Virtually

How is it possible that Leo and Ralston disagree?

217 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Meta-Man said:

How do you know? 

I am not experiencing reality. 

I am Reality.

It is you who are lying to yourself that you are not the Absolute in order to maintain your limited divided illusion.

No i'm 100% honest, and youre 100% theory and delusion... youre lying (not to offend you, but to show your ego belief)...

lets be practical and real... Leo, you and me have had elightened experiences, awakenings... but right now we percive the world like every other human, we are not in that space, from our first person experience, just right now... you claim something else,, are you really right now int the god/mind enlightened state, or whatever, lets not fight with the meaning of my words... you know what I mean...

I dont percive right now as i do on drugs or meditative states and leo is right now not in the enlightened state or counciousnes (whatever) like when he was when he was on 5meo dmt... in theory we are all one, enlightened, nothing all the time, I KNOW THAT, in theory... but i exist and live as a illusion, a me-ego, and for short i manage to break this and to see what i am, to be awake... whatever, but i get back again and again...

youre lying that youre trully are awake all the time (even if that is true in theory) its not for your subjective experience and its not different as for any other human or for me, and its not like in deep meditation, awakenings or drug trips...

or is it really like that 4 you? are you really awake and fully consciuus right now (just as when Leo talks about his moments, drug or no drug) ? are you budha level (or 5 meo dmt, or whatever) right now, trully and fully honestly? not in theory, in theory I'm also!!!! (i know the theory) but as an honest person i tell you how it really is with me, how i see and feel (not believe or think) and its not like that, and when you say its like that for you i assume youre lieing, without trying to offend you... its a delusion from a dogmatic approach to this forum, spirituality, drugs non duality and whatever... just say what is acutally true for you, what do you really and 100% honestly experience and ,,see" right now (TRUE SEEING AND BEING NOT BELIVING) right now... my friend

Edited by Dino D
wrong typing

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If you were conscious enough to be telepathic you wouldn't care about downloading PhD programs and you'd probably realize your brain is imaginary too.

What people misunderstand about these supernatural abilities is that they cannot be co-opted and made to serve the ego's petty selfish desires. These powers arise out of a deep selfless consciousness which isn't so much concerned with how to manifest money or prove itself to closedminded materialist scientists, etc. It's got bigger fish to fry.

Also, I don't have telepathic abilities in my normal state. It was a function of lots of 5-MeO-DMT. I have not cultivated it as an ability. It was just a preview of what is possible with training.

you should be still able to make one thing to make us see your telepathy, or anything supernatural... you can't just say my superconscious ,,mind" or whatever isnt into that, i do high end telepathy or manifestation of supernatural powers, that you cant see, understand or that does not manifest its self at all, for others low end egos...

thats like when i would say i dream that i can fly, in fact i can do everything because im infinite and ulimited, so i can fly and do everything , sorry if youre not that level, its not my level of interest to fly in this realm of being, because my enlightened being/mind has ,,higher plans" and i can fly but i can not prove it and im still right and youre wrong... from my perspective that is like = (dogma + delusion) x infinite

@Dino D Discover for yourself how it works.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

@Dino D Discover for yourself how it works.

That goes for you and others also... discover for your self how i can fly...

my current abilities  that manifested 5 minutes ago allow me to fly about 2000 kilometers, just 3 minutes ago i flew above Germany, of course you cant watch, i cant show you, i wont film it or prove it, and you should see it 4 your self, if you know what I mean, and yes I'm the truth and I speak the truth...

you sound like that to me (no offense)

10 minutes ago, Dino D said:

That goes for you and others also... discover for your self how i can fly...

my current abilities  that manifested 5 minutes ago allow me to fly about 2000 kilometers, just 3 minutes ago i flew above Germany, of course you cant watch, i cant show you, i wont film it or prove it, and you should see it 4 your self, if you know what I mean, and yes I'm the truth and I speak the truth...

you sound like that to me (no offense)

Do 100 trips of 5-MeO-DMT and you will understand.

I gave you a simple, empirical method for testing my claims. If you don't want to do science, that's not my problem.

My empirical method is very clear and precise for anyone who is serious. Until other gurus, it requires no belief in me. That's the beauty of it. It's pure science.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

@Dino D

First off, you can’t know what state I’m in.

To me this is not about ‘me as a human’ reaching, and then fencing in and holding onto some state.

This is about rediscovering the fact that your true identity is the Absolute. Not this human body or mind. 

The Absolute is like a clear window. How much dirt(ignorance/illusion) is on it?

For me right now there is not much dirt. There is still some, and sometimes my mind can go on tangents. Sometimes I’m really, really still. But I always know where to return. The window - that I am - never leaves me. It is my ground. It is my faithful. It that which I have always been and always will be. It is that which can never be lost. The unborn. The eternal.

Over time, after rediscovering oneself, that window will be washed completely clean, typically gradually, as is my case, and most peoples. That is liberation, that is total awakening.

Sometimes I’m really, really still. To the point where if I go any further, time stops. When time stops, I, the ego die. The goal is to fully die into the timeless, eternal, stillness.

You are like a diamond covered in dirt. Wash yourself off yourself  until you shine in your pristine glory.

Amen.

Thats ok ... for me its like just reading what you type, I understand it, and its not at all like that for me...

there is no difference in my experience at all 10 years ago and now... no matter if I read so much, listened to leo, mooji, rupert, to you... i meditated and took some drugs... i have had my ,,moments" i changed as a person, i grow and so on... but im not it that ,,state" i'm 100% in the same human state as when i was 15 or 20 or whatever, and im not experiencing and realizing what i did on meditation or trips, or some weaks after trips, right now, or what leo ,,saw" on 5 meo dmt...

I have so much more knowledge and understanding about me, about everything, im more wise and stable and so on... i dont belive there is much to teach me about this with words, i really know and undrestand most of it, like many others do here also, BUT I'M not living and experiencing it, if youre are, then hello Budha (or whoever) my friend ;)  and sorry if my assumption were wrong and youre 100% honest and authentic with your claims...

Enlightened people disagree often! I think that is as well due to the nature of the subject we are discussing? I've had my fair share of enlightenment experiences but I'm still completely ridiculous and wrong about 99.9% of things that exist. Beliefs are sticky by nature.

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do 100 trips of 5-MeO-DMT and you will understand.

I gave you a simple, empirical method for testing my claims. If you don't want to do science, that's not my problem.

My empirical method is very clear and precise for anyone who is serious. Until other gurus, it requires no belief in me.

thats a method of understanding you, your claims...

its not the method to see your superpowers, and if you have superpowers taking 5meo dmt for others should not be the only scientific method to see or prove your superpowers...

you can prove many claims with a lot of methods, telepathy, superpower or a infinite unlimited being should be able to prove itself scientifically  with infinite methods, or at least with a few...

you could prove us telepathy or manifesting thing, or flying or whatever very easily, and the claim that it can only be proven when I take 5 meo DMT 100 times just proves that it is false...

I took 5 meo dmt and i can manifest fire...

prove it...

you should take 5 meo dmt to see it...

wait, you cant manifest fire and film it, you cant burn a thing, measure heat from your body, make other people look at it or touch it,

so there is your superpower-fire only if somebody else takes 5 meo dmt, only then it exists and can be proven...

OK...

(ps. i can also spit fire, in a video game, i can prove it, come and play the game -the false reasoning conclusion is that i really can spit fire (have superpowers), beacause i cant, and thats a fact... and if i prove it in a video game i still didnt prove it, in fact a proved the opposite)

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What people misunderstand about these supernatural abilities is that they cannot be co-opted and made to serve the ego's petty selfish desires. These powers arise out of a deep selfless consciousness which isn't so much concerned with how to manifest money or prove itself to closedminded materialist scientists, etc. It's got bigger fish to fry.

I think its a bit wrong or incorrect to say that getting a PhD is petty, selfish, close minded, materialist or trying to prove yourself to scientists. I think its also wrong to say those things about scientific aspirations.

While science is not Truth  - and this is your main rebuke of science - its not 'selfless' or 'spiritual' or 'enlightened' to dismiss science either. 

Science creates cars, planes, quantum mechanics. Its a creative force. Its not truth, but its creation.

Science is imaginary, but its a great story. I'm sure you wouldn't say that its petty, selfish, close minded, materialist to create stories like mickey mouse, so why so harsh on science?

Haven't you seen a car engine? Or the design of Elon Musk's rockets? They are fucken amazing and beautiful! Much more intricate, elegant and beautiful than paintings, that's for sure. And is having an aspiration to create that, really 'petty', 'close minded' or 'selfish'? How is it different to an amazing artist?

