svnzrs

Escaping Wage Slavery

58 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The system IS the people.

The people ARE the system.

The people are the system but not in charge of the system, of course from a non-dual perspective they are but I don't see anything wrong about discussions in terms of duality.

@LaucherJunge I got you now, sorry sounds like I did misunderstand mate! 

And, of course, we need a reform where it's people who actually provide the most value 'earn' the most, although, that is, of course, the case internally, spreading love and something of value that genuinely helps people is already MUCH more rewarding than simply digits on a screen from harming/ poisoning people (McDonald's, Some Of Big Pharma etc) 

And, yes there should be a baseline humans never go below, it breaks my heart seeing homeless people and all anyone says is 'well they shouldn't do drugs then and learn to help themselves' but in reality, they need more help than the majority of us, instead of being ostracised. Shaming homeless people for doing drugs is like shaming fat people for eating Junk food, it doesn't help anyone and probably makes the situation worse.

I think this, of course, will happen eventually, but it will take a LOT of reform and change, which many in power won't necessarily want. 

Just wanted to add, anyone who PMed me regarding what I do for a living, I will reply as soon as I can, but first will make a post regarding online business, also, if anyone wants to contact me and me reply quicker just ask for my FB or Email, forum messaging is the most efficient lol, FB is just s much easier imo. 

Edited by LfcCharlie4

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

I always tell people on reddit to make sure they are being paid a fair wage in a low COL area. If you have to be working you may as well be compensated well for your behavior. In our current system the top and bottom suck from the middle, so if you are stuck in a factory and not making $20/hour, given the way they push for productivity these days, it's no way to live.  I feel grateful for the job I have. It's fairly easy, pays well, and in a low COL area with no state income tax, and it's depression-proof. It gives me time outside of work to pursue personal development.  The ying and the yang are important... balance.  Once you get into full time working and start to get older, the time just flies by...

Edited by sholomar

I work only on art. And there is no job in that. I m too much adhd for it.

There are a shit ton of graphic design\illustrator\concept&3D artist jobs outthere that pay decent

32 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

The people are the system but not in charge of the system, of course from a non-dual perspective they are but I don't see anything wrong about discussions in terms of duality.

@LaucherJunge

He didn't say that from the nondual perspective, but from a systems thinking perspective. 

The system exists because of the people's collective psychology. Big pharma exists because there are unconscious consumers. McDonalds exists for the same reason. If the people were more conscious, these exploitations wouldn't exist because there would be no consumer base. And also because no conscious person would take part in perpetuating big pharma and other harmful industries.

So its a feedback loop. People ("the system" as you call it) giving people (the common people) what they want. The underlying psychology of both parties, however, is the same. Survival. (check out Leo's videos on that)

The only way out is to raise collective consciousness.

50 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

no one is in charge of the system.

@Jj13
What you propose here is not actually a systems perspective.
The systems perspective would be to ask the question why are people unconscious, why do they support such exploitation and poison?
They look at TV all day and are programmed by it, that's one among many other things. The TV program for the most part is not really decided by the people but by very few individuals, at least the core of the message being spread. Mass programming of people, by few individuals.

@LaucherJunge Please, inform us simpletons. Who is the emperor of TV?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@LaucherJunge That is only one side if the coin. The other side is that people don't have to watch that. And many people don't.

You're framing it as if it's a deliberate, calculated manipulation of people, when in fact the "manipulators" are doing it because they just want more money instantly and have no long term perspective.

The same reason why feudal lords or roman emperors didn't give a shit about common people. They are just blind to anything but their own needs. So as society/people (collective consciousness) evolved, people refused to be dominated, they required freedom (as in French Revolution for example) and other human rights. So if you care only about yourself in today's society, you don't go around killing people, but bribe people, don't pay taxes etc. (White collar crime).

Just a little rant.

Anyways, you can't expect people to not do this manipulation because it is a natural byproduct of their psyche.

So all the shit that's going on (people dying of hunger, toxic food, toxic media, privacy concerns, trade wars, etc) is just a milder version of shit that used to be going on thousands of years ago.

@Leo Gura
When we talk about the USA:
Those who are in charge of the CIA for one.
Those who are in charge of Hollywood also.
I'm not pretending as if I know them all by name, but it's obvious that there are certain agendas being pushed, there is very strong evidence of it being the case and many whistleblowers pointing towards this. I'm also not saying that they control absolutely everything about media, rather I am saying they dictate certain things that have to be shown or said and certain outcomes that need to happen on these programs. It's all part of psychological warfare that's not even a secret, there are agencies who are specialized on just that.

