Rilles

How Do Synchronicities Work?

176 posts in this topic

having alot of them lately... is there a purpose or just the overactive mind looking for patterns?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles Are there any specific synchronicites you are having? 

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

The more conscious you become the more you notice the Intelligence and Perfection of God's design.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Say you buy a new car, maybe from that point you will begin to notice more of those cars than before, even though there are the same amount of those cars as before. 

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

having alot of them lately... is there a purpose or just the overactive mind looking for patterns?

It can be both, is it healthy to eat food or does food make you fat? Go by how you feel. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 minutes ago, ShivaShakti said:

Say you buy a new car, maybe from that point you will begin to notice more of those cars than before, even though there are the same amount of those cars as before. 

My synchroniticies are a bit weirder than that. 

Synchronicity is not confirmation bias or some such thing.

With a true synchronicity your mind recognizes the Intelligence of the Design. This is not a psychological phenomenon but a spiritual one. It's like noticing God winking at you everywhere you look.

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Synchronicity is not confirmation bias or some such thing.

With a true synchronicity your mind recognizes the Intelligence of the Design. This is not a psychological phenomenon but a spiritual one. It's like noticing God winking at you everywhere you look.

Can you really separate the spiritual from the psychological?

The emphasis lies in the word "meaning", which is given by the mind. The weird kind OP is describing is mind beginning to come back to and realise itself, but many people, due to confusion, begin to read too much into things, hence me playing them down. Some people (my previous self included) often give meaning to numbers and all kinds of crazy things, and all of a sudden they think every time they see a particular number they are experiencing something divine, which they are, but just not in the way that they believe <3

Edited by ShivaShakti

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The more conscious you become the more you notice the Intelligence and Perfection of God's design.

Is there a duality between something being reveal as impossible/magical vs understanding how it is created? Because I more and more realize impossibilities, rather than understanding. In a certain sense I get a grasp of the impossibilities, which I guess is a new type of understanding, but it is also not really explanatory in an intellectual sense.

I always thought I understood paradox and circularity, in a strict linear sense it seems to not be that hard to grasp. But the thing about paradox and circularity is that both of them are kind of descriptions from a framework of linearity. Paradox comes from viewing things linearly and simply describing the non-linear, non-causal or non-non-contradictory. This can be done from a linear perspective, but this will give one no insight into paradox or circularity.

To see the circle makes one realize how futile it is to look at it as a line. So is this recognition of impossibility or paradox or circularity a new type of understanding? I feel like since I have observed them, my capacity to hold contradictory ideas increase tremendously. I can weave thought patterns and structures that previously I would have not been capable of weaving, which people who have not had the insight into paradox seem to have no capacity of even beginning to understand, making it just impossible to communicate.

But still, it seems futile to explain the circle in with a line. The mind struggles grasping the paradox. It tries to unravel it into a non-paradox, but when doing so it always loses the nature of the circle.

So my question is, if we say there are these two types of Understanding, do they ever truly translate into each other? Do we ever get to explain the magic, or is the recognition of magic the explanation?

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

43 minutes ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

We can in this case of confirmation bias.

41 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

@Leo Gura

You recently started rejecting determinism. For me as I have walked this path the deterministic cause and effect chain has become more and more apparent. Nothing happens at random. Synchronicity = determinism. And this body of course is not separate from the whole, thus has no free will. The ocean is moving all the ‘parts’ in unerring perfection.

Now, as God, of course that is different. As God/Consciousness you are free. And whatever is happening is Gods choosing. Remove all of the body/minds illusion of control and Gods will flows through you unimpeded.

So how can you reject determinism?

God is a tautology, so it cannot be anything other than what it is. And God is all there is. BUT! God's Will generates everything, so calling this determinism is incorrect. Determinism is a materialistic notion which does not even come close to understanding how and why reality unfolds as it does. Reality is an act of Will. God's Will for Love. The ego's will for survival. Etc. The ego's will is a splinter off God's Will. If the ego fully surrenders, then it moves in line with God's Will.

God is a tautology not by accident, but because God wills itself to be Love. God IS Love and it cannot be anything else because an Infinite Intellect will always choose Perfection over anything else. There cannot be anything else! Non-perfection doesn't exist!

The duality between determinism and free will must of course collapse.

22 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Do we ever get to explain the magic, or is the recognition of magic the explanation?

Depends on how deeply you want to understand. All explanations are partial and limited. To really understand you have to recognize the magic of Infinity. This is beyond conventional explanation. Of course you can still use conventional explanations like science, but they will always be incomplete and partial.

gonna start writing down my synchronicities so I can share them... theyre quite weird but I also easily forget about them

7 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

The ‘apparent universe’ that unfolds is deterministic in nature. How can you deny this?

Well, first of all, it is not I who deny this, it is science. Quantum mechanics throws the classic notion of a deterministic physical universe under the bus.

Secondly, the term determinism comes with a lot of bad materialistic metaphysical baggage which is better thrown in the trash. Calling reality deterministic is just not right. It doesn't fit that category well. I would just drop it in favor of better descriptions.

Rather than calling it deterministic, call it Infinite Consciousness. That's much more accurate. This gives an air of mystery to it, which is precisely correct. Now you must experience what Infinite Consciousness is by some awakening experiences.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Depends on how deeply you want to understand. All explanations are partial and limited. To really understand you have to recognize the magic of Infinity. This is beyond conventional explanation. Of course you can still use conventional explanations like science, but they will always be incomplete and partial.

How much of this do you think is the limitation of the human mind? Could there be a mind structure that was geared towards operating in this "deeper" realm of "causes" or magic while our human minds are not structured to do this or to grapple with it effectively?

Could there be a being that could use these deeper realms to construct a sort of language out of it, if it's mind was geared towards doing so? Could there be a mind that was geared solely towards the exploration of the "Inner" realms? And what would that mean in relationship to our inherent limitations as human minds?

Glory to Israel

5 minutes ago, Scholar said:

How much of this do you think is the limitation of the human mind? Could there be a mind structure that was geared towards operating in this "deeper" realm of "causes" or magic while our human minds are not structured to do this or to grapple with it effectively?

Could there be a being that could use these deeper realms to construct a sort of language out of it, if it's mind was geared towards doing so? Could there be a mind that was geared solely towards the exploration of the "Inner" realms? And what would that mean in relationship to our inherent limitations as human minds?

You are right, there are higher level of mind at which the mind can still think/reason about reality and understand it at much deeper levels than any human can.

That's precisely what psychedelics offer. They give you super-mind. You can reason and think in ways far beyond the conventional human mind. It's like having the mind of a super-intelligence alien.

But there is something even beyond super-mind, which is Infinite Consciousness or Omniscience or Being.

1 minute ago, Meta-Man said:

I’m not even saying there’s a physical universe. I’m saying there’s a dream going in here, that follows a cause and effect chain. This is how as you said in the pm’s you can at the moment of awakening look back at your life and see how every single micro-event has led up to this exact moment. And that’s just in the appearance of it. There is really just one timeless non-event.

So you are denying the appearance of cause and effect?

Cause & effect is dualistic. It is an illusion and the casual chains are infinitely long, with not beginning or end. And they run in circles and strange loops.

1 hour ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

That’s an ‘important’ question imo. 

Notice you’re aware of duality (thinking), but you can not think awareness. 

@Rilles Much like a magician, if you want to see The Magic, see The Deception.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

The Frenchman schools Morpheus on this. It's a tough one for people.

Edited by ShivaShakti