mmKay

Tinnitus Meditation for Superhuman Levels of Concentration ?

3 posts in this topic

Tinnitus has been a part of my life since the beginning. I actually can't imagine the sound of silence, if that's possible.

The more aware I become, the more often I notice it's constantly there buzzing, rinning. Not that it bothers me or something, I already accepted it as part of this existance.

You remember that time Leo shared the concentration practice ? You could choose focusing on a inner or outer vision, sensations, breathing, Mantras, etc.

But what about focusing on the Tinnitus ringing ? It's the one thing that's as constant as the present moment itself. It never goes away.

It is the most essential thing that I have found yet. ( besides direct experience of consciousness, the source of thoughts and perceptions )

Theoretically I should able to access superhuman levels of concentration with such easy target.  

The thing is that the more I focus on it, the louder it gets. Like REALLY REALLY LOUD. Ear-busting level. Remembers me of the shaking /  buzzing that I hear sometimes while I'm half asleep half awake.

Could this be the backdoor practice for developing paranormal abilities ?

Anyways I wanted to consult if anyone has any kind of similar experience with this before rolling up my sleeves and potentially damaging my hearing or learning how to bend spoons with my bare gaze.

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

?

1 hour ago, Pookie said:

My interpretation of tinnitus is that it is a remnant of Om, the sound of the universe. Those that have it are probably more in touch with it for whatever reason.

How's that?

@cypres

https://www.szynalski.com/tone-generator/.

First time i did a test like this.

Looks like the frequency is just at my max hearing capability / where my headphones possibly reach their max ( tried two different headphones, first max was 16100 hz and the second one bout 18.100 hz more or less.

My little brother's is around the same, and my older brother isn't here atm but I know he has it as well.

It gets louder, more immersing and fluctuates stronger the more I focus on it. Simply for having focused on it for half an hour its way more prominent right now.

I had different thoughts. Maybe I'm able to hear radio frequence, or wifi, or other things like that. Maybe it is the cosmic sound of the universe. Maybe we've had a life long ear infection.  IDK. But I doubt it's the modern alternatives since I'm pretty sure It's been known about since the roman times back when there was no radio.

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered