Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Galyna

Happy Birthday, Leo!

6 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

Happy Birthday, Leo!

Thank you for being there, - indirectly, through your videos, insights, this forum with other seekers, practical advice. Thank you for your teachings: how to let go, how to accept, to dream, how to withstand hardships, how to be invincible and vulnerable at the same time, thank you for pointing out how-to see-through things,  how to ponder and contemplate, how to surrender. Thank you for the consciousness’ shifts and beautiful “a-ha” moments.  Thank you for my growth and the power that I have acquired through your wisdom. There are no suitable words to describe my gratitude for your work, impact and effort.

Let your life goal be smooth in its pursuit. And let the life surround you with people who love, appreciate, inspire, challenge and make you a better person. Let your partner never exhausts her love and her interest to discover, open and pursue the deepest parts of your being.

Happy Birthday.

istock-488572005.jpg

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

:)

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Didnt know that it was his birthday! Happy birthday Leooooooo!! @Leo Gura I can honestly say that you are the ONE PERSON who helped me improve and change my life the most. If I had the opportunity to select one person in the world to meet and talk to in "real life"... I would choose you no question. I am constantly in awe of the work you do and insights/wisdom and value you convey through your videos. Without you I would have NEVER known that some things in life are possible... You will always be there for me in my journey of growth  and I will ALWAYS keep enjoying your videos and reminding myself just HOW MUCH the human animal could accomplish and how far we can take this thing that is called "life"...

Happy birthday once again you crazy baddass motherfucker ;)

Infinite love and respect and greetings from Turkey,

Happy belate birthday!!

Congrats for Actualized.org!

one day this will all be memories

Happy Birthday Leo!

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"