LfcCharlie4

Passion- What are your passions in life? (Life is AMAZING!)

36 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, 

The last few days on here haven't been exactly all about loving life and embracing life post-awakening, I saw a recent post by Leo about falling in love with life and finding passions outside of Spirituality/ Consciousness Work/ Reality etc

When seeking it's easy to drop ALL hobbies and outside interests, sometimes even necessary for a while. Just like when starting a new business or relationship that tends to take centre stage for a while, however, I feel Passion is such a valuable thing to develop in life, learning to love life and cultivating your passion for interests and hobbies and even your career is like having the key to a never-ending road to bliss, happiness, and joy!

So, this is all about discussing our passions with each other, and potentially helping others find their own passion and love for LIFE! 

Life is so fucking beautiful and amazing and everyone deserves to experience an amazing and passion-filled life!

And, before we start I'm of course not saying don't have a passion for Awakening/Spirituality etc, however, your seeking journey will come to an end eventually (hopefully) of course integration and living the understanding goes on forever, but I know many of us don't want to just become monks or stare at a wall forever, and many of us are already in love with life, so this is all about sharing and cultivating that love for life! In my experience, awakening has only deepened my love for life and my own passions.

One last thing- Of course a passion for truth and awakening is fucking amazing, it allows us to find out the truth of our own being, and discover the absolute happiness and peace  inherent in this and WAYY more, so just want to make it clear I'm not for one second saying stop spirituality or anything like that!

Anyways these are some of my passions- 

Sport- Ever since I was young I LOVED sport, I remember day after day just going out and playing football for hours and hours on end, it was my first love! (Outside of junk food, I still managed to be a fat kid lol) I still love football more than ever to do this day and watch every Liverpool game every weekend, although now I play a lot more cricket, every Saturday and Sunday in summer for 4 months, it's amazing! It's also incredibly social after the games which is an added bonus, and it's a great community to be a part of. Also, when I do play PS4 it tends to only be Fifa or sports games lol, I guess I'm pretty weird like that.

Business/ Sales- I've always wanted to run my own business, however when I got interested in spirituality I thought they were mutually exclusive. How wrong I was! Simply it meant evolving my business to come from a place of love and focus firstly on serving the customer and making them happy, not solely on money. Fusing spirituality with business has been one of my greatest joys and I wake up and get excited to work every single day right now, it's so fun! Most people find it weird that I actually like writing copy and running ads, but we're all different I guess. 

Health/ Fitness (Feeling AMAZING) - Acne was what got me truly into health and fitness, my spots were terrible. It led me to going Vegan and in the last year my research and knowledge has deepened so much, and there is still endless amounts to learn in this domain of life. I LOVE learning new things that improve my health and naturally make me feel amazing, it is just such a great interest of mine, and I will forever be a student of health! I guess personal development falls under this category as well which I love! 

I also LOVE helping people in any way I can, so if they are unhealthy help them sort their diet out, or if they want to play sport help them get started, or if their business is struggling help them there etc, it gives a feeling like no other :) 

I'd say these are my main 3. I love to do other things such as hang out with GF/ Friends/ Family, Listen to music, go partying/ raving occasionally, watch incredible TV shows/ Movies etc, but I'm not sure it's fair to call things like that a passion, more just enjoyable things I like to do from time to time. 

So what are all your guys passions in life, and if you don't have any explain why and I'm sure we can help cultivate that love for life that is longing to be expressed!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

nice thread.

Mine are:

- Truth, omnipresence/shakti/substance of dream/channeling/telepathy.

- Invention: designing cool technology and making breakthrough innovations.

- Minimalism and nature living: Living life with minimal materialistic possessions, and feeling the earth and plants and trees and being one with them.

My post on another topic.

I was contemplating 

I'll share my goal maybe some of you will find it childish.

I dream of utopia everyday, something that doesn't exclude, something more high, something more conscious, something that include all beings.

but more than a dream. A goal, a path. A self meaning.

I want to make it an objective reality and that's my own goal everyday. Create the world I want to see, by projecting it into reality. Love understanding. Wisdom. Écology exploration. Building.

So If Life worth living, loving ? As you wish. You're free.

Let's find out, there is so many people that talk, that "knows" how "this" work. They are all so much self knowing reality.
they believe they truly know what love is.
like if you could grasb something that big.

carving myself, aspiring to it.

Everyone can tell me that's I m deluded, yes I m !
and that's ok, cause I love my delusion ❤️

if love was only for me, there would be no way I can feel "that" inside me.
and that is enough for making me wake up in the morning and see what I can truly make out of my life.

not knowing & wanting to know. that is perfection ❤️

_______

My passion is life. Art Cosmic and science. And all. ???

Not so much into sport though. Just kung fu

I'm passionated about

Photography: litterally showing people the beauty of God

Graphics designing: the same as above but in digital form

Having a loving relationship

Reforming the educational system

Making myself a more loving/whole person.

Great thread!

i love running. I started when i was 17 and just kept running longer and more frequently ever since. It gets me out a rut instantly, a magical mood switcher. And its a sport in which i can constantly push myself and do the things i wasnt able to do the week or the day before. It puts me in touch with nature too. 

I love trying new methods to build a nice routine, like meditation, journaling, dream journals etc. 

I love making youtube videos too. I like creating videos and learning about editing and talking to the camera. Ive always dreamed to be famous when i was younger haha, so i love the attention my videos might one day receive hehe

Besides that, i enjoy spending time with BF/mom/friends. Reading. Of course i enjoy my career to when its not too overwhelming. I like interacting and helping patients more than any of the scientific stuff. 

@electroBeam  Awesome man, do you know your Enneagram type by any chance? You sound like a Type 5 to me, very intellectual, practical and efficient (minimalist), I wish you the best!

@GodDesireOnlyLove  Awesome man, a life lived from love, is a life well lived! Love brings the passion for life back, at least in my experience it did. I can't get enough of life these days lol, I wish I could sleep less and feel amazing, but when I've tried I feel a bit tired sadly :( 

@VerballyHazardous  Art and design is beautiful! what's your ideas RE: Education, over here in the UK it is simply an exam factory, I was considered 'smart' as I got good exam results in Maths, Science etc yet the creative types were kind of neglected, how bullshit is that? Testing everyone with 1 standardized test is complete BS. 

@lostmedstudent  Awesome- Personally prefer cycling during the lockdown season, never been a big runner unless it's on a sports field! 

Are you a doctor then? 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4

Regarding school, I always cringe when someone come at me with a "It's necessary for you to have a good life". It's astounding the amount of devilry and delusion that happen within the education system at large, and my school specificly.

Over here, we judge how good a school is by looking at how well the students score on test. The teachers aren't very "teachery" either, belittling their student combined with vocal/physical abuse. Which lead to mental illnesses and sometime suicide. It's torture watching my classmates wondering through life not even knowing they are being mistreated.

Completely backward, the system is.

School should be available for free to all people of all ages. School should be available through out the week. Students should be taught differently depent on their SD stage. Students should be able to pick their desirable subject(s), basic math and mother language is mandatory, spirituality is also a must. Sex ed, emotional mastery, critical thinking,... should be taught as well. Not suitable for today's society, it's something i hope we will inch toward.

@Meta-Man In my experience Awakening has only deepened my love for life, wel most areas, it also lets you see through the BS a lot easier, such as bodybuilding as means to get bigger and bigger, instead of fitness and health for the fun of it! 

I’ll never lose my love for football and sports, it’s. Shame modern pro sports is focused on other things aside from the games! 

7 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

@LfcCharlie4

So Charlie. The great moment of truth. Messi or Ronaldo? ?

mo salah i can sense it i know im a genius hahaha 

@Nahm ??? Love you! 

not as much as @zeroISinfinity does though I don’t think ? 

@Meta-Man Oh yeah, I wasn’t meaning to stigmatise, I go to the gym myself (well before they closed) and love working out. I meant from a Steroid induced POV, bodybuilding is essentially creating art of your body, that of course can be beautiful! 

Yep, I just love football& sport’s, likely because I grew up with it so it always has that nostalgic feel, and my friend group in real life basically all came from football in some form. Yeah, I feel if someone wanted to master say Football and became pro as a result and does it for the love it, it could be amazing. I think as society evolves so will sport of course, but we can still enjoy Sports for what they are in their essence :) 

And, of course activities is merely 1 “segment” of this spectacle we call life, I’m an enneagram 7 though, hence always on the go, understanding that really taught me a lot about my own shadow and awakening process. 

@Meta-Man Have to go Messi, what he does is unspeakably amazing, I love CR7 as well, and if I was a pro I’d attempt to emulate the mans work ethic and desire for mastery in all areas of his game, from the 17 year old skinny guy at United, to 5 time Balon Dor winner- fair play. 

@The observer You forgot about Virgil Van Dijk. The true son of God ;) 

Reading, contemplation and Truth. So yeah, essentially just doing all I can to dissolve all obstacles to Truth.

Does the prospect of doing so make me feel overjoyed upon waking up in the morning? No, it's arduous work. But that's where my will goes.

Other than that I'm learning to play the piano at the moment, but it has not yet reached the point where it has become a passion.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

My dad played for Manchester United when he was younger... just saying.... I've also met Cristiano Ronaldo personally ????? I feel like I'm 12 years old again, bragging about this stuff lol.

My main passion is making music. I love creating something out of nothing and seeing the different pieces coming into place making a whole, full of life and emotion. 

