Jahmaine

Conspiracy “theories” are fear based?

46 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, James123 said:

@Jahmaine Anything that makes you worry or overthink (the circumstances can be ending up with positive or negative results) is based on fear. 

That’s fair enough, do you think fear based things shouldn’t be acted upon because it’s fear based? 

14 hours ago, TRUTHWITHCAPITALT said:

@Jahmaine

It all boils down to defining the 'self'. If you define yourself as the meat bag who was born from your mother's womb and will die when your food body stop working then you are operating from a locked paradigm, and you should fear.

What happened in the above case is you consumed information and you personalized it. That is when the reptilian brain gets activated and the ego will mobilize and will be fearful and take action. No need to be fearful though as you are the other person too. 

Okay that’s great, what do you think a fully enlightened person would do if they was in a position to save a life or multiple lives? Would they do nothing because it’s fear based and they don’t identify with being a meat bag? Would any interaction with it make them “less spiritual”?  Are they able to “help” the “other” in a non dual way?  

If these are so, then in all seriousness, would it not be an apparent subjective Utopia if there was a world full of rulers and dictators with a world of fully enlightened people that don’t really care anyway? Both parties would have their ideal reality.

Conspiracy theories generally come from a place of anger. Inherent in anger is a belief of "us vs them", "bully vs victim", you get the gist.

Oftentimes it also comes from a place of pride. "I know something other people do not, and thus I am superior"

I am myself, heaven and hell.

3 minutes ago, Commodent said:

Conspiracy theories generally come from a place of anger. Inherent in anger is a belief of "us vs them", "bully vs victim", you get the gist.

Oftentimes it also comes from a place of pride. "I know something other people do not, and thus I am superior"

Reminds me Leo a bit.

Why is the idea of Us vs Them so bad? Because we’re all one? 

@Jahmaine Deeply Enlightened people usually just tell you the truth. Everything is one, if i died, something else born, there is no dying, helping or born in non duality, all is perfect. However, when you look at from human mind, if you goodnesses, love and God is the most significant way to be less selfless. Because of that helping other definitely will be helpful to understand or reach at the non duality more easily. Some enlightened people do help others dont, because enlightened people are the most simple human beings, they mostly dont hurt others but maybe not need to help them either. Additionally, the person( who is enlightened) have a personality before the enlightenment. I believe according to prior personality or new personality that they created after the enlightenment can determine either they will help others or not. Additionally for your question, any action should be based on love, because you are the creator and all is you. If you want to help me you will help yourself but some people dont like to help themselves. Therefore, helping is based on your perspective. Maybe the person you helped to save, will kill millions at the future that shows that saving one results with killing millions.  Thats the reason why whatever you do is perfect and just do with love. Because, anything  is inevitable and purpose of life is love. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Jahmaine 

14 hours ago, Jahmaine said:

Okay that’s great, what do you think a fully enlightened person would do if they was in a position to save a life or multiple lives? Would they do nothing because it’s fear based and they don’t identify with being a meat bag? Would any interaction with it make them “less spiritual”?  Are they able to “help” the “other” in a non dual way?  

If these are so, then in all seriousness, would it not be an apparent subjective Utopia if there was a world full of rulers and dictators with a world of fully enlightened people that don’t really care anyway? Both parties would have their ideal reality.

My position is a fully enlightened person is also an ape so I would expect him/her to do all it can to save it's "life". It would not make them less spiritual engaging in their survival need that is their survival instinct.  Highly spiritual and less spiritual are just labels used for the human mind to play the status game so he/she would not be less spiritual. Since non duality can not be understood by a conscious agent who is enmeshed in a willful conscious self deception cycle, they can not "help" him/her in a "non-dual" way.

The non dual perspective is pure awareness of the absolute truth. For an experience to exist though there needs to be a duality. Hence of course they would do something if they are threatened. if they do nothing when they are threatened then that means they have a serious problem. The fact that they don't identify themselves with being the meat bag does not make exempt from suffering.  In fact when push comes to shove they will be the first to act in a conscious manner. At least that is what history teaches us.  

It would not be apparent subjective Utopia because the world will not be full of enlightened people. How is it possible to have an enlightened society when egos are deliberately and by design are mass programmed with low consciousness stuff, to attain maximum selfishness and operate in self bias at all times? To be enlightened it requires to be irreverent, denounce status quo, be non conformist, be a heretic, blasphemous, non ideological, non cultish or be anti any main stream thing. Fortunately or unfortunately enlightenment is not a community project. I would estimate a world with full of enlightened people to occur in the next millennia but by that time rulers and dictators will be long gone.

two conspiracies that are real and not fear based:

- about the global banking system and how its monopolized and how its influences global politics

- about the abrahamic religions and how it was counteifeit by occultist masters that rules until today (teachings passed by generation after generation)