16 posts in this topic

Leo Gura said: '' God loves abortion''

then i ask : "why put a woman's ego in front of a life itself ?"

its a simple question,not just for leo but for everybody

Edited by Verdesbird

i rephase the topic to be more productive dialog

9 hours ago, Verdesbird said:

IMO it's not the abortions where the ego is dominant.

Aside the reproduction instinct, it's very common for a woman to have a baby driven by her ego. Most parents are unconsious of what is to bring a child into the world, and have children just to serve their egoic agenda (instictual or not, it doesn't matter).

I 'd say that it is births where a ego is put in front of life, not abortions.

Some might say that from a human relative perspective and in the absolute sense there is nothing wrong with that.

Also in order for reality to be infinite (if you believe this well not believe but hypothesize this or have direct experience of this) then reality has to contain everything because if it didnt contain everything then it wouldn't be infinite. So reality has to contain that suffering you speak of in order to be infinite. God is one selfish motherfucker haha

Edited by AlphaAbundance

I think it's wrong to kill anything that wants to survive. But in order to have a want, one needs to have a sophisticated enough nervous system. 
For example, animals have a sophisticated nervous system (they have a brain), so I wouldn't kill animals. 
But a few weeks old embryo doesn't have a sophisticated nervous system, therefore it doesn't have a want yet, so I guess abortion is okay in this case. And let's not forget that if the parents want to have an abortion, there's probably a good reason for that. And if I was an embryo, I wouldn't want to get born into a family that didn't even want me in the first place. Would you?

Anyway, I think you misunderstood when Leo said that "God loves abortion". Because Leo also said that "God loves rape" and "God loves torture"... 
So what Leo meant, is that God loves everything that's already happening. Without exception. Because God is all-loving. Try to deal with this. :D 

okay

you guys give something to think about

now.. why is evil to prefer a life and well being of a child instead of  a well being of a woman?

Murder, suicide, and abortion are absolutely the same. It’s not that God love’s abortion, it’s that abortion too, is God. Guilt, shame, etc, all made up. 

Or not. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Yes no Self denial anymore. 

But..... 

My Conciousness is filled with Good, Loving, Noble, Kind, Giving, Compassionate, Abundance, Luxurious, Joyful, Happiness, Respect, Freedom, Creativity etc. 

Infite Love everywhere and in every possible aspect of what that Infinite Love actually is. 

I am full embodiment of IT. 

(I really forgot that egoix madness I really forgot for long tine I just don't see it anywhere in my life lets say, Don't remember last time I argued for example I don't just blows my mind whole thing) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Verdesbird

In your question, you're more concerned about the quantity of human beings than the quality of their lives. Imagine if you could remove abortion from existence. Like it never existed as a choice. Can you see that there would be less freedom? Less freedom = less quality of life. Instead of viewing abortion as a negative thing, think of it as a sacrifice for a better life. So, there's relativity and flexibility in morality.

From another point of view, we can make the quantity of human beings a priority, which then demands us to forbid abortion. Imagine a country where there are much free space and a lot of resources, but at the same time there aren't many people living there to make use of that. The government would clearly forbid abortion because the quality is good enough but the quantity isn't. On the other hand, right now, the earth is overpopulated. The more children we bring into this world, the less share of resources each person will be able to get. Not only will we suffer from that, but the children we bring will suffer too.

Abortion is one of the few things that I am very much against. It's like yes I can be tolerant of it, but I'll hedge my bets against it in the hopes that others will not abort me in a future reincarnation.

1 hour ago, The observer said:

@Verdesbird

In your question, you're more concerned about the quantity of human beings than the quality of their lives. Imagine if you could remove abortion from existence. Like it never existed as a choice. Can you see that there would be less freedom? Less freedom = less quality of life. Instead of viewing abortion as a negative thing, think of it as a sacrifice for a better life. So, there's relativity and flexibility in morality.

