Rilles

How Do Synchronicities Work?

176 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Or it takes brainz to imagine one is not God.

Or form needs to be a specific sort to imagine/delude itself to be an autonomous particular

Why would that be a problem? God realizes God. Consciousness becomes aware of itself, not the human being. God doesn’t hinge upon entities

Cute, but your logic won't make a mule God-realized.

Show me a God-realized mule and I will bow my head to you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Cute, but your logic won't make a mule God-realized.

Show me a God-realized mule and I will bow my head to you.

What if you take 5-MeO together with mule in one room? :D (sorry for the joke)
Isn't mule = you = God-realized?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

5 minutes ago, dimitri said:

What if you take 5-MeO together with mule in one room?

That might work.

Sounds like a YT video:

Live Mule Awakening

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That might work.

Sounds like a YT video:

Live Mule Awakening

??❤️

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

5 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Tell me how God-realized entities should behave, and what they should look like

Become God-realized and then I won't need to tell you.

You are never going to logic your way through this.

5 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

A sage isn’t necessesarily a saint or a ‘perfectly conducted individual’

Of course. One's conduct is irrelevant to God-realization.

God-realization is a realization, not anything more. Like if a mule realized why water flows downhill.

1 minute ago, Meta-Man said:

Right, so why do you exclude our dear mule friends

Cause they clearly has no clue what God is any more than they understand that 1+1=2.

7 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Yes, and in Conscioussness a human brain appears that’s sophisticated enough to make reality appear/seem divided. Filtered through a contracted self-consciousness that disrupts the natural flow of the body. Ignorance is a human curse the way I see it.

There is nothing contracted or filtered about consciousness - it continues to be self aware through thick and thin. The curse of human ignorance is still consciousness. The body is still consciousness. Consciousness always flows naturally.

All stories and explanations are false.

@Meta-Man high five!

That's two today.

The question then arises can you have consciousness without duality (division, contraction, illusion, appearances)? My answer is: yes. The self referential nature of consciousness is indivisible, so it's non-dual. Because it's non-dual, it doesn't have a source. If it doesn't have a source then it can't be attributed to any particular thing or form. It can't be explained by brains or anything else.

So. Is Consciousness = God? Or is God just another form within consciousness?

Obviously, I haven't taken The Drug to find out for myself.

It's really quite simple.

Yes, cats have no ego like humans do.

Yet they still have a survival-ego-like-mechanisms built into it's brain like any living social animal has. (And cats are social animals to some degree, yet much less than apes and humans).

A cat doesn't ponder why it exists. It doesn't really have a strong sense of self. It just does stuff very automatically without any reflection.

Humans ain't like that. We consider our existence. We reflect a lot into what we do and what happens to us.

No other animal does that.  Not even dolphins or apes.

So a cat may be a great teacher. It is a mirror for us humans of how to live life without any real ego.

Yet, what is the opposite of God/Unity?

Answer: Ego. Separation.

You cannot have up without down. And vice versa. You cannot define what up is, unless you also know what down is. And vice versa.

In precisely the same way, because human beings are the _only animals_ on Earth that feel separated/have a strong ego, they are also the only animals capable of realizing God. Our bread and butter/our natural condition is: *ego/separation*. No other animal has that as their "bread and butter". They only have survival. Because we humans have ego/separation as our basic condition - we "know" we exist, we know we are separated - we are also the only animals capable of realizing the opposite of that: God/Infinite Consciousness/Unity/Love/Nothingness. You can't have up without down. A blind-born man will never know what "darkness" is because he has never seen light. You get it?

In precisely the same way, dear gentlemen, you cannot have "no free will" without also having "free will". Free will is a question of how conscious you are. Most people are robots stuck in the hamster wheel of society: they have 0 to very little amount of free will. The more aware - the higher the planes of consciousness you get to - you become of things like your ego, your true self and reality, the more free will you can exercise. (I really want you guys to watch Devs on HBO Nordic. Last episode is freaking amazing film man).

So yeah, cats or mules for that matter, they may be God like everything else is, sure, (absolutely speaking). But they will never realize/know it, like we humans are capable of doing.

Most humans right now will never realize they are God. And therefore they will also not really realize that they exist either, hehe;)  (and thus have very limited free will as well). If more persons started to really dive into this natural human condition of existing as a separate entity/ego, they would become depressed as fuck. I have been depressed as fuck (I made plans 2 years ago how to kill my self, but love for my family denied me in the last minutes). You can't know what true love/happiness is unless you also know what the opposite is: deep depression. And vice versa.

But who wants to become depressed? No one. In this time of age, you have to fucking happy all the time. Feel a little down? Can't have that, take an SSRI and get back in the wheel man! So we constantly distract ourselves from realizing that we are deeply separated and alone. And thus we also distract ourselves from realizing that what we REALLY are is: God.