Getting a PhD, trains you in that creative force. It trains you to make those theories - which aren't true - but are elegant, relatively true and precise and correct and beautiful. And if your mission is to create beautiful theoretical structures or engineering designs, then that's an aspiration no less noble than being a famous painter, or creative type.

Is telepathy or channelling a PhD for that cause really that bad or a no no that it doesn't warrant telepathic abilities?

I think you're a bit too harsh on science to be honest. Lets face it, you're not going to design the magnificence of your computer through telepathy(I've tried because I dropped out of college and made a deep tech startup and tried to use the occult to design that technology, didn't work), occult or through meditation. That comes through science and engineering. And your computer is an amazing, beautiful piece of creation. And you always dismiss that element of science, and instead rant about materialism or close mindedness. 

Just because you are enlightened, playing the game is a no no now? And playing the game means doing science and engineering, along with having sex with women in the club, and painting and making videos for actualized.org. Its no different to what you do on a daily basis. 

Science isn't just close minded foolishness, its beautiful creation aswell. 

Is actualized.org petty too? Because if you're serious about your claims that science is too petty for telepathy, what makes actualized so special? What makes actualized more selfless then the aspiration to create beautiful machinery and engineering and design?

Also proving yourself to scientists isn't petty. Science is a sociological phenomena, deeply intertwined into the functioning of collective society. By changing science, you cause an infinite chain reaction of affecting everyone's lives on the planet. You cause a deep wave of invention, different mindsets in people, etc. Look at how much changed from the 1500s to now. That's the power of being petty and proving things to science. 

Edited by electroBeam

@electroBeam   Make an education product based on Science and use that description and that's guaranteed sales to scientists. 

That is a beautiful description of the art of Science, well said bro!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@m0hsen Realize your deception fully. Mindset wise, by the time you’re experiencing it, it’s very ordinary. 

Thanks.It's ordinary, natural no biggie. 

Yeah deception... it really is something. Chimp at the doors. 

It's all me holy fuck. It's all Love.

@Dino D superpowers? Are you serious? If everyone can fly as human, flying will be normal for you, because everyone can do it and you are used it. If noone can jump but only you can, it will be superpower for you. That demonstrates that your so called superpower ideology is based on habit. And just a thought. If you take 5 meo dmt, you see That you are the creator of the this life, and what can be more magical or fascinating then creating the creation (you body, me, this form and the people who has magical powers are all you.)  Even the people you discuss now, it is you. You are mental masturbating to satisfy yourself that you are not alone. I can see why many people are not ready and not suppose to be ready. You will discover after using 5 meo dmt, this so called life is your creation, and your game. THE only things exist is you. Therefore, you understand that  5 meo dmt is only exist because you putted in this game as a shortcut too see the truth. IT IS JUST A GAME! 5 meo dmt is exist because of you. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

For all practical purposes, fuck states.

Your clear window and stillness is sound an awful lot like a state. 

@NahmInfinite Love baby Infinite Love what else would God be.

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Meta-Man Are you my spirit animal? 

You say exactly what I want to, but in a much more coherent way lol. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

3 hours ago, Dino D said:

Thats ok ... for me its like just reading what you type, I understand it, and its not at all like that for me...

there is no difference in my experience at all 10 years ago and now... no matter if I read so much, listened to leo, mooji, rupert, to you... i meditated and took some drugs... i have had my ,,moments" i changed as a person, i grow and so on... but im not it that ,,state" i'm 100% in the same human state as when i was 15 or 20 or whatever, and im not experiencing and realizing what i did on meditation or trips, or some weaks after trips, right now, or what leo ,,saw" on 5 meo dmt...

I have so much more knowledge and understanding about me, about everything, im more wise and stable and so on... i dont belive there is much to teach me about this with words, i really know and undrestand most of it, like many others do here also, BUT I'M not living and experiencing it, if youre are, then hello Budha (or whoever) my friend ;)  and sorry if my assumption were wrong and youre 100% honest and authentic with your claims...

that can only happen if you really half ass this, and give your mind all the space, 10 years? 

Try more, ye use some weed for instance, go deep with that, can be just as powerful as 5-meo if you meditate with it. Try tantra, stay aware before you fall asleep. Do strong determination sits. It's can't be that you are 10 years with this and experience no change. 

And the best option is to find a genuine realizer and just meditate into his eyes as long as you can or perhaps his presence alone will work deep on you.

This path was never intended to be done alone, always with a teacher face to face, but it's true, it requires some serious commitment else you stay attached. Prayer can work too.