Kalki Avatar

Alien Message

18 posts in this topic

Did I just watch an actualized.org video? And can we get some context on this?

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Leo is still alive ? Hello!! if i were you just do your work and discover truth in yourself and  experience like taking shrooms so that if someone like this create video saying this you'll know it is a shit ... the alien shit talk about randomness? If you know that it is not randmon at all suppose you already realized it ,you'll not end that video and project that as future leo ? Cmon people!! I am alien saying, you all are stupid ? 

does this dude give out satsangs?

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

This drug they gave him - scopalamine - is codename for 5-meo, anything beyond 25 mg is too much even for the Leo from future, this looks like really heavy trip :D 

What even is this?

How does this relate to Meditation, Consciousness, Enlightenment and or Spirituality?

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

@Kalki Avatar You are bragging living on astral plane and have a picture of Jesus with wings as your profile picture.

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.