Healing Jewelry- Stones For Self Actualization/enlightenment

11 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I was at the store this week just poking around and I saw this and I wanted to share it with you.  I'm not saying this healing jewelry/ stones work or it doesn't.  I'll let you decide, and I support you in whatever decision you choose.  I trust your intuition, higher self, and future enlightened minds (if not already!) will guide you. :)

Herkimer Diamonds-  Dream Crystal, Good for self actualization and attunement.  Helps to alleviate tension.

13516679_1657615637896160_8054246509613827801_n.jpg

13566941_1657617744562616_2791609870075412743_n.jpg

Pietersite- stone to activate and open the third eye chakra. Good for meditation

Pietersite meaning- Pietersite has a connection to the storm element is thus called the Tempest Stone.  It is believed to hold the keys to the kingdom heaven.  Pietersite links daily consciousness to the spiritual.

Used as a stone of vision, it works well during meditation to access higher levels of awareness, stimulating the third eye and increasing your inherent intuition.  This stone is used to stimulate the pituitary gland, balance the endocrine system and hormones that govern metabolism, blood pressure, growth, sex and temperature.  Helpful to lungs, liver, intestines, feet, and legs.  Also used to support your will power, strengthen inner guidance, and recognize inner truth.

Sodalite-  harmonizes the conscious and subconscious mind, promotes inner peace and harmony.

Sodalite Gemstone Meaning-  Sodalite brings inner peace.  Keep sodalite in your pockets and in every room of your house, so it's peaceful properties will flow all around you.

Sodalite is a dark blue stone with white calcite interspersed.  It is sometimes confused with lapis lazuli as it also has small specks of pyrite in it.  The largest deposit of sodalite is in Brazil.

Sodalite is the stone of athletics, as it stimulates endurance.  It is said sodalite will harmonize the inner being or the concious or subconscious mind.  Sodalite promotes peace and harmony.  Sodalite is extra lucky for writers.  Sodalite is associated with the thyroid.  It is perfect in a necklace.  Wear it when you want to lose a few pounds.  It helps in communicating and will give confidence to speak more.

Used to reduce high blood pressure when the touchstone is carried on a regular basis, as as being helpful in hypertension when a necklace of sodalite is worn low enough to reach the heart center.  Also associated with calming effects on the thyroid gland, nervous system and all glandular functions.  In balancing the endocrine system Sodalite strengthens the metabolism, reducing stress and prolonging physical endurance.

13600225_1657617737895950_1872241072806761442_n.jpg

Rhodochrosite- Stone of Self-Love, Confidence, and Self Esteem

Stimulates the mind, lifts depression.  Soothe emotional stress to overcome shyness and nervousness.  Encourage feelings of self-worth.

13501899_1657615571229500_902467936280081521_n.jpg

Prehnite- Stone of Unconditional Love and Healing

Induces deep meditation and dispels nightmares and phobias.  Heals connective tissue and stabilizes malignancy.

13533119_1657615574562833_6746842926813318425_n.jpg

I love stones in jewelry :) 

There are loads of those in the market. I have tried but I also got a lot of negative energies from some. So I wouldn't recommend.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

I recommend Lapis. When it comes to spiritual enlightenment it all starts with self lapis Lazuli stone properties contains prosperity and abundance qualities with its unique variations of gold and white specks from Calcite and Pyrite deposits, it is the good luck stones.