Pristinemn

Life Purpose Course (external) success story

5 posts in this topic

In 2017 I did the Life Purpose Course. I already had a general idea of my life purpose. The course helped me to finetune my purpose, and most of all, it gave me insights into mastery and getting things done.

A few months ago this culminated in an exhibition about Arjen Kamphuis. A well known hacktivist who disappeared in Norway. You can read more about this mystery here. I contacted close friends of Kamphuis and got the opportunity to exhibit in a chapel in which Kamphuis gave lectures and workshops.

External success because: I was satisfied about my paintings and the arrangement of the exhibition, there was national media coverage and a high attendance.

Internally, there were some congruence and authenticity problems. I was very happy though to burn through some last desire to prove myself as an artist. Important stage orange work has been done. And I worked like crazy, I created all the 13 paintings, did field research in Norway, and arranged the exhibition in a 9 month period.

I’m currently doing the LPC again, because my purpose is morphing. And that’s one of the great things about the LPC: it’s a lifelong tool. Use it, and get to work in the outside world as quickly as possible !

Ove5265.jpg

23hdsandawe-1024x779.jpg

iasd341024x669.jpgmisoioda-145.jpg

dwasite2-1024x413.jpgite-1024x705.jpgjadwk324.jpg

Kamphu1238346.jpgjorad153.jpg

asjddal_site-1024x767.jpg

jfheadakja-1024x464.jpgjdsffas1024x713.jpg

Edited by Pristinemn

That's really awesome! Good work on all of that. How long have you been into this kind of work? 

I hope we can see each other .. or other people have done life purpose course can meet each other someday! Hahaha when that time comes see you!! Hahahaha 

12 hours ago, Average Investor said:

That's really awesome! Good work on all of that. How long have you been into this kind of work? 

I have been creative forever, but decided to take art seriously about 8 years ago. I did art school as well.

6 hours ago, John Iverson said:

I hope we can see each other .. or other people have done life purpose course can meet each other someday! Hahaha when that time comes see you!! Hahahaha 

That would be interesting. What is your purpose and how are you acting on it ?