So yeah, human beings are the only animals on Earth capable of realizing God. I agree with Leo. 

Cats may be a "form" / "appearance" / "animal" deliberately put into the dream of life -- by You/God through the means of evolution as a tool for understanding/creating the dream -- to let us humans know what an enlightened life could look like (in some ways). 

My point is: Cats are enlightened beings in one sense (they act without a human-like ego). And in another sense they are not enligthened at all, cus they don't know they exist = they don't know they are God. Also a cat will do anything to survive by the way. It's very selfish just like basically all humans are:-) But selfishness becomes Love when you widen your definition of "who you are". If you constrict your sense of self to your own body/skin-encapsulated ego, then you are naturally extremely selfish in a "bad" way. If you widen your sense of self to everything and everyone, then you are still extremely selfish, just in a loving/conscious way:-) A cat will never widen it's sense-of-self like some humans are capable of doing. (except maybe beyond its kittens if it's a female cat).

(Btw when I say animals don't know they exist, I don't mean they can't feel pain. Of course they can. It's You/God feeling pain when you see a cow mourn for it's new-born calf that has just been taken away from her.)

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

15 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

A cat doesn't ponder why it exists. It doesn't really have a strong sense of self. It just does stuff very automatically without any reflection.

Humans ain't like that. We consider our existence.

Maybe humans are the same as cats? But instead we just retrospectively make up a story for everything. Act first, think later.

Is it really possible to connect thoughts with actions? It's completely feasible that our thoughts are not the cause of our actions. Maybe God is the cause of both our thoughts and actions, and we don't realise their common source and wrongly attribute thoughts as the cause of our actions?

After all, how can you attribute those qualities to a cat - all your judgement is based on its actions only?

Maybe the cat is contemplating itself through you, via the medium of consciousness/God?

What are you guys even going on about, you are just me talking to myself about myself even though I already know the answer of all of this.

Look into the eyes of an actual cat deeply. Look into the eyes of a picture of a cat. Imagine looking into the eyes of a cat in your mind's eye. 

Difference, no difference or both? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, Meta-Man said:

A sage isn’t necessesarily a saint or a ‘perfectly conducted individual’

• Tell me 'bout it have such a dirty mind which 77 years of meditation would never empty it
1 hour ago, Meta-Man said:

I am Love. 

9 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

Maybe humans are the same as cats? But instead we just retrospectively make up a story for everything. Act first, think later.

Is it really possible to connect thoughts with actions? It's completely feasible that our thoughts are not the cause of our actions. Maybe God is the cause of both our thoughts and actions, and we don't realise their common source and wrongly attribute thoughts as the cause of our actions?

After all, how can you attribute those qualities to a cat - all your judgement is based on its actions only?

Maybe the cat is contemplating itself through you, via the medium of consciousness/God?

Read the rest of my post and you should get it.

In an absolutely sense, yes everything is identical. You are Me, God, Cat. Etc.

But we are discussing the dualistic/rational nuances of life here. Of whether or not other animals than human beings can become God-realized/enlightened.

So stop fucking around and acting retarded:-)

It's funny how this spiritual jerk-off-forum often gets used in retarded ways. Like: people blindly believe Leo: "Yes I know I am God, cos Leo says so, and I believe him. So I know it" and then they start using non-dualistic/absolutistic arguments for everything.

It's just being dumb.

We are discussing the dualistic qualities of the dream of life here. Discussing the non-dualistic qualities of God/Being is impossible. We can only point to them through dualistic language.

So anyway, where were we? Oh yes. Your post.

"Maybe God is the cause of both our thoughts and actions" of course, duhh. You are God. Leave this forum and get that. Then come back xDxD

"After all, how can you attribute those qualities to a cat - all your judgement is based on its actions only?" Well, all our judgments/thinking -- both urs and mine and Leos -- are always based on an external world we never have direct acces to (unless in a deep meditative/psychedelic state perhaps). So your statement here is equal to saying: "You are saying the sky is blue, but does the sky really have a colour?" xDxD In one sense the sky doesn't have a colour. In another sense it does. 

"Maybe the cat is contemplating itself through you, via the medium of consciousness/God?"

May be.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

7 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

It's funny how this spiritual jerk-off-forum often gets used in retarded ways. Like: people blindly believe Leo: "Yes I know I am God, cos Leo says so, and I believe him. So I know it" and then they start using non-dualistic/absolutistic arguments for everything.

Its funny how I am Leo, so I don't even have to believe him when he says I'm god, because its just me saying it to myself. I am all of the retarded things that happen, I am you, I am my walls my ceiling, my bed, my window. I am all of it, i am these words, I am Not typing these words, I AM these words.

I am not in my room, I am the room.

Edited by WhatAWondefulWorld