechanism comes from your ego.  Creating duality inevitably creates the evil. Thats why how I behave myself I should behave the same way to you, to bird, air or action of flying. Because i love myself, i love it all. Because i am all. 

do you think that duality is a illusion?

do you think that absoulte infinity inclides also duality?

do you think that absolute infinity, that includes duality, has a apperent finite illusion, a human living on earth?

that human on earth is in fact absoulte ONE, while appearing at the same time as human?

while being absoulte one, do you still eat and breath?

if you say that you kind of breath, in whatever aspect of the absoulte one, than in that aspect and only in that one we can talk at all, and then, even if it is a illusion that is a part of the ONE, made of ONE of nothing, that the ,,dimension" where we talk that humans cant fly like superman...

recap, we are all ONE, unborm nothing, infinity...

humans dont trully exist

they exist as illusion or infinite posibility

in that limited apperance of the unlimited ONE, humans just cant flY!

if you break that, and fly, then leos talk, and yours is right and practical, and has truth in the relative truth where things seam to exits by rules...

when you bend thos rules youre superenlightened (like Jesus for example) you have superpowers, and Leo claims that... i claim that there are no supermans...

@The observer Trying to understand consciousness, is impossible and at the same time possible. But nothing is exist and at the not exist. Reality and unreality is real and real at the same time. How can you exist as nothing and at the same time everything, how  Additionally, these are all words. I believe, if we can understand this situation we can understand what the enlightenment is, with the words lol. Thats why you become speechless and Stay just in the moment. Lol

1 minute ago, James123 said:

@The observer Trying to understand consciousness, is impossible and at the same time possible. But nothing is exist and at the not exist. Reality and unreality is real and real at the same time. How can you exist as nothing and at the same time everything, how  Additionally, these are all words. I believe, if we can understand this situation we can understand what the enlightenment is, with the words lol. Thats why you become speechless and Stay just in the moment. Lol

Rest in no-mind. There is the utmost clarity.

@Dino D

you( God, the creator) are too powerful and alone, everything is you, thats the reason why you created the ego, because of purpose of duality is satisfaction and love. God loves to see its duality to satisfy itself that it is not alone.  Love is the bridge between duality to non duality. Thats why all is one, because both sides complete each other. If god side never realize duality, It will never be understand that it is god. Thats why we created ourselves as a human now. God must create something separate from it in order to be a god, because in non duality everything is god. Such as , if cold is not exist warm can never be exist, if evil not exist goodnesses can never be exist. Thats the reason why many people must not know about they are God, because if everyone knows this knowledge it can never be duality. Because of that evil must be exist in entire civilizations, which is ever existed and will be exist. Additionally, don’t forget that these are all words and sounds. All is one, love and infinite. Duality, nonduality, god, human, bird, superhuman, everything and nothing exist and not exist at the same time. Because it is infinite. I cant find words to describe it. All is happening now.  If you can understand it throughout language you know what the enlightenment is according to words.  

James123, did you attain this enlightenment by doing 5-meo, if I may ask.

@WHO IS I ate 2gr (first week), 4gr (second week), 6gr (third week) and 10 gr (fourth and last week) dried shrooms with fresh lemon juice and empty stomach. I didn’t use anything else. i did retreat to myself for one month. 

Wow...    so You did 10 gram every day for a week at the last week? 

On 4/27/2020 at 1:59 PM, Nak Khid said:

https://mcusercontent.com/8a146e2bfe98efdd8c326d97a/files/08332a98-370d-44da-86ff-2c04a3ff1858/CHNL_Summer_2020.pdf?mc_cid=f12b90ff1c&mc_eid=3667cfd58d

Ralston newsletter, correspondence with Leo Gura, p 15-16 (see link for full, inlc Gura letter)

(excerpts)

Leo Gura: (to Ralston) 

I have a few more questions for you, if you don't mind, to see if we're on the same page:

1) Are you conscious that you are God? That you are the only being in existence? That your will and intelligence creates the entire Universe?

2) Are you conscious that you are Love, that God is Love, that God is Absolute Goodness & Perfection, and that Reality is Love? Are you conscious that Love is not an emotion or a feeling, but the very substrate of reality. Are you conscious that Love = Truth. That they are literally identical?

3) Are you conscious that Leo and Peter are one?

4) Have you ever had complete omniscience? A complete, comprehension of the entire present moment and how you are creating it? Thanks Leo

Notably Ralston skipped over these  questions .  I suspect he is not on this on this solipsistic page 

@WHO IS I didn’t take it every day. I just took psychedelics once a week. Total 4 times in a month. But rest of the days, i had no communication with outside, just went supermarket at night once to shop, try to stay in darkness almost for a month, meditate every moment and if i get so bored of meditation, i listened music. 

Edited by James123