@Jj13
We are talking about the people here, as in the masses of people and the masses of people are in fact watching a whole lot of TV. It's very interesting for example if I as a german watch american TV, I immediately see how much more obvious the programming is. Look up the boiling frog fable, that's exactly what is at play here, people are getting so desensitized to the propaganda and agendas that they plain and simply overlook them, if they were to push these agendas from the get go people would wake up pretty fast, but if they take it slow it's not easy for the masses to react.
That's what's happening right now with Corona, the fake media is changing directions so much and seems so confused and not in charge that more and more people are waking up to this reality, Trump is really brilliant in this regard.
If you never watched TV you won't fit into society for the most part, because you didn't have their programming, but of course you can work on fitting in. Even education is pushing certain agendas not only TV.

2 hours ago, Jj13 said:

You're framing it as if it's a deliberate, calculated manipulation of people, when in fact the "manipulators" are doing it because they just want more money instantly and have no long term perspective.

Why do you assume that this is the case? Wouldn't it be far more likely to assume the opposite? Since the people who are most powerful got there for a reason, surely not without having a plan.

2 hours ago, Jj13 said:

The same reason why feudal lords or roman emperors didn't give a shit about common people. They are just blind to anything but their own needs. So as society/people (collective consciousness) evolved, people refused to be dominated, they required freedom (as in French Revolution for example) and other human rights. So if you care only about yourself in today's society, you don't go around killing people, but bribe people, don't pay taxes etc. (White collar crime).

Or maybe they have seen that the people are not going to live with this and so they gave them the illusion of freedom, they gave the people legalized slavery which we think is freedom.

They are trying to keep the people divided, by creating the dispute between left/right, male/female, racial conflict, conflict of classes, transgender, homosexuals, feminism, religions all the kind of stuff being pushed nowadays even normalizing pedophilia. Who is it that is pushing these conflicts? It's not the people, it's the platforms they are shared on, the media, education...
They try to keep the people divided so the people won't unite for their freedom, for what actually matters. They create these conflicts. All the wars, were instigated by them. Pharma is poisoning us, our food is poisoned, chemtrails(if you wanna believe that), flouride in water, vaccines...we are so concerned with our health nowadays and so busy with work that we don't have the time to question anything(the masses at least). Our spiritual capabilities are greatly diminished by all these factors, we are just mind driven, basically humanity is starting to lean more towards autism and the mind is easy to fool.
Immigrant waves were for the most part instigated by George Soros, Antifa is organized by George Soros.
Wake up... Bill Gates trying to vaccinate the whole world, Rothschilds power as global bankers(diminished by Trump now), Rockefellers power in Pharma and Education system.

Edited by LaucherJunge

5 hours ago, LaucherJunge said:

@Leo Gura
When we talk about the USA:
Those who are in charge of the CIA for one.
Those who are in charge of Hollywood also.
I'm not pretending as if I know them all by name, but it's obvious that there are certain agendas being pushed, there is very strong evidence of it being the case and many whistleblowers pointing towards this. I'm also not saying that they control absolutely everything about media, rather I am saying they dictate certain things that have to be shown or said and certain outcomes that need to happen on these programs. It's all part of psychological warfare that's not even a secret, there are agencies who are specialized on just that.

@Jj13
We are talking about the people here, as in the masses of people and the masses of people are in fact watching a whole lot of TV. It's very interesting for example if I as a german watch american TV, I immediately see how much more obvious the programming is. Look up the boiling frog fable, that's exactly what is at play here, people are getting so desensitized to the propaganda and agendas that they plain and simply overlook them, if they were to push these agendas from the get go people would wake up pretty fast, but if they take it slow it's not easy for the masses to react.
That's what's happening right now with Corona, the fake media is changing directions so much and seems so confused and not in charge that more and more people are waking up to this reality, Trump is really brilliant in this regard.
If you never watched TV you won't fit into society for the most part, because you didn't have their programming, but of course you can work on fitting in. Even education is pushing certain agendas not only TV.

Why do you assume that this is the case? Wouldn't it be far more likely to assume the opposite? Since the people who are most powerful got there for a reason, surely not without having a plan.

Or maybe they have seen that the people are not going to live with this and so they gave them the illusion of freedom, they gave the people legalized slavery which we think is freedom.

