Rilles

How Do Synchronicities Work?

176 posts in this topic

If I give my cat a tab of acid would he quickly realize he is god, because he has no strong human ego holding him back, or would he just be a cat tripping on acid?

5 minutes ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

If I give my cat a tab of acid would he quickly realize he is god, because he has no strong human ego holding him back, or would he just be a cat tripping on acid?

I´m pretty sure he would just be a cat tripping on acid.

Buuuuut you could always take acid with him and ask him directly. :|

@Javfly33

3 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I´m pretty sure he would just be a cat tripping on acid.

Buuuuut you could always take acid with him and ask him directly. :|

Maybe we can merge and share experience, I will understand him fully and he will understand me?

21 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

then they start using non-dualistic/absolutistic arguments for everything.

You have read the name of this forum right? If you walk into a farmers' market, expect to talk about sheep.

Anyway, this thread is about synchronicity. I won't derail it any more. Carry on.

All stories and explanations are false.

5 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

You have read the name of this forum right? If you walk into a farmers' market, expect to talk about sheep.

Anyway, this thread is about synchronicity. I won't derail it any more. Carry on.

My point is.

To say "I am God and everything is God" and "God is Love, Infinite Consciousness, Nothingess" etc etc

All these statements are Absolute. You can't argue about them. You can't make arguments for the statements. 

You just either know it or you don't. Only way to know it is through DIRECT EXPERIENCE.

Good.

Now we are here in this forum. Hopefully we shouldn ot discuss whether our true selves are God or not. We should discuss some aspects of life that are related to this absolute knowing.

And in discussions you have to use your thinking mind, you have to be logical, dualistic, rational.

Don't mix absolute statements with casual dualistic discussions here.

Casual dualistic discussions have their purpose. For example, do you get laid by being needy or unneedy? We can discuss that without saying "I am God, the girl is God. You don't need anything" xDxDxD 

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

6 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

They are God

A chair is also God. But a chair does not know it. Nor does a mule. Nor do 99.9% of humans.

Just because something is God doesn't mean it is God-realized.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@mandyjw thats mind bending, there is a difference, yet it also seems there isnt? Hmm I'm confused now.

Yes. Your perceptions are colored by your memories, likes and dislikes. Think of what you see as not occurring just in you, not occurring as something outside you, but a phenomenon that is entirely One, perceiver and perceived create each other. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

Yes. Your perceptions are colored by your memories, likes and dislikes. Think of what you see as not occurring just in you, not occurring as something outside you, but a phenomenon that is entirely One, perceiver and perceived create each other. 

Ok, yeah that definitely makes sense, there would be no object without a subject, and what subject would there be if no objects were there to be perceived. Although perception is an illusion, there is only "being" right?

12 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

What you are saying is basically that a limited human brain/mind can hold Infinity. Forget it.

A human is an idea within the Mind of God.

It's not the human Mind which realizes God, it's God's Mind which realizes itself.

Jed Mckenna puts it quite nicely; 

it’s more like un-truth un-realization, than truth-realization.

No, it is Truth realization.

Awakening is not about gain, it’s about loss.

Perhaps the chair is laughing at you right now

Go realize what God is. You speak of things you don't understand. The chair is your own Mind.

1) You can go experience what it is like to exist as a chair for eternity. This is not a theoretical point. Go do it and report back your results. Stop speculating about it.

2) What you are not taking into account is that even though consciousness is of course not limited by the brain, it is when we are talking about a specific creature. A specific creature is God having limited itself to that creature's morphology, genetics, and capabilities. So while God is all-powerful and all-intelligent in its purest, highest form, that is not true when God incarnates as a cat, mule, or human. Each of these forms has very serious limitations on its abilities. So while God can do calculus, a mule cannot. This is a temporary limitation of the mule's brain and genetics. This is not a permanent situation, but so long as God keeps acting as a mule, God will be limited to what the mule's form allows. And a mule's form does not allow many things, including calculus and God-realization.

God is unlimited, but NOT when God is being a mule. "Mule" means limited.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

1) You can go experience what it is like to exist as a chair for eternity. This is not a theoretical point. Go do it and report back your results. Stop speculating about it.

2) What you are not taking into account is that even though consciousness is of course not limited by the brain, it is when we are talking about a specific creature. A specific creature is God having limited itself to that creature's morphology, genetics, and capabilities. So while God is all-powerful and all-intelligent in its purest, highest form, that is not true when God incarnates as a cat, mule, or human. Each of these forms has very serious limitations on its abilities. So while God can do calculus, a mule cannot. This is a temporary limitation of the mule's brain and genetics. This is not a permanent situation, but so long as God keeps acting as a mule, God will be limited to what the mule's form allows. And a mule's form does not allow many things, including calculus and God-realization.

But if Mule realizes it was God all along, it should be able to things that are "supernatural" for a mule to do right?

If we truly realized our Godhood, we would do things that Jesus alleged miracles would look small compared to. 

2 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

But if Mule realizes it was God all along, it should be able to things that are "supernatural" for a mule to do right?

If we truly realized our Godhood, we would do things that Jesus alleged miracles would look small compared to. 

No!

Just now, Leo Gura said:

No!

Leo, could please-please, explain why did You say "no!"??

I am done arguing with mules.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I am done arguing with mules.

I did not start an argument. Leo, yourself said this :

"A human is an idea within the Mind of God.

It's not the human Mind which realizes God, it's God's Mind which realizes itself."

So Gods Mind realizes that it was not a human to begin with, and that it is itself-God, and yet you say that after the realization it cannot do things which would be "supernatural" abilities for the limited-form. 

If you realize your full Godhood, there should be no "not-possibles" because full-awakens means the imagined-limitations are seen for what they are, "imagined".

28 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

I did not start an argument. Leo, yourself said this :

"A human is an idea within the Mind of God.

It's not the human Mind which realizes God, it's God's Mind which realizes itself."

So Gods Mind realizes that it was not a human to begin with, and that it is itself-God, and yet you say that after the realization it cannot do things which would be "supernatural" abilities for the limited-form. 

If you realize your full Godhood, there should be no "not-possibles" because full-awakens means the imagined-limitations are seen for what they are, "imagined".

I exactly asked this in another post yesterday. The answer is, God doesn't have a problem with limitations. To God to experiment something must make dualities. So  God doesn't have a problem with duality. Is the human which wonders why if God awakens doesn't give the human a Ferrari. But again God doesn't have any particular attachment or love to humans. He loves everything equally, so it wouldn't make sense for God to have a human agenda.

26 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Not sure if paranormal abilities work that way. I once had a paranormal manifestation (really crazy one but I don't want to mention what it was) and I didn't think for a second that I was God. It was just intense joy and I was too small to understand complex concepts about God or the world.

@remember

24 minutes ago, remember said:

you shouldn’t use it to put your cat on acid – i heard cats have different enzymes and abilities to remove some substances from their brain and at least for thc i heard they will not be able to ever get un-high from it. and you can’t really ask them in advance if they want that. if you had power would you use it wisely?

I would use it so I can live the life I wanted to live, the perfect life. I know that's egotistical but all of my dreams get crushed, everytime, and I cant take it anymore.

There are ‘God powers’ (if you will). They are of love, & can rewire and blissout your body & mind, by which all experience is flipped upside down and inside out. Every very last aspect. The ‘full circle’ can’t be believed or imagined, it’s that good. You will not ever be able to manifest physical out of nothing though, because nonduality (you already are). 

53 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

God wants holocaust too. And crucifying his Son.

Can you be more specific, as to what it is about murdering & making others suffer that you want? That doesn’t make sense imo.   In what ways do you like / want it?  The doing it, the having accomplished it? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE