TrynaBeTurquoise

Michael Moore Documentary: Planet of the Humans

66 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Knocking the status quo simply out of a populist desire to do so, without proper nuance or understanding of why the status quo exists, is a dangerous thing. There is criticizing of the status quo from above and from below. Most of these conspiracy theories are going in the wrong direction and they will not produce an evolution to the next stage but rather a devolution.

The status quo is better than ignorant populist conspiracy theories. Be very careful with the populist sentiments which are growing popular on YT and other social media platforms. It is turning into mindless mob mentality which breeds falsehood and devilry. It's not just enough to be suspicious of those in power, you must build on their achievements and offer something even more intelligent -- not just bash them.

What's starting to happen now is the masses are acting out of fear, suspicion, and insecurity, which will lead to evil. This is antithetical to consciousness. It's all too easy to rail against those in power from behind your computer when actually you have no capacity to lead people and achieve positive results in the real world.

Completely agree, conspiracy theories are not an evolution of human beings, theyre just aiming to shift from a current status quo to another. Its a regression because what theyre aiming to shift to is even more dogmatic than the original status quo. The evolution would be to see the pros and cons of the current system and work to build upon it, not tear it down. If we followed populist ideas it wouldnt surprise me if people started to get hanged without in town squares. The amount of hate i see spewed by people that believe these theories online as well as actual destruction and harassment in real life, how can something like this that is motivated be fear, ever be considered evolution?

1 hour ago, Consept said:

Completely agree, conspiracy theories are not an evolution of human beings, theyre just aiming to shift from a current status quo to another. Its a regression because what theyre aiming to shift to is even more dogmatic than the original status quo. The evolution would be to see the pros and cons of the current system and work to build upon it, not tear it down. If we followed populist ideas it wouldnt surprise me if people started to get hanged without in town squares. The amount of hate i see spewed by people that believe these theories online as well as actual destruction and harassment in real life, how can something like this that is motivated be fear, ever be considered evolution?

The natural self-balancing mechanisms of societies don't care about our wishes for a gradual shift from within the system. The time for that has long past unfortunately. I don't like hate either and I believe it is trying to solve a problem with the same energy that created it. But nevertheless.. people do believe in what you superficially label as "conspiracy theories", and they are f'n angry. That is going to manifest and play out as it may, regardless of our wishful thinking. 

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Knocking the status quo simply out of a populist desire to do so, without proper nuance or understanding of why the status quo exists, is a dangerous thing.

There’s no cause to anything, it just does Leo :P 

There is criticizing of the status quo from above and from below. Most of these conspiracy theories are going in the wrong direction and they will not produce an evolution to the next stage but rather a devolution.

It’s inevitable, eventually shit hits the ceiling and there’s nothing to blame but the system (ourselves as the government) for the ineffective means at which It destroys itself (or ripples). I’d rather look at it as individuation rather than devolution 

The status quo is better than ignorant populist conspiracy theories. Be very careful with the populist sentiments which are growing popular on YT and other social media platforms. It is turning into mindless mob mentality which breeds falsehood and devilry. It's not just enough to be suspicious of those in power, you must build on their achievements and offer something even more intelligent -- not just bash them.

I do try to avoid the drama, moved on.  But it’s a must sadly, for those who feel they have something to offer, I see it to be just another mask like the status quo and political pushes (powers that be)

What's starting to happen now is the masses are acting out of fear, suspicion, and insecurity, which will lead to evil. This is antithetical to consciousness. It's all too easy to rail against those in power from behind your computer when actually you have no capacity to lead people and achieve positive results in the real world.

Your influence is great here in guiding the awakened, painting a picture to bring us through fear and into unity beyond difference,  back to balance.

Appreciate your view 

59 minutes ago, DivineSoda said:

The natural self-balancing mechanisms of societies don't care about our wishes for a gradual shift from within the system. The time for that has long past unfortunately. I don't like hate either and I believe it is trying to solve a problem with the same energy that created it. But nevertheless.. people do believe in what you superficially label as "conspiracy theories", and they are f'n angry. That is going to manifest and play out as it may, regardless of our wishful thinking. 

Youre right in that it will play out as it plays out, most likely that will be a few protests and internet comments. I think the fear and anger comes from misunderstanding, most conspiracy theories and misguided movements proved wrong in the past have always come about through fear and misunderstanding, from Salem witch trials to Nazi eugenics to present day. It could be argued the governments could be more transparent with information which i think is fair, having said that there is information out there so people do have freedom to search this info out. 

But my point is that its proven to be a very successful tactic to take advantage of people in a fear state and the reason youre getting a ramping up of these theories is because those that want to get into power or cement their power are using it as a guerilla tactic by spreading misinformation online. This is a proven thing that happens with Russia and various other political interests for the specific intent to create disharmony, this happens on both sides of the political fence and those that are in fear and a lower consciousness state tag onto this misinformation as truth, because in a nuanced world it creates a black and white, good guy, bad guy dynamic, that gives the believer a certainty about reality. 

If you give into this fear you create a hell for yourself. But either way people can live in this realm but it wont have much affect on the population as a whole, these theories arent too different from fundamentalist religious beliefs and society can accept and make a space for them so i dont see what will be that different in this case 

@Consept The revolution will NOT be televised. Meaning, tensions are rising all over the world at a much greater rate than we are aware of. 

Edited by DivineSoda

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Stop spreading conspiracy theories.

