Rilles

How Do Synchronicities Work?

176 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

If I throw water on your face your face get wet.

You're only counting in a few factors here and dismissing an infinite amount of other factors. Suppose your arm stopped working. Suppose there is a transparent glass between you and me that you couldn't see. Suppose the water just vaporises in the air before reaching my face. Suppose you fall asleep before you can throw it at me. Etc... ? Life is funny it doesn't make sense anymore.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are right, there are higher level of mind at which the mind can still think/reason about reality and understand it at much deeper levels than any human can.

That's precisely what psychedelics offer. They give you super-mind. You can reason and think in ways far beyond the conventional human mind. It's like having the mind of a super-intelligence alien.

But there is something even beyond super-mind, which is Infinite Consciousness or Omniscience or Being.

This is interesting, that poses the question, how much layers are there inbetween the "deepest" layer and the... most "shallow" layer? This seems a bad way to frame it, but if we were to frame it that way, I would assume there are infinite layers, and that we could explore them.

An animal presumably can go from animal consciousness to God consciousness, if we gave it psychedelics or similar things. But can it achieve all the inbetween layers that a human can? The spectrum "inbetween" is interesting because what is the potential of it? Is it infinite? Is that what evolution is doing partly? Creating more and more capacity for inbetween?

Glory to Israel

@Meta-Man The point is; the mind is an illusion. It thinks it can control reality by studying, analysing, and understanding it where in fact all the mind knows is near zero. They say "ignorance is bliss" for a reason. Hahahaha.

@Meta-Man Hahaha of course dude, that's the trick. Nobody wants to give up their knowledge and understanding. The mind is way too stubborn and tricky to unravel that easily. I have to agree with Leo on this one, there is a problem with using the concept of determination. Instead, I find the word magic more appropriate. There is the belief that the mind is necessary for survival. Well, need I say anything about beliefs?

1 minute ago, Meta-Man said:

The mind - as in - the self-narrative/self-referential thinking is not necessary for survival or function of the body. They only serve to preserve the whole illusory egoic identity structure.

?????

2 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Kill the self-narrative, illusion of control and unimpeded functioning of the organism remains.

Not necessarily. Survival is not determined by the mind neither by the body. Without the mind, there's no fear and no resistance. But life and death are completely a different matter.

6 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

I agree ‘determinism’ is a cold word. But it can still be applied to the unfolding appearance of life. You, as a human body/mind have never made a choice in your entire life. Yet you imagined so. 

The problem with this word is that it misses the heart of God and that it's also contrasted with free will which brings up the mind back again. Magic requires no thinking, just wondering and awe.

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

gonna start writing down my synchronicities so I can share them... theyre quite weird but I also easily forget about them

Journaling can increase them exponentially, law of attraction, you get more of what you think about and appreciate. 

"You ain't seen nothin' yet." 

And nor will you ever in fact, see nothing. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I'm starting my kriya yoga more hardcore now and I'm noticing instant results and syncs. One pretty powerful one, I was watching interstellar last night and I was getting mad synchronicity, the guy was having strange encounters with these "beings" that were giving him clues and hints  throughout the story and help him find NASA and has is guided by these beings to leave his family and journey through a black whole near Saturn that morphs time and space and long story short it starts to get trippy as fuck. The black hole obviously manipulates time like mad, for example there's a planet they go onto and for every hour they spend on it it's 7 years on earth. At the end it gets super trippy and the guy literally effects from his space craft and goes straight into the middle of the black whole and he goes into this weird 5th dimension where he finds himself in an infinite manifestation of his old house and he sees his daughter and tries to communicate with her and then it's revealed that the "being" communicating to him the whole time was actually himself!  

Major syncs bois, major lol.

2 hours ago, ShivaShakti said:

The Frenchman schools Morpheus on this. It's a tough one for people.

That is very logical, but I’d wager “it’s” crazy, transcendent of logic. There might be more juice for ya there. Up to you, of course. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

To understand anything you have to use the intellect @Nahm. There is plenty of reasonable philosophical argument for determinism and hardly any for free will. Free will only exists at the God identity level. 

Synchronicity is definitely a real phenomena. The more you try to surrender the need to control the outcome of an event, the more you will experience synchronicity. Just go with the flow! 

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

3 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

Perhaps an animal is already completely outside the appearance of dualism and is already in pure Being. Perhaps the superimposition of dualities is only a human condition (or other extraterrestrial higher beings who also have the brain capacity to abstract dualism).

This could be true but I do not think that animals that are genetically close to us are that different in terms of their egoic structures and using the illusion of seperation. One could even argue that must like sensitivity for pain, the ability to create a fundamental illusion of seperation might even be more important for a being that cannot think in abstraction like us, because of how much of a fundamental behavioural driver seperation is.

Glory to Israel

On 4/27/2020 at 10:46 AM, ShivaShakti said:

To understand anything you have to use the intellect @Nahm. There is plenty of reasonable philosophical argument for determinism and hardly any for free will. Free will only exists at the God identity level. 

@ShivaShakti That sentiment (above) is what that scene actually reveals, in looking past / through the perspective ’the Frenchman schooled Morpheus’.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

38 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

I haven’t seen a self-conscious animal yet. There seems to be nobody ‘in there’. And they function smoothly, without interruption from ego-mind. Humans also function much better without ego-mind/sense of separation. 

Animals are graceful. Like sages.

Though they sometimes faceplant. But that’s the comedy of life!

Observe more carefully. There are layers and layers to ego and seperation.

Glory to Israel

1 hour ago, Meta-Man said:

I haven’t seen a self-conscious animal yet. There seems to be nobody ‘in there’. And they function smoothly, without interruption from ego-mind. Humans also function much better without ego-mind/sense of separation. 

Animals are graceful. Like sages.

Though they sometimes faceplant. But that’s the comedy of life!

ChecKmaTe, atHeisT

2 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

Please elaborate!

Observe yourself more carefully, then observe animals.

This is not about a deficiency in knowledge, but rather a deficiency in seeing.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

@Leo Gura How do you view intuition after your 30 day awakenings? 

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Synchronicity is not confirmation bias or some such thing.

With a true synchronicity your mind recognizes the Intelligence of the Design. This is not a psychological phenomenon but a spiritual one. It's like noticing God winking at you everywhere you look.

I wonder about synchronicity myself very often. I want to study it more. I want to see the God's signs and I want his guidance.

Usually, when I want to know if my dream comes true, I ask the God a question and wait for the answer. 

For about two weeks I could not force myself to read the book by Edward Abbey,"Down the River", needed for my university class. Today, when talking to my professor over the phone, discussing the final project and telling him about my interest in spiritual enlightenment, he randomly mentioned the book by Abby and recommended to read it during the summer. Is it a synchronicity or I am making it up? 

Thank you.

Would be nice to know your opinion. :) 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

2 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

I have spent the last seven years observing myself and the world. 

Tell me what I’m missing.

Awakening is transcendent, not confined to the limitations of survival-based systems-thinking

You have to specifically look at egoic structures that operate beneath the gross realms, like concepts and abstractions. You will realize the animalistic nature of yourself, and it's workings of ego and seperation. It will be obvious to you that they are present in animals, because they are as much present in you. They forms will only be minorly different. You will see in the bird the same you see in yourself.

Glory to Israel