Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Consept

Yellow take on pandemic and conspiracy

15 posts in this topic

Already catch it, big fan of daniel talk, nice perspective.

did you watch the ones with daniel ?

Edited by GodDesireOnlyLove

Really like the analogy at 13:20 between spirituality/conspiracy theories and good/bad trips. Everything being connected can either be beautiful or terrifying if you try to resist it.

1 minute ago, gswva said:

Really like the analogy at 13:20 between spirituality/conspiracy theories and good/bad trips. Everything being connected can either be beautiful or terrifying if you try to resist it.

Yeah ive never really heard that take on it, but its really interesting because ultimately something is happening and its your narrative on it that shapes your experience of it, so can either be a fearful everything is changing we need to work out whats going on, or everything is changing and evolving into something beautiful and we have to accept that. 

@GodDesireOnlyLove Havent seen them, ill check them out, thanks for sharing 

37 minutes ago, Consept said:

Yeah ive never really heard that take on it, but its really interesting because ultimately something is happening and its your narrative on it that shapes your experience of it, so can either be a fearful everything is changing we need to work out whats going on, or everything is changing and evolving into something beautiful and we have to accept that. 

@GodDesireOnlyLove Havent seen them, ill check them out, thanks for sharing 

I took the middle path, maybe this guy ain't right, maybe it's truly awakening haha, or maybe it's truly conspiracy CIA sending helicopter to your home.

it's not because you can see two positions than the third is right, but I like this kind of take.

but indeed the world is changing, in good or evil, depends you neuroticism. It's probably like he said, a lot of "aggressive capitalism opportunism."

I read aswell the book of Jamie Wheels on psychedelics & extasy. A bit out of subject but I would be pleased to have his vision on the covid.

I appreciate the vision of daniel on conspiracy, it's exactly mine, I'll not deny, I'll watch the data at hands and just let confusion be my board, I don't need to conclude anything, but no need to reject all conspiracies neither.

@GodDesireOnlyLove my take is deal with whatever facts are there, if there's no facts or no conclusion just accept that you don't know and let it go. The trouble is with all media you here a lot of narratives, I think really being an independent thinker is looking past the narratives to what's real and trying to pick that out. Every narrative has an agenda and that's what we're dealing with, it used to be a bit more subtle but since we're post truth people are very obviously trying to exaggerate or even all out lie to get their narrative some traction.

As people we just want that certainty and I guess things like conspiracies can offer that, the same way religion can. But the practice should always be embracing that uncertainty and being comfortable with uncomfortable situations 

@Consept That's a good point. Everything has an agenda because this is how consciousness structures the world, but it isn't always pleasant from the ego point of view. Some may end up in a tricky vicious circle between fear of uncertainty and will to not let go, then proceed to bury themselves in the game of duality until they get tired of it and realize they can't in fact escape Love.

@GodDesireOnlyLove It doesn't matter if conspiracy theories are true or false when our aim is to understand the deep systemic balance of the world. It's better to just throw away all the anecdotes and analyze the only source of truth, our own consciousness. Stuff like getting rid of 5G will only bring into existence other evils, assuming the health concerns are real. It's an endless cycle. What matters is to keep the branching of all possibilities as inclusive as possible in order to maximize eternal fun.

@gswva I was into conspiracy when no one was into it ( 13y old ) now 26. 

My life was Mr robot what's this. Capitalism is Matrix.

This is assumption over my pov. I would focus on my own pov a bit more instead of judging all the time what people should and how think.

You loose Time. People align will what seams more truer without you pushing it on them.

You need to convince with présence. Not hijack and critics views. That aswell look now toxic to my pov.

Maybe it matter to me. I did my shopping 2 months before full lock down. And got my fpp2 when no one here has any. Just for a fact. People was telling me into conspiracy.

I m not this kind anymore. I used news + History + played Plague inc with same virus type to win long Time ago. I intuited a patterns. I m not that neurotic. In fact relaxed as hell and more into 'awakening love' because I incarnate it as a dreamboard.

Everything has an agenda ?

Mine is to maximize human life potential' health' understanding' wisdom and 'egalitarian love' I don't think this one makes your ego 'back'

Will tell you what if you believe mbti and IQ. I never met an intj superior in term of thinking' they are better at achieving their plans and goals at hands. But I m better at thinking properly. Because to me thinking is not something I do for a goal. For me It's even better than sex most of the time It's pleasant' It's my sex drive. Everything is relative yes. But I would not bet on it as a fact. Practice : buy a goat to direct your own boat. You'll see the non relativity of being with a goat as captain very quickly. I would separate being Infinite thinking. Vs being a relatively limited human. Both perspectives can be and should be hold as two separate tools.

Now about conspiracy. To me this is a very relative word. My whole life is a conspiracy. 

I collect data without having Bad/good in head. People call it blue black whatever.

Being human is god conspiracy.

So what ? ??

Maximize pleasure ? If you were rational it means being alive. If 5G get us cancer by more pollution for being builded this is the threat' not the waves. You should think of having proper ground. Proper World écology. Not as a politic side. But only because it is rational in a World where extinction is already on us since more than 5 years.

So pleasure ? Yes for how much time ? There need to be a less narrow lens. Conspiration is viewing the wrong side of a problem. 5G dangerosity is not in waves to me just to end here.

After Corona we are dead if we keep maintening capitalism that's all. Nothing to conspire It's fact. Look upon air pollution. Water and sea. Animals dying quicker than ever.

We need proper data écology before being rational.

@GodDesireOnlyLove I'm sorry if I sound toxic. That's not my intention, I'm stating my perspective without sugarcoating it or caring if I'm spouting nonsense.

6 hours ago, GodDesireOnlyLove said:

Maximize pleasure ? If you were rational it means being alive. If 5G get us cancer by more pollution for being builded this is the threat' not the waves.

The threat is the wave. \(TヮT)/

@gswva no problem, I just find that you ad hominem a lot on me, I m all to take your perspectives and insights if they sounds rational and logic to me.

hope we build together, here is the only goal for me, I have no purpose in destroying you, just stating my flow.

Interesting video on mind structure. I particularly liked the part about “conspirituality”. The sameness and difference between “good trip / bad trip”, distortions and interpretive filters. I’ve experienced some of these dynamics, yet hadn’t seen the inter-connections the make in their model. 

8 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Interesting video on mind structure. I particularly liked the part about “conspirituality”. The sameness and difference between “good trip / bad trip”, distortions and interpretive filters. I’ve experienced some of these dynamics, yet hadn’t seen the inter-connections the make in their model.

In my view it's not quite as yellowish as it could be since they completely dismiss to actually understand the person talked about but impose their model onto them. It's literally like they are imposing their own filter of their worldview upon the other person.
It's simply not true that Icke for example jumps back and forth from being fearful of the bad to being uplifted by the good, this is a very narrow and undeveloped view of the matter.
You can be absolutely uplifted by the good and yet look into the bad, into the shadows without being fearful of them simply shining the light of consciousness on to them.
It's like exactly the point nobody understand in many domains.
For example Teal Swans focus on the shadows is interpreted as "wrong" because of this narrow view.
Or people simply don't get that non-duality includes duality.
As above so below. transforming the shadows is what reveals the most powerful light, they are here for a reason. Duality is our training grounds.

Edited by LaucherJunge

@LaucherJunge That’s not what I found interesting and was referring to. You seem to have a very different interpretation of the video than I do.

3 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

@LaucherJunge That’s not what I found interesting and was referring to. You seem to have a very different interpretation of the video than I do.

Do you think how you interpret content depends on where youre at in the spiral? For example to me this seems a very yellow video as theyve looked at it from a meta point of view and they dont seem to hold much bias, theyre looking at it systematically as far as i can see. Thats not even to say im full yellow but if someone were say green or lower do you think they would interpret it differently, especially if the conclusion contradicted their would view?

9 minutes ago, Consept said:

Do you think how you interpret content depends on where youre at in the spiral? For example to me this seems a very yellow video as theyve looked at it from a meta point of view and they dont seem to hold much bias, theyre looking at it systematically as far as i can see. Thats not even to say im full yellow but if someone were say green or lower do you think they would interpret it differently, especially if the conclusion contradicted their would view?

This would sounds like non sense and no interest mostly.