It didn't get censored. It got taken down for copyright violation.

If your edgy political documentary uses copyrighted video clips, yeah, it will get "censored". Welcome to DMCA copyright law.

He can always remove the copyrighted material and re-upload the clip.

Of all the crazy shit I've said, YT has never censored me. They don't care. But copyright violation is a very serious for them.

Dude, you are an absolute joke and a hack

People on both sides of the political spectrum are commentating on how they break minor copyright violations all the time but this documentary which brought up many important points was clearly targeted. Of course youtube never censored you, you are completely irrelevant to what the censorship actually has to do with. 

Videos are flagged usually, especially of this popularity before they are blatantly removed for such an issue.

Edited by TrynaBeTurquoise

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

3 hours ago, Consept said:

Maybe, or maybe more people are typing angrily into their computers because theyre scared and others are exploiting that 

Just be ready in case life tags you in xD

4 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

According to Leo, YouTube only takes down videos if there is a copyright infringement. If they made a mistake, they will put it back up. So nothing to see there ; )

Krystal and Saagar are starting to lose their minds to populism.

They have become a broken record and they ware brainwashing their listeners with that ideology.

So watch out who you follow on YT. People are brainwashing you with good intentions because they do not know how to look at reality in a deeper way. All these stage Green channels are not as wise as they think they are, and they are definitely brainwashing you along with themselves.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Dude, you are an absolute joke and a hack

People on both sides of the political spectrum are commentating on how they break minor copyright violations all the time but this documentary which brought up many important points was clearly targeted. Of course youtube never censored you, you are completely irrelevant to what the censorship actually has to do with. 

Videos are flagged usually, especially of this popularity before they are blatantly removed for such an issue.

You are getting trapped in ideology.

And watch your tone.

@DrewNows all this stuff is entertainment man, fighting some society wide battle, its just stuff for your ego. Mainstream do it as well like there's always something terrible about to happen, if it happens I'll deal with it then. If your life was really in danger and you lived in a war zone or something you wouldn't care about this shit. Fear is one sure fire way to get attention, 24 hour news know and so do alt-news, same thing different content 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Krystal and Saagar are starting to lose their minds to populism.

They have become a broken record and they ware brainwashing their listeners with that ideology.

So watch out who you follow on YT. People are brainwashing you with good intentions because they do not know how to look at reality in a deeper way. All these stage Green channels are not as wise as they think they are, and they are definitely brainwashing you along with themselves.

Not all those leftubers are created equal I think. David Pakman and Sam Seder are more nuanced and responsible than Rising, Jimmy Dore, Kyle to some extent..

1 hour ago, Joel3102 said:

Not all those leftubers are created equal I think. David Pakman and Sam Seder are more nuanced and responsible than Rising, Jimmy Dore, Kyle to some extent..

Pakman and Seder are the most mature and wise. Many of the others are reactionaries with an axe to grind. Seder probably has the most wisdom and technical knowledge of how government works, which is highly important. He actually bothers to interview academics and researchers who are not simply political players.

But even Seder lacks the deeper perceptive of Tier 2 which is necessary to understand why people are trapped in various political factions.

Relativity is lost on all these people. There's no understanding that they are acting out agendas of the ego-mind.

17 hours ago, Consept said:

Youre right in that it will play out as it plays out, most likely that will be a few protests and internet comments. I think the fear and anger comes from misunderstanding, most conspiracy theories and misguided movements proved wrong in the past have always come about through fear and misunderstanding, from Salem witch trials to Nazi eugenics to present day. It could be argued the governments could be more transparent with information which i think is fair, having said that there is information out there so people do have freedom to search this info out. 

The issue of misguided movements and wrong conspiracy theories is where they come from, how they born.

Let me doubt that one day a internet troll invents something and thanks to his godly convincing skills thousand of people follow him. NO.

The internet is used by the power to create division and controlled dissidence. This require a big infrastructure of bots and trolls with the collaboration of facebook and google.

20 minutes ago, Moreira said:

The issue of misguided movements and wrong conspiracy theories is where they come from, how they born.

Let me doubt that one day a internet troll invents something and thanks to his godly convincing skills thousand of people follow him. NO.

The internet is used by the power to create division and controlled dissidence. This require a big infrastructure of bots and trolls with the collaboration of facebook and google.

Im not necessarily talking about a troll, im talking about this tactic of misinformation and calls to action used across the board. So i agree with you to an extent but the idea of 'power' being the main ones using it is missing out on the complexity of the situation. There are so many agendas going on, ive seen disinformation right wing documentaries go viral and normal people who are not right wing be taken in by them. People think theyre are escaping mainstream media but social media is an even bigger minefield 

@Consept this has everything to do with ourselves, sometimes there’s a point where noticing fear causes us to overlook the usefulness of the information available, so when the time comes to make a conscious educated decision, it’s lost and resisting fear decides the path for us (no choice is the clear appearance). But I tease, so much speculating around here, why do we feel the need to speculate rather than dig up the truth behind the perspectives of others? 

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are getting trapped in ideology.

And watch your tone.

Watch my tone? Ha. I stand by everything I said. You sidestep with "you are trapped in ideology" when you are trapped in ideology yourself and are in denial about it. You just critiqued Krystal and Sagger without addressing the actual point of the video. 

@TrynaBeTurquoise Keep it up and you will be kicked out of here.