AlphaAbundance

Why would anyone NOT get shaktipat or use 5-Meo Dmt

92 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@LfcCharlie4

Long story short, experienced something that blew my fucking mind in regards to rasa / Shaktipah / transmission, whatever we call it,

what?

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Nak Khid @Dutch guy

Yes, real af. It’ll take a while to be able to explain if at all. It was right behind a lodge of karma. ??‍♂️

So are you a traveling man?

@Javfly33 @Nak Khid 

Shaktipat isn’t going to upgrade the neurotransmitters in your brain. It’s just someone touching your forehead. The main trick from this method in my opinion is the solid belief system that you will attain enlightenment, reaffirm spiritual practices. However this is not all as good as it seems because further supporting belief systems itself is a mistake.

On 26/04/2020 at 10:12 AM, Nak Khid said:

shaktipat-Ma-and-Guruji.jpg

@Nahm  Serious? Haha, its cool man, I expect to be put back when I'm saying some random teacher on the net is giving me a divine transmission helping awaken people lol, who would just accept that? 

What happened anyways?!!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 Gracious of you. I dunno, just, dots connected, this thread, that thread with the pictures of people & Shinzen, collective suffering, contemplating remaining awake in sleep (didn’t exactly ‘work’ lol), disappearing in mediation, these skype calls, quantum mechanics, that there’s no distance from me to you, telepathy, @StripedGiraffe video...??‍♂️. You know, words words yada yada, pass out,....apocalypse♥️ 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm awesome man! 

Whatever it exactly was, I’m glad it helped. 

Next step, being able to give RASA to your own students ? 

Only playing.

It is hard to believe some random 60 year old teacher (at the time) managed to transmit this, and then help a lot of people awaken and pas it on. 

But like you know, there’s no quick fix, it’s just an incredible tool! :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

On 4/26/2020 at 8:32 PM, Nak Khid said:

Shaktipat

0d5e1RGU_o.png

I will order the "Super Supreme Grace" and please make me one with everything.

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

Are you really asking that question? 5 MeO is spooky. Not everybody is into killing himself. Especially if that person is heavily invested or happy with his current life.  

Promoting psychedelics will do jack shit. There is already a main stream group who does it and they use it for recreational purposes. 

According to spiral dynamics people evolve out of necessity. Hard to convince people to do something out of selfless reasons. People usually ask what is it in for me? I’m struggling with this too. 

In Tate we trust

@Nahm Can you do it now?

Should I go find a teacher who can do it?

How much of a game changer is it?

@Raptorsin7  :) Honestly I’m reeling. Can’t seem to understand or grasp what’s going on. It’s as if I woke up this morning without the substrate of reality. Feels like I didn’t wake up, which makes no sense obviously. It’s all good though. Very emotional. Exhausted at the moment. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Raptorsin7 I HIGHLY recommend you and anyone else who wants to awaken, and is sick of seeking and not establishing in Non-Duality to go and get RASA, simple as that man. It's not a magic pill though, still have to do the work!

@LfcCharlie4  Yeah I've been thinking about it for a while now.

I'll see if Nahm learns how to do it otherwise i'll start looking for a rasa person.

@Raptorsin7 @Nahm @LfcCharlie4

Check out the youtube channel BeyondImogen. Every wednesday a free live Shaktipat transmission. It used to be the channel Endofseeking (you can see lotsa transmissions are still there on that channel) but she changed to Beyondimogen.

Also the youtube channel "the Enlightened Way" is full of transmissions (which really are fantastic).

On 27-4-2020 at 5:07 AM, Haumea2018 said:

What was your last LOC?

If it's 1000, you may need three years to see a major breakthrough.  If it's not 1000, then you're simply not finished.

I had a big one almost 2 1/2 years in.

A lot of people reach 1000, refuse to listen and be patient and then start complaining.  

You're not the first.  I had a friend who was the same way, he was thrashing about for awhile...and then quieted down when he had enough purification take place.

So eventually they have the breakthrough and stop complaining.  It happens on its own.  I don't know anyone at 1000+3 years who is still complaining.

The only reason people would not explore RASA is they are just not ready.

It takes overcoming quite a few psychological barriers to be open to it.

For example, if you have all kinds of trust issues you may project all kinds of suspicions onto the teachers.

It's totally nonsensical, of course; you can contact a bunch of people and ask them about it in detail, but the ego easily uses suspicion as a way of defending itself.

And some people have other issues, like not only wanting enlightenment but wanting it their own special way (self-defeating ego agenda.)

Anyway, a lot of people don't have the kind of judgment that is needed to know whom to trust and whom not to.  They get it reversed.  It's sad, but it is what it is.

And many are still in the muck of all kinds of false spiritual beliefs.

Hi Haumea, didn't see your reply on time. Well I was told I was at a 1000. But that happened when a rasa giver en me became friends and he wanted to talk with me for fun, for free. He then wanted to talk me through the (he didn't give RASA) levels, and each time I said I understood what he said (often times I already had the insight before he talked about, so it wasn't much new), he said my loc went up. Eventually, he said I was at 1000, and I surely was very suspicious as I felt he could just say that because the person wanted it to be so. He said he send my picture to Amanda and told me she had confirmed me at 1000. 

Edited by Waken