They are trying to keep the people divided, by creating the dispute between left/right, male/female, racial conflict, conflict of classes, transgender, homosexuals, feminism, religions all the kind of stuff being pushed nowadays even normalizing pedophilia. Who is it that is pushing these conflicts? It's not the people, it's the platforms they are shared on, the media, education...
They try to keep the people divided so the people won't unite for their freedom, for what actually matters. They create these conflicts. All the wars, were instigated by them. Pharma is poisoning us, our food is poisoned, chemtrails(if you wanna believe that), flouride in water, vaccines...we are so concerned with our health nowadays and so busy with work that we don't have the time to question anything(the masses at least). Our spiritual capabilities are greatly diminished by all these factors, we are just mind driven, basically humanity is starting to lean more towards autism and the mind is easy to fool.
Immigrant waves were for the most part instigated by George Soros, Antifa is organized by George Soros.
Wake up... Bill Gates trying to vaccinate the whole world, Rothschilds power as global bankers(diminished by Trump now), Rockefellers power in Pharma and Education system.

redherring.gif

@LaucherJunge Do not promote any more conspiracy theories on this forum. I don't want to have to ban you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@LaucherJunge You vaguely managed to point to "the CIA" and "Hollywood," (whatever that means) as the oppressive, shadowy "they" - "they" do this to us, "they" do that to us.

You used the word "they" a total of 12 times in that post, all with negative connotations. Yet, it's evident that you have no idea what this "they" even is. Buzzwords like "the CIA" and "Hollywood" are empty words. Have you been to Hollywood? Do you personally know any CIA agents? How many?

Consider the possibility that you are punching at phantoms.

It seems to me that even IF by some miracle, everything you've said happened to be "factually accurate," you are nonetheless trapped in the imaginations of your own mind (as we all are, but to a greater degree).

@Ferdi Le Brilliant...

It's Love.

@RendHeaven
Read again, I pointed out many names.
There is a shit ton of people involved.
I'm not going into detail because I'm aware that this is not welcome on this forum.
And yes, you don't have to know "them" all by name to know what "they" are doing.
Do you know every single politician by name? Do you know every single CEO of the biggest corporations by name? I would even guess you know very few of those and for good reason. It's fkn irrelevant dude.

On 4/28/2020 at 10:06 AM, LaucherJunge said:

Do you know every single politician by name? Do you know every single CEO of the biggest corporations by name? I would even guess you know very few of those and for good reason. It's fkn irrelevant dude.

Of course I don't know. So I admit that, and I stay humble.

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

All I know is I am a wage slave and I want to escape.  My boss is a fat fucking dick faced jabba the hutt looking mother fucker. 

@svnzrs Im in the same position as you. Unfortunately we are born conditioned in a very undeveloped system. 

I realized the easiest way to make money was to simply work with money directly, not people. 

Trading is the fastest way to financial freedom. I thought only a few could achieve this, but actually many people are becoming traders now than ever. I believed I could achieve this when I saw a friend of mine buying his new apartment and Mercedes at my age, 22.

Many people that have financial freedom through trading are selfish and don't like speaking about it. Specially the top 1% Investors, who have made their way on selling the idea of trading as a very difficult thing to do as if only the chosen ones can do. Complete bullshit. 

I only dedicate 1 hour few days a week. Probably in 2 years I may achieve financial freedom if I Keep it up. Forget about millions. Just get free. The best thing is, the better you get the less time you have to invest. You stay with one strategy hunting the same stocks or currencies you like over and over since they apply to your technique. Even better, you can make your watchlist of stocks come on automatic and trade them automatically when they hit the point you want. All from your phone while you are contemplating reality in the beach with a piña colada. 

You don't need much money to start! 

Depending the bróker you choose, Binary options and forex can start with 10 bucks! 

And the most important thing is just to train on demo until you master a technique. No point on winning and loosing all over without consistency. 

And even better, all the information you need is online and almost everything you need is free. Youtube is the main source. You can also join some academy and a community or forum. And even get free signals to copy and make easy money. 

What else you want! 

This is how you play the imaginary money game. No need to grind like an animal. Just think and grow rich. Don't get outplayed by the kings of this chess game. If money is a thought, then thats how it should be played. In your mind. 

Now, see if you like it by yourself and enjoy your way out of this nasty system. The truth is coming all out at once. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link