raphaelbaumann

5-MEO-DMT question

12 posts in this topic

this is a question for leo and everyone else who has had many experiences with 5-meo-dmt:

Since it really is one of the strongest and most effective substances, it would be interesting to find out more about the side effects of 5-meo-dmt.
This instant boost in consciousness is a massive intervention in the nature of being and its energy, and it would therefore be interesting to hear whether someone experiences any side effects such as nerve damage or energy problems.

None for me.

It truly is a miracle.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

alright that sounds amazing! And what is the relationship between the state of consciousness before and after a solid trip? By this I mean rather whether you are back in your ordinary state of consciousness after a few days after the trip or whether it is sometimes also possible to embody the realization? What was your experience with the integration and embodiment of various 5-meo-dmt experiences?

I really appreciate that you take the time to write people back. that is so generous

You will be back to normal consciousness within 3 hours.

But you will never be quite the same.

Some things cannot be fully forgotten.

1 hour ago, raphaelbaumann said:

whether someone experiences any side effects

I don't know about 5 Meo dmt, but my brother has become addicted to MDMA even tho sience says they have no evidence saying that MDMA is addicticve.

I seem to have gotten some mild HPPD (hallucinogen persisting perception disorder) from shrooms and lsd. Mainly lsd, and sure enough lsd is more visually active than anything. I'm devastated because I was getting so much out of psychedelics and really want to go deeper with them but it's been too disconcerting to do that now in light of the fact that it feels like im always on low dose shrooms visually speaking.

I read somewhere that 5 meo is much less visually active so Im hoping that it wont be a problem, does anyone know anything about this?

Also im very sensitive to drugs and substances in general so im thinking about microdosing 5 meo just to gently turn the consciousness dial, does this work? or is kinda like a breakthrough or nothing?

‘The water in which the mystic swims is the water in which a madman drowns. --Joseph Campbell

10 minutes ago, Peo said:

I don't know about 5 Meo dmt, but my brother has become addicted to MDMA even tho sience says they have no evidence saying that MDMA is addicticve.

Anything is potentially psychologically addictive. It doesn't need to be physically addictive to hook you

39 minutes ago, Peo said:

Yeap MDMA can definetely be addictive. Probably not scientific, but there is plenty of anecdotical evidence in the internet of MDMA having the possibility of being addictive.

5-MeO i doubt anyone has become addicted to it.

Edited by Javfly33

If you became addicted to 5-MeO-DMT it would auto-correct as your next trip would force you to confront your addiction. 5-MeO-DMT is pure consciousness, and consciousness will not let you skate by with all your addictions intact. You will be forced to confront anything which is holding you back from being God. If 5-MeO-DMT itself starts to hold you back, you will realize that and let it go.