Annoynymous

Are girls less horny than men?

207 posts in this topic

I have heard leo talking about it in the past that girls are less horny. If the girls are less horny than man doesn't it create a conflict of self interest where one will be forever dissatisfied?  Moreover, is it an issue of girls vs boys or less horny vs more horny? 

I have a theory that all theory are evolving.

the more animals a society is, the more old patterns like "alpha vs nurturing female hips" is falling apart.

people are gay and try to fuck animals nowadays, some even copulate with objects.
I would bet things could change very quickly.

unless my gf see my billionnary potential, currently she is dating a beggar LOL

so the best is, be open minded and observe, some girls are ipersexal, other aren't, there is many factors :)

Edited by GodDesireOnlyLove

It affects the sexual marketplace for sure. Most men will have sex with anything that has legs or a pulse, while women are much more selective. This is not only true scientifically but it's anecdotally obvious as well.

This causes imbalances where many statistics indicate that women are the "gatekeepers of sex" you could say, because there is excessive demand for sex (from the male side), and women control the supply (because it's their right to say no).

I don't think this is necessarily a problem like many Red Pill sexists would have you believe.

The "dissatisfaction" is mostly self imposed. Of course there is the biological wiring factor, but still young men need to be educated better on how to control their urges and respect women in healthier ways, and also taught that despite what our toxic culture would have you believe, sex is pretty low on the fulfillment chart on life.

Once you have a lot of sex you realize while it can be really fun, it's not all it's hyped up to be. There are way cooler things in life.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

women are as horny as men there is no dualities even in that ... maybe girls find it more difficult  to express it,  and feel un confortable with it, since toxic masculinity and society made women objects of desire but not allowing women to own that desire, just today I was super horny, like almost that I can't stand it, all day aroused even now lol, I am personally approaching my own sexuality also as a path of healing and consciousness  :) and by the way if you ever are curious to know more about women sexuality and etc ask a good female friend since they will give you a honest and wise answer, am also happy to answer any questions for a more healthy understanding of women and sexuality.

Edited by belen

Of course they're less horny, because it would disadvantageous to a woman's survival to be as horny as a man.

Women don't keep harems, men do. Think about why. Their reproduction strategies are asymmetrical.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I wouldn't agree fully on that perspective leo, for multiple reason, one being that is it very socially constructed, you don't know how much pressure woman got about "giving their bodies and being the new whore in town", but it's one of the highest currency to keep control over man aswell. right now.

Monkey girls have as sex as men in monkey society ( I don't know the exact type, robert sapolsky biologic perspective on the monkey related to man seams aswell give some trail )

there is a lot into play, you shouldn't say that with certitude, you can still be mindblow. Find a girl with infinite imagination who has been doing 5meo, she could be more horny than yourself and you wouldn't be able to fuck her 5 times a day ( one of my friend find a girl like that ) because of being over exhausted ( it happen to many mens, I looked upon internet then )

I have multiple friends reporting me that they met girls way more horny than themself ( all of them being at least green stages with green stages girls )

At an higher level of consciousness, girl are as horny as man, indeed almost all girls at blue/orange will have a lower sex drive ( it's relative cause it's aswell "trauma dependant" and their level of accepting their sexual behavior/self love )

You disagree ? I find the more highest the stage, the more it become self aesthetic values.
just like you do have aesthetic value.

we are not anymore that biologic driven. ( of course we still are, but not at the same degree )

it would be different to be fuck by donald trump than by sadghuru you agree ?

Men are hornier. The end.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

*on average, assuming "men" and "women" to be categorically distinct groupings.

It's Love.

@Leo Gura you can't trigger god more. Nice try. I thought you & me were above this 'triggering dissonance'.

? I put a tender kiss on your face

I'm a guy and I've had instances of multiple orgasms before. It's extremely rare though.

What I would give for some consistency...........

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

Interesting I would love to had that experience with a man ...who knows maybe one day @Roy

@Dutch guy yes I will look it up thank you ...

also am like the only female here trying to defend her horny side ....wtf give some credit here  hahaha AND I WAS HORNY ALL DAY!!!!  AM STILL.... SO I WILL DO ALL OF US A FAVOR AND MAKE THE HONORS .... to horny  to stay in this conversation lol ...

Edited by belen

No please stay @belen! If ever there has been a good reason to derail a conversation a horny woman is it!

haha jk

hrhrhtewgfegege

Nature works in a delicate way and things are the way they're for a reason. 

The universe intuitively supports biology. 

In matters of sex, the odds are in favor of men and not so much in the favor of women. 

Consider this. 

Women do the raising and the birthing. Yes men are dads but much of the raising is done by the woman. And being pregnant isn't easy on women. It automatically puts a strain on her sexual desires. 

It would be a disadvantage for a woman survival-wise to be extremely horny. Her normal levels are enough to get her pregnant. 

Meanwhile for men, they are not biologically restricted, they don't have to carry a child or bear consequences of child bearing. And it would benefit a man if he was really horny all the time because it maximizes his chances to get a woman pregnant. 

Sex does not necessarily lead to a pregnancy every time. So the chances of a pregnancy are further reduced. I  order to balance this error of nature, men will need to be horny to get some success. And not all offspring are going to be perfect. So mating with different partners would make sense to have a variety of offspring, again this is just biologically efficient. 

So it makes perfect sense for men  to be hornier than women. It's advantageous to them

How hard is it to accept this. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Dutch guy

You know what. 

Biology never gets old. 

Biology is not like fashion. It does not follow fashion trends of spring and autumn 

Breathing doesn't go out of fashion, does it? 

Biology is hardcore. 

And it survives through a lot of evolutionary shit 

Edited by Preety_India

@Dutch guy @Dutch guy

Social conditioning is a totally different subject. 

Social conditioning can cause a woman to repress her sexual freedom. 

But her biology already does a good job at it. 

@Keyhole  but you would agree that in general men are still hornier than women. 

Male sexuality peaks in their 20'ies while women sexuality peak in their late 30'ies. They say at late 30'ies women are more horny than their opposite sex counter parts.

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck

For men it could be a set of factors 

Like, sex is no longer new for them in their 30s, if they have already experienced enough of it. So the novelty wears off. 

Second can be job stress. 

Third can be mid life crisis approaching and family and marriage stress. 

I think when a man becomes a daddy things change a bit sexually for him. But of course I can't say for sure. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Nah women's horniness is just concentrated on fewer men.

Edited by Display_Name