Rilles

How Do Synchronicities Work?

176 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Rilles said:

having alot of them lately... is there a purpose or just the overactive mind looking for patterns?

You're living in a hall of mirrors and the synchronicities are reflections. What is the purpose of a reflection?

All stories and explanations are false.

I get number synchronicities a lot. It is easy to figure numbers out because their meanings are usually listed online. I noticed that the higher the amount of numbers or objects in a synchronicity, the more accurate and powerful it is.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

11 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

If I throw water on your face your face get wet. You can trace you whole life back to the big bang and beyond through this chain. 

Only if that's what you're imagining from a certain human state of consciousness.

In a sense, reality doesn't know you threw water in my face unless you imagine you did.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

The bird isn’t trying to become a bigger bird. 

The cat isn’t trying to become a tiger.

The rat isn’t trying to become a capybara. 

The birch isn’t trying to become an oak.

All of nature is at rest, except humans. Separation is a human curse.

Nature isn't at rest. Nature is constantly in a brutal fight for survival. You think being a human is a curse? How about being a gazelle chased by lions your whole life? You can't call the police on a lion.

Humans came from animals. There is a direct line from an oak to your ego. It's all just different layers of survival. More and more sophisticated survival.

The only reason nature looks at rest is because you ain't knee deep in it, running away from a lion.

2 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

You are assuming animals are identified with form

In a fundamental sense they are. They want to survive just like your ego.

Try poking a bear with a stick and see how it reacts. No different than poking a human with a stick. Except the human will talk more.

5 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

That’s all an appearance in the absolute.

We were talking about the relative domain of animals and human separation. Now you switch to Absolute as your trump card.

The point was that animals and humans are not so different. Being an animal is not easy like how you made it sound. You are welcome to act like an animal at any time and see how easy or hard that life is. You don't act like an animal precisely because it's easier to be civilized.

3 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

believing to be trapped IN the game as a separate distinct limited entity is a human ‘curse’.

Animals aren't walking around God-realized free from suffering. They suffer too.

Ask yourself this, what was the first creature on this planet to has an ego? A human? Nah... it was far before humans.

You fancy yourself far above a chimp, do ya? ;)

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Nature isn't at rest. Nature is constantly in a brutal fight for survival. You think being a human is a curse? How about being a gazelle chased by lions your whole life? You can't call the police on a lion.

Humans came from animals. There is a direct line from an oak to your ego. It's all just different layers of survival. More and more sophisticated survival.

The only reason nature looks at rest is because you ain't knee deep in it, running away from a lion.

Check out these instagram pages. They really show you how brutal survival can get.

Hyenas eat gazelles alive, the take them down by biting their balls...

https://www.instagram.com/natureismetal/

https://www.instagram.com/wyldlife/

I've had 2 experience, one in dream and one with ayahuasca, wherein I was like with and as animal consciousness, it was very harmonious and peaceful, I've heard this said before also by teachers, and also when I look at animals, I see their deep natural happiness in their eyes often fully alive without drama.

It makes sense (they are (like) enlightened), they can't dramatize anything, or if they do there's no shame or guilt with that what so ever, or worry about oneself, no drama, no worries, just pure raw unfiltered existence, it just leaves no room for any dramatization at all, and if we are honest, that's when we really suffer no? 

A little bit tremendously embarrassing (for the buddhists) that we have to admit that we are less enlightened than all the donkeys, anus licking dogs and flies, but hey, life ain't so bad after all then, guru's all around. ^^

Just had a great session with my therapist, feeling really hopeful and a girl walked past me with a bag that said "Heading for a bright future" 

Is God winking at me? Leo?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

On 4/28/2020 at 8:51 AM, Meta-Man said:

@AlwaysBeNice

Indeed. Cats, dogs, birds, babies. They’re all my daily zen masters. Cats don’t ask themselves how to be a cat.

Cats are not God-realized.

A cat has no idea what the fuck existence is.

Sure, a cat is not lost in monkey mind, but that's not the point.

1 minute ago, Rilles said:

Just had a great session with my therapist, feeling really hopeful and a girl walked past me with a bag that said "Heading for a bright future" 

Is God winking at me? Leo?

;)

1 minute ago, Meta-Man said:

How do you know?

How do you know anything?

Awakening isn’t something an entity possesses

So? That doesn't make every moving thing awake.

Also, please define God-realized

To be conscious that you are God, and to be conscious of what God is.

Also, do you consider Ralston God-realized?

Yes, probably. Although it's a question of degree.

Leo on rampage. ? Time. 

?Am I God Realized by his standards? 

He must know that he won't avoid giving keys of Actualized to me? Is he aware of that? Must be shocking lol. 

God=Love. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

13 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

You’re basically implying that only human entities (or similar advanced forms) can realize God.  

That's right. Takes brainz to realize God.

Form needs to be a specific sort to realize not-form.

A chair cannot be God-realized. Sorry chairs. You're shit out of luck.

That’s such an anthropocentric lock. These entities are form. God is not form.

By your logic no formed entity can realize God. Now that would be a serious problem.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:
18 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

How do you know?

How do you know anything

That works lol. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Or it takes brainz to imagine one is not God.

Or form needs to be a specific sort to imagine/delude itself to be an autonomous particular

Why would that be a problem? God realizes God. Consciousness becomes aware of itself, not the human being. God doesn’t hinge upon entities

I agree with Leo, for me looking at animals as realized beings doesn't make much sense. There isn't anything there consciouss there to be conscious of itself.... I don't mean to say that animals should treated like objects, but, by the same logic we should think trees, flowers, clouds and water are also self-realized.

We as egos are projecting that there is "something there" in the animal which is experiencing his life. By this we came to the conclusion that they are "enlightened" but there is nobody there. 

You don't think the same about flowers, I'm sure, yet they are the same, they are one unity of raw existence, there's nobody inside the flower recognizing itself as being part of the whole.

To be conscious there must be someone to be conscious of something, even if it's imagined (ego). In a flower or animal there's nobody there reclaiming consciousness of anything (or at least thats what I Think. You could never know lol)

Or it takes brainz to imagine one is not God.

Amazing feature, so you can play :x

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

To be conscious there must be someone to be conscious of something, even if it's imagined (ego).

Surely consciousness by definition is aware of itself? The problem arises when trying to define "it". Is that "it" allowed to be a flower or does it have to have "a brain"? The argument is definitely inside out. The "it" comes from consciousness not from the form consciousness takes. Consciousness first, everything else second.

All stories and explanations are false.