TrynaBeTurquoise

Michael Moore Documentary: Planet of the Humans

66 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@TrynaBeTurquoise Keep it up and you will be kicked out of here.

xDHow sensitive can you be? 

I'll give you a little heads up: I could care less if you kick me out of your echo chamber for expressing a legitimate opinion on this topic. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

59 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

xDHow sensitive can you be? 

I'll give you a little heads up: I could care less if you kick me out of your echo chamber for expressing a legitimate opinion on this topic. 

Dude, you’re literally floating around every political thread. Politics is important but the crux of what requires discussing far supersedes it. I recommend considering this in your propositions. It will better sophisticate your contention.

Edited by Jacobsrw

@TrynaBeTurquoise chill out brother the stories are not what’s actually important here. Best to explore the dynamics on an energy level to take away the dramatic (his)tory distorting realities/perceptions 

fuck all the narratives looking to blame and game the abundance of ignorance and stupidity, even the higher level truths offer a distorted view and incoherence 

Edited by DrewNows

2 hours ago, Jacobsrw said:

Dude, you’re literally floating around every political thread. Politics is important but the crux of what requires discussing far supersedes it. I recommend considering this in your propositions. It will better sophisticate your contention.

The incoherence of the language in your average post is comedy, im sorry Im just being honest xD Your post has nothing to do with the discussion, which again, was side stepped by Leo when I rebutted his false and silly claim that I was spreading conspiracy theory that this was censored, when his copyright explanation was so partial and biased to fit his own partisan view, which he denies having. 

Long story short: Leo didn't have the balls to ban me (maybe he will after reading this) he just gave me a warning (oh no!) but there is clear hypocrisy here, and I am leaving the toxicity of this forum behind, regardless. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

1 hour ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

The incoherence of the language in your average post is comedy, im sorry Im just being honest xD Your post has nothing to do with the discussion, which again, was side stepped by Leo when I rebutted his false and silly claim that I was spreading conspiracy theory that this was censored, when his copyright explanation was so partial and biased to fit his own partisan view, which he denies having. 

Long story short: Leo didn't have the balls to ban me (maybe he will after reading this) he just gave me a warning (oh no!) but there is clear hypocrisy here, and I am leaving the toxicity of this forum behind, regardless. 

Bro, have some intellectual integrity, which in part is what I was point to. Ad-hominem attacks only exhibit the type of rigour you have the capacity to espouse in your arguments.

Face the topic at hand not those merely involved in it. You have once again demonstrated you are incapable of doing that. You seem more interested in fuelling controversy and ascribing demonisation than producing conducive discussion. 

But hey don’t let others have you consider otherwise, for they clearly haven’t been able to before. 

I apologise if what I said was offensive to you. I am trying to point to something beyond mere politics, that is all, please consider this.

Edited by Jacobsrw