From another point of view, we can make the quantity of human beings a priority, which then demands us to forbid abortion. Imagine a country where there are much free space and a lot of resources, but at the same time there aren't many people living there to make use of that. The government would clearly forbid abortion because the quality is good enough but the quantity isn't. On the other hand, right now, the earth is overpopulated. The more children we bring into this world, the less share of resources each person will be able to get. Not only will we suffer from that, but the children we bring will suffer too.

''n your question, you're more concerned about the quantity of human beings than the quality of their lives. ''

no way bro

im concerned about the chances of life sucess from the point of view of the children,for exemple in the esoteric budhism reincarnation is a complex phenomenon and for a life to be in formation its demands great energy,a will to live from a soul,and this will shall be considered by families by governments etc 

remember that the planet is abundant in resources and in technology

Edited by Verdesbird

1 hour ago, PlasmicProjection said:

Abortion is one of the few things that I am very much against. It's like yes I can be tolerant of it, but I'll hedge my bets against it in the hopes that others will not abort me in a future reincarnation.

thats it the golden rule 

''don't do to others what you wouldn't want them to do to you''

4 hours ago, PlasmicProjection said:

What's the problem with that? If you incarnate in a fetus that gets aborted, you go and incarnate to another. If, as they say, we choose where we incarnate in order to have a life experience that suits our spitir's growth, in the same way you 'll choose the next one.

Some woman somewhere in the world has to have an abortion as a life experience in order for it to become a step for her development, so she maybe bceomes a better person for the child she will bring in the world later, or by aborting the fetus because she does not want it to come in certain really bad situations could create good Karma for her.

Maybe the universe's infinite plan is that you get incarnated in her womb only for her to experience an abortion.

Why would you deny her that?

2 hours ago, Kensho said:

What's the problem with that? If you incarnate in a fetus that gets aborted, you go and incarnate to another.

this may be easy or very hard who knows 

On 4/25/2020 at 7:36 PM, Verdesbird said:

'' God loves abortion''

It’s super common to conflate absolute and relative love. This is why direct experience of absolute love is so essential. Theorizing about it won’t cut it.

Both absolute and relative love have value. I’m not suggesting to reject one or the other. It’s the conflation that causes confusion.

I think it may be easier for the mind to understand the framing of “unconditional love” and “conditional love”. Most people would say “yes, unconditional love is the highest level. I’m all for unconditional love”. Well. . .they are all for it until they realize what unconditional love means - it mean love under all conditions - including kindness, sunsets, laughter, connection and also viruses, hatred, murder, abortion etc. It is unconditional love. . . We can also set up a system of conditional love - forms of love that are dependent on conditions. We could say that love is things like being kind to others, a feeling of acceptance and caring for another. 

In terms of expanding ones capacity toward unconditional love, it was not helpful for me to focus on the extreme. My mind would say “What??!! How can Hitler, rapists and murderers be love? Look at the harm they cause others!”. This was a defense of my mind from expanding my capacity of love into areas that felt uncomfortable. To gain the experience of expanding my love, I immersed myself into areas that were right on my threshold. For example, people with mental illness. I didn’t hate them or love them. They were strange to me and I often felt uncomfortable. Like if I saw a homeless person with a mental illness, I would get uncomfortable and move away. So I decided to spend a few years volunteering in a psychiatric hospital. Once or twice a month, I would sit with psychiatric patients and talk with them. Mostly I listened. At first it was uncomfortable, yet over time I began to relate differently, my capacity to love expanded and I loved them. This wasn’t something I could have done theorizing with books or online forums. I actually had to do it through direct experience. 

You are losing context. I see many threats like this. Watch the video as a whole and don't take small things without context. Also remember, language is just a map of reality. Just try to understand what the author meant through language and don't destroy it literally. Everyboyd may exercise this type of literary criticism, but it is simply wicked and ridiculous. Words are not fixed and well defined, they are open to contexts.