Annoynymous

Are girls less horny than men?

207 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I've experimented with sexual hypnosis. I made my ex-girlfriend have a minute-long orgasm via skype just by talking to her, no touching.

What course is this? Where did you learn this

57 minutes ago, March said:

What course is this? Where did you learn this

@March Not taught anywhere I bet. It's learning to tap into and channel the masculine energy, which is exceptionally powerful. 

Gee whiz, I'd like to transport myself to another planet where this manifestation of masculine energy is the rule rather than an exceptionally rare exception. Sigh. 

*Laments and looks up sexual hypnosis before forgetting about it and returning to business as usual*  Sigh. 

Edited by wordsforliving

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've experimented with sexual hypnosis. I made my ex-girlfriend have a minute-long orgasm via skype just by talking to her, no touching.

I can make a girl have a deeper orgasm via text message than she's ever had with a guy in real life.

Lol , Leo. :D

Edited by captainamerica

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I can make a girl have a deeper orgasm via text message than she's ever had with a guy in real life.

Amazing things are possible if you take your sex seriously.

Quite a mindfuck??

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

On 4/24/2020 at 3:23 PM, Annoynymous said:

I have heard leo talking about it in the past that girls are less horny. If the girls are less horny than man doesn't it create a conflict of self interest where one will be forever dissatisfied?  Moreover, is it an issue of girls vs boys or less horny vs more horny? 

That's never been the case in my relationships. I've always had more interest in it, and often I've had to supress it a lot as well because they couldnt keep up. It probably differs from case to case. No shoe fits all and so on... 

Edited by Dwarniel

...But what if the opposite is true?

4 hours ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@Dwarniel

I've heard that red hair women are really, really into sex, so maybe there's really something in it.

??‍♀️?

18 hours ago, Dwarniel said:

That's never been the case in my relationships. I've always had more interest in it, and often I've had to supress it a lot as well because they couldnt keep up. It probably differs from case to case. No shoe fits all and so on... 

lol that's what my previous relationship was like. I couldn't keep up.

You can segregate the convo as women vs man, but in reality its less horny vs more horny. 

On 5/1/2020 at 4:03 PM, electroBeam said:

lol that's what my previous relationship was like. I couldn't keep up.

You can segregate the convo as women vs man, but in reality its less horny vs more horny. 

Yea it might be some gender differences to an extent.. But in the grand scheme of things It's probably generalisations. I think environment & personality has something to say in it as well.. In relationships it all boils down to sexual compability & communication

On 4/25/2020 at 4:50 PM, Leo Gura said:

Men are hornier. The end.

Let me offer a different perspective. If we define, “being horny” as ‘enjoying sex’, then things change a bit.

Men will be far more interested in having lots of sex because it hits the button they want to hit every time. It’s lather, rinse, repeat with orgasms.

For women, genuinely enjoyable sex is rare.

But I tend to think women actually do enjoy sex a lot more than men do because the eroticism and appreciation is much deeper. Women have sex to have their emotions stimulated more than anything else.

So, to make an analogy, from sex to food... Who loves food more? 

Is it the guy who shoves his face full of a bunch of food any chance he gets, with little discernment as to how he experiences the food as long as his hunger is satisfied?

Or is it the food critic who is very passionate about food and selective about what they eat because they know that most food won’t evoke the profundity of experience they’re seeking for? The one who has standards and is difficult to satisfy?

I suppose you could argue either way.

So, if you define “horniness” as desiring ‘quantity’ of sex, men are far hornier than women. 

But if you define “horniness” as desiring ‘quality’ of sex, then women are definitely hornier. And quality has a very complex meaning.

It’s just that quality come from emotional experience and melting into a sea of erotic emotions, which is not so easy to achieve. And sex without that component is really boring and slightly uncomfortable because our bodies aren’t really designed for ‘lather, rinse, repeat’ orgasms as we are designed to be more selective and our orgasm doesn’t directly produce the child.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Horniness is one's desire to have sex on any given day. (Do you want to have sex every day?)

How deeply one enjoys sex is a totally different issue.

Given the food analogy, horniness = hungry. Are you hungry right now?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

:P it seems like you took the road less traveled in this case as well. 

@Leo Gura

Edited by captainamerica

On 4/29/2020 at 8:07 PM, Leo Gura said:

Amazing things are possible if you take your sex seriously.

All you did was prove that no man has ever given a woman an orgasm. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw Please don't consider man a machine used to get an orgasm, he has other responsibilities too. have some empathy...

41 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@mandyjw @Leo Gura She got you there Leo, how do you know your ex wasn't lying?  Woman fake that stuff to make men feel better.

Oh no, I wasn't implying that, the clip was just because Leo was talking about food and she is obviously just really enjoying her sandwich. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Yes OFC. There are no whore houses for women. Demand supply.

11 hours ago, mandyjw said:

All you did was prove that no man has ever given a woman an orgasm. 

That's a movie, she's an actor, ordinary women can't fake it like that.

37 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

That's a movie, she's an actor, ordinary women can't fake it like that.

The point is just that you imagine what everyone else is experiencing... in YOUR experience, and you are responsible for your own experience. It makes no difference if a woman fakes or not, you only take credit for or second guess, yourself. 

If you believe girls are less horny than men, that will be what you experience, if you think they are more horny, that will be your experience. If you think you can make a girl orgasm by text message, that will be true. If a girl thinks she can orgasm from a text message, she will, if a girl thinks she can never orgasm, she won't. Orgasm is psychosomatic, your thoughts and beliefs create your experience.

Way too many beliefs and hurts projected on the opposite gender, maybe the real release you are wanting to to let go of the beliefs and start imagining the experience you want from life. 

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

The point is just that you imagine what everyone else is experiencing... in YOUR experience, and you are responsible for your own experience. It makes no difference if a woman fakes or not, you only take credit for or second guess, yourself. 

If you believe girls are less horny than men, that will be what you experience, if you think they are more horny, that will be your experience. If you think you can make a girl orgasm by text message, that will be true. If a girl thinks she can orgasm from a text message, she will, if a girl thinks she can never orgasm, she won't. Orgasm is psychosomatic, your thoughts and beliefs create your experience.

Way too many beliefs and hurts projected on the opposite gender, maybe the real release you are wanting to to let go of the beliefs and start imagining the experience you want from life. 

No that's not entirely true.

you can imagine the earth is flat all you want, trust me it wont be when you see it in space. And flat earthers really do think the earth is flat, and it is from our experience on earth.

The world is not entirely what you imagine = true. There's more to it then that. Room needs to made for inquiring not what you imagine, but what You imagine, what's going on in the Universal Mind's deep subconscious, the subconscious deep in outer space. 

Whether a woman orgasms or not depends on more then what you're imagining.

5 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

No that's not entirely true.

you can imagine the earth is flat all you want, trust me it wont be when you see it in space. And flat earthers really do think the earth is flat, and it is from our experience on earth.

The world is not entirely what you imagine = true. There's more to it then that. Room needs to made for inquiring not what you imagine, but what You imagine, what's going on in the Universal Mind's deep subconscious, the subconscious deep in outer space. 

Whether a woman orgasms or not depends on more then what you're imagining.

No one has ever seen the entirety of the earth or the moon, all 360 degrees at the same time. In a beginner art class you learn how to draw perfect circles and shade them to look like a sphere. The illusion is what makes it 3D. Both flat, 3D and spherical are concepts that don't exist in experience, they are ways of communicating and understanding experience afterwards. Are there better ways to communicate an experience than others? Are there deeper more thorough ways to explore something, and then be able to communicate even better after? Of course. But your communication through thought to another will never be the actuality... your shared united experience. 

1 minute ago, Meta-Man said:

@mandyjw

No amount of human imagination is going to make mandyjw faster than Usain Bolt.

Ok, I will print off the words Usain Bolt on a piece of paper, tape it to the floor and I will jump over them. There, I am faster than Usain Bolt.