I was a huge football fan when I was younger, but I sadly grew out of that. My memories of it are great. 

Another passion I have is awakening new perspectives in especially my family when they have problems. When I can listen to their problems with no judgement I can see the relief and love that they feel just by being heard. After the feeling of getting heard, they are more inclined to listen and take in your advice. My sister is anorexic, and we had a real good talk yesterday.

I cant pinpoint many other passions, maybe a passion for friendship and laughter. I love laughing. Who doesn't hehe.

22 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Interestingly I’ve found Ronaldo appeals more to lower consciousness people and Messi to higher. I ‘knew’ you’d say Messi.

I take my brag back ?

Great thread mate!

My biggest passion is music. Playing, singing, composing, recording, listening, performing. All of it.

I've been also very passionate about making money lately. Lots of it. Exploring consciousness/reality is another big passion. Travelling in general, as well.

Enjoying writing, too. Would love to write a book or two someday.

Then there's all the stuff that I feel really passionate about getting into, eventually: Fitness, various adrenaline sports, martial arts, dancing, shooting (bow and arrow and guns), architecture, fashion, different environmental and social projects... Lots of stuff haha. Exciting!

Living a passion-filled life is everything, if you ask me ?

Thank you for posting this. Rock on! ?

Edited by ivankiss

I have lots of interests but the things I care about the most are learning, yoga, martial arts, art in general, meditation, chilling with my homies.

I agree with ivankiss, living a passion-filled life is everything.

@Meta-Man yeah defo, but I still feel stage orange has things we can learn and integrate. 

Using Ronaldo as an example, that level of dedication and work ethic is incredibly inspirational, of course the next “stage” would be doing it purely for the love, and not for achievements alone, which he seems to have become obsessed with. Of course you’d still want to win, but I think you get my point. 

@Commodent Good luck on your journey, Music is beautiful and I hope you develop a passion for it! 

@traveler Lukcy man, still great to meet a master in any domain of life :) 

And again, Music is awesome as is spirituality! 

@ivankiss. music is awesome Man, id love to hear yours and anyone’s here who makes music, I love to experiment with the music I listen to, and especially listen to conscious music! 

You still doing the trading? I remember you mentioning it. Yeah, I’ve overcome a lot of blocks relating to money recently, and now simply see money as an energy, it can be used for good, or for bad, it’s about creating money consciously and using it in the best ways possible, which many people don’t unfortunately! I’d love to see a thread by you on creating money consciously and contribute there, I think a lot have a block with money because of spirituality/ limiting beliefs. 

mans YESSS! Life is such a fucking gift and passion just makes it even better in my opinion, it creates an even deeper flow of love and energy every single day! 

Programming. I've done it for as long as I've been interfacing with a computer. I enjoy working on projects alone and with others. My interest lies on making tools and games, either opening new perspectives on this reality, or as a mean to explore alternate realities with complete freedom on their physical properties and the way they are rendered. I'm not good though, just not bad. However there is a bunch of ideas I have in mind I can't help but think "it has to exist", so I keep abusing myself working on projects that grow with exponential complexity until I discard them or take a break. Though I can't say I've ever achieved anything aside from small experiments not worth sharing.

I also love the fields of art such as animation, illustration and manga. Japanese/Asian ones are generally more aligned with my tastes, but I like what is being produced in the west too. I wish I could be more than a simple weeaboo but my brain shaded into self-reinforcing rationality. Trying to expand it outside the left hemisphere and improve creativity originally got me interested in meditation and spirituality. In the end I didn't expect to be trapped by such a strong truth magnet.

@ivory yep, and it’s easy to lose that experience during the seeking phase of awakening, or the early no self stage, at least it was in my experience, bringing passion and that love for life back had such an impact on me, I just wanted to share it, as I feel some people on here are in that seeking kind of phase :) 

Bruh but if the hobby isn't "innate" (like sex, food, masturbation, aesthetics, art, music) then it seems meaningless. Like what's the difference between something like basketball and fucking seeing how many times you can draw a point in a notebook. It's all assigned, constructed meaning. Dont get me wrong I'll cross anyone up anyday B| but still.

The difference between construcured meanings and innate meanings is I know when my some ice cream goes in my mouth pleasure will be felt however when a ball goes in a hoop it's only cause I think it's important that an emotion of satisfaction will arise. And now that I am blackpilled on the fact that it is meaningless there doesnt seem to be any joy there. Maybe I'll start to trick myself again. I know this cant be right so someone please fix my perspective.

Also while writing this I had the realization most hobbies contain something related to innate needs and desires. Like basketball has the needs of socializing and health. But for example something like archery. What's the fucking meaning or purpose in getting better at aiming a floating stick appearance into a consistent circle appearance. It seems stupid. Again someone fix my perspective

Edited by AlphaAbundance