Dutch guy

Professor: Don't do LSD like me! 73 high dose trips summarized

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This professor really pushed the envelope. Chris Bache. 20 Years of high dosis LSD, 73 times. Now he knows more and recommends others not to push the envelope that big. Don't take that much so frequent and do purification practices like energy practices of Vajrayana buddhism.

Besides Vajrayana , Healing Tao , wuji qigong , Kum Nye , sexual cultivation and probable much more sorts of energypractices are there.

Edited by Dutch guy

Oh my God, I remember the first DMT trip I ever did. Holy fuck. This was a year or two ago and I was basically just 100% shadow work haha. I smoked it and everything went all twisted and grey and freaked me the fuck out completely. Absolutely mental. I'm so happy to be at the point where I've done so much cathartic work and I have 5meo now. I'm gonna be starting my retreats soon 😋😋😋😋😋😋

@Aaron p Careful with that retreat. Keep in mind that I was only able do 30 days because I had enormous prior preperation. And even so, it waa very challenging towards the end.

Be careful not to traumatize yourself. You must take it slow and stop if you start getting in over your head. It's easy to get in over your head.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura After going pretty hard at psychedelics now for the last month or two. I've realized how insanely tough this retreat must've been for you.

It really takes a toll on the mind and ego. Feels like the human body wasn't meant to handle all this wisdom and these insights on such grand scheme levels, but since it's imaginary, I guess it's just my imagined limitation. I'm going for some rest now for a month, then back at it. 

Edited by fridjonk

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Aaron p Careful with that retreat. Keep in mind that I was only able do 30 days because I had enormous prior preperation. And even so, it waa very challenging towards the end.

Be careful not to traumatize yourself. You must take it slow and stop if you start getting in over your head. It's easy to get in over your head.

@Leo Gura What would one do as preparation work for a retreat of that magnitude?

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I remember during my first mystical experience I became highly erratic and impulsive. My whole body was on overload.  It's easy to become insensitive and tunnel visioned when that happens.  Especially if you have illness. My illness seriously stunts me and can make me hyper tunnel visioned.

1 hour ago, Skin-encapsulatedego said:

@Leo Gura What would one do as preparation work for a retreat of that magnitude?

Years of study of nonduality, self-inquiry, and years of prior psychedelics tripping.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

thank you for the advice @Leo Gura, i wont be going hard at all. i plan to do a mini retreat (6 hours) followed by a reasonable 15 mg dose of plugged 5meo. if i feel comfortable with that i'll do a 12 hour retreat with a 20mg dose. then go for 2 days. Leo, would there be any advice you'd have for what (combination of) techniques would be best to use? and in what way? i know im gona inevitably have to do short intervals of walking/standing meditation to stop my legs from falling off haha. how long can do you do SDS's for during a retreat before you have to move about and let the legs get a bit of blood circulation? (all answers greatly appreciated)

Keep in mind Bache was doing extremely high doses of LSD. Furthermore he has said that he should have done a mixture, with more grounding trips to balance the LSD, such as with psilocybin.

It blew my mind how much Bache's realizations are in line with Leo's

Just now, Aaron p said:

i know im gona inevitably have to do short intervals of walking/standing meditation to stop my legs from falling off haha. how long can do you do SDS's for during a retreat before you have to move about and let the legs get a bit of blood circulation? (all answers greatly appreciated)

I have the same question. On my retreat I did 10 days of 6x 1 hour sits, with the rest walking or standing.

1 hour ago, Aaron p said:

i know im gona inevitably have to do short intervals of walking/standing meditation to stop my legs from falling off haha. how long can do you do SDS's for during a retreat before you have to move about and let the legs get a bit of blood circulation?

I don't want to rain on your plans, but once you have a 5-MeO breakthrough, all the other stuff you do on retreat will become pointless.

You will never meditate your way to what 5-MeO will show you. Not in 30 years.

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't want to rain on your plans, but once you have a 5-MeO breakthrough, all the other stuff you do on retreat will become pointless.

You will never meditate your way to what 5-MeO will show you. Not in 30 years.

@Leo Gura yes haha, i had a feeling this might be the case, this isint raining on my plans at all its brilliant news! i'm definitely feeling a little anxious, i can feel my body preparing for it, it knows :S i've smoked 15-20 mg before but im gona start with 15 mg again because this will be the first time i've plugged and its a new batch so i dont know if the potency is the same. i'll see how the 15 mg plugged feels, if it feels alright i'l go for a two day retreat starting with 20 mg then 25. i know you've said in the past that your particularly sensitive with psycs, well...im not haha. takes me a good bit usually. i'll be sure to report. and leo... thank you once again, i love you man.

Edited by Aaron p

@Aaron p I'm excited for your meeting with God. I'll be there to welcome you to me ;)

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura Don't you think meditation is useful for 5 meo breakthroughs?

Sure, I guess.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Sure, I guess.

i have a feeling that meditation and appropriate questioning may only adjust the trajectory of someones heart slightly. but you'd only need to adjust the trajectory a little bit for 5 meo to blast you in a completed different direction