AlphaAbundance

Why would anyone NOT get shaktipat or use 5-Meo Dmt

92 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Visionary Do the transmissions still work if they aren't live?

They say so. You can look on youtube for 'Open Circle Ramaji' and find some recorded transmissions on there, skip to the part in the video where the transmission start (at the end somewhere). I tried it for some time but it didn't do much seemingly though

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Visionary Do the transmissions still work if they aren't live?

Most definitely, Sir. Space-time really has no meaning. The more you do them, the more open you will be, the more effective. It started quiet subtle with me, it ended up being incredibly effective and obviously working. Have been using old transmissions most of the time. Especially from the Enlightened Way.

40 minutes ago, Waken said:

They say so. You can look on youtube for 'Open Circle Ramaji' and find some recorded transmissions on there, skip to the part in the video where the transmission start (at the end somewhere). I tried it for some time but it didn't do much seemingly though

Yeah those weren't too effective for me either. The Enlightened Ways transmissions were far more effective for me. The energy felt much more cleaner too. But believe me its not placebo. I promise you. If you do it enough and open up yourself.

1 minute ago, Visionary said:

Yeah those weren't too effective for me either. The Enlightened Ways transmissions were far more effective for me. The energy felt much more cleaner too. But believe me its not placebo. I promise you. If you do it enough and open up yourself.

Okay thanks man. Could you share what it did for you and about how many times you did these transmissions?

@Raptorsin7 I know RASA is much less effective, also the coaching itself was as beneficial as the RASA for me at least. 

@Waken I love Ananda with all my heart but I never bought the photo thing, they e actually stopped it now, and are much more standardised with the process, no offence bro no way you’re at 1000 jist by reciting the theory lol, that’s like passing a driving test because you explained how to drive.

I would recommend working 1-1 with a real teacher, over an extended period of time. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

42 minutes ago, Waken said:

Okay thanks man. Could you share what it did for you and about how many times you did these transmissions?

Oh man, they were incredibly healing. It would trigger the Shakti energy in my body and would uncontract every contraction that was stored in the body. The contraction is a defense mechanism when a certain trauma/negative emotion is felt that keeps the memory of it stored and forms the way we look at life as a way to navigate through life (so results in mental concepts). This happens in cooperation with the last/biggest contraction that forms the mind. The mindspace where the ego is supposedly reciding (behind the eyes) is this last contraction.

So these energy transmissions open up the crown chakra where that last contraction (the last threshold) is located and work from there downwards to parts in your body that are also contracted (like the naval area/sacral chakra where for example a lot of guilt is stored). 

So every blockage in your body is a cooperation between the ego mind and the body (=body/mind complex). These transmissions start to unravel the body-mind complex from the crown. And it can be quiet a journey. Everytime you hit the light you can expect a period of darkness/shadow that is released from these blockages/contractions to be integrated. 

Its incredibly important to ground yourself a lot during these phases. The more your crown chakra is activated the more potential for grounding that energy (as above so below).

I did them at least 3 times a week. I even did them everyday for some time. Yes it was extreme haha. But its free man. And i like challenges. So you might wanna check out for yourself whats really effective with regards to the frequent use.

Peace.

Edit: you could say the last year 1.5 years i was really focusing on these transmissions. And still do. And what it did for me in terms of consciousness is that there is less of "me". My experience has become non-linear in a constant flow without a do-er. I've become much less dense. Eating habits changed significantly (vegetarian/vegan). Body awareness has increased. Not-knowing is becoming more and more the experience.

Edited by Visionary

@Visionary Okay cool, sounds good. And you got that by doing the recorded transmissions on his youtube channel? I just did one, felt quite loving so will try more. The woman you talked about I'll also check out.

@LfcCharlie4 Yes the loc-assessment always felt like it could involve a lot of bias and such to me. So then one I think quite naturally also turns some of that doubt on their whole RASA too. I never felt much from their recorded RASA video's, the videos from the youtube channel 'The Enlightened Way' seem to do more for me, and also he has weekly live transmissions that could be joined for 10$ (or free), so I'll try that out. 
I appreciate your advice of using RASA over an extended period, but that seems a little too expensive for me lol

@Waken Yeah that’s fair, I see it like therapy but on steroids, so I thought the price was justified, but not everyone can afford it! 

good luck man and let us know your results! 

@Visionary results sound awesome :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

23 minutes ago, Waken said:

@Visionary Okay cool, sounds good. And you got that by doing the recorded transmissions on his youtube channel? I just did one, felt quite loving so will try more. The woman you talked about I'll also check out.

@LfcCharlie4 Yes the loc-assessment always felt like it could involve a lot of bias and such to me. So then one I think quite naturally also turns some of that doubt on their whole RASA too. I never felt much from their recorded RASA video's, the videos from the youtube channel 'The Enlightened Way' seem to do more for me, and also he has weekly live transmissions that could be joined for 10$ (or free), so I'll try that out. 
I appreciate your advice of using RASA over an extended period, but that seems a little too expensive for me lol

Yes i only did his recorded stuff. I have spend 0 on transmissions. His energy has always felt incredibly clean and peaceful. He's one of the true mystics of our time. 

@Haumea2018

On 2020-04-27 at 5:07 AM, Haumea2018 said:

What was your last LOC?

If it's 1000, you may need three years to see a major breakthrough.  If it's not 1000, then you're simply not finished.

I had a big one almost 2 1/2 years in.

A lot of people reach 1000, refuse to listen and be patient and then start complaining.  

You're not the first.  I had a friend who was the same way, he was thrashing about for awhile...and then quieted down when he had enough purification take place.

So eventually they have the breakthrough and stop complaining.  It happens on its own.  I don't know anyone at 1000+3 years who is still complaining.

I've been taking RASA for several months and I'm now in the late 900's. I'm curious about how you experienced reaching 1000? How was your later breakthrough compared to this? 

Well it's more painful to expand your awareness faster through psychedelics. Meditation and other traditions also prepare you for this state and when it happens gradually you have time to adjust. Psychedelics are like throwing an ice cream grenade in the brain to uncover the hidden goblins underneath. Very hardcore and unsustainable for most. Especially at the higher dosages so be cautious,you always get there one way or another.

You need hard training to keep up Kundalini, I cannot speak for 5Meo DMT because I never took it.

I awakened my Kundalini once, by accident, but couldn't manage to do it again. There was also a lot of fear.
Shakti pat is only the seed for kundalini, you need to be able to keep it up at all times.

Awakened Kundalini isn't enlightenment. An awakening alone isn't enlightenment either... It needs to be permanent