HolyAndPromiscuous

Holy and Horny

2 posts in this topic

This is a follow up on Leo's recent blog post about seeing how people form their worldviews. I found this interesting article written by a moderate Christian woman, where she speaks honestly and openly about how the struggle that comes with wanting to be a pious and righteous Christian, yet having a strong desire for sex. 

Here are some lines that caught my attention, and honestly made me laugh my gut out xD

1) It’s ok to accept that you have been redeemed by the blood of the lamb but you still want coitus.

2) Sexuality is God-given, thus your sex drive should be seen in the same light. It’s natural to be horny as a human, therefore it is natural to be horny as a Christian.

3) Our nipples are erect and our vaginal area pulsates and no, we don’t want to read another article on “seven ways to control sexual urges” – we just want sex but we don’t want to sin and there lies the conundrum. 

This is typical stage Blue, healthy blue. Having come from a conservative Muslim background, I can see many similarities between this women's views and Muslim women's worldview. Lately I'm finding it really fun to be a meta observer and look at similar behavior patters among people with seemingly different worldviews. I'm seeing more similarities than differences among them, it would definitely help if they could see that too, then maybe we wouldn't have as much conflict going on in the world lol :P

This is the article below: 

http://thepromiscuouspen.com/2018/12/holy-and-horny/

Please share your thoughts. 

Much Love <3 

Haha I know brother, so interestingly I just created my account on the forum today, and out of curiosity I googled holyandpromiscous after creating my account to see what's out there, and I found this interesting article in the top three search results lol