Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Forrest Adkins

Ra on the purpose Reincarnation

7 posts in this topic

Questioner: Thank you. Can you expand on the concept which is this: that it is necessary for an entity to, during incarnation in the physical as we call it, become polarized or interact properly with other entities and why this isn’t possible in between incarnations when he is aware of what he wants to do, but why must he come into an incarnation and lose memory, conscious memory of what he wants to do and then act in a way that he hopes to act? Could you expand on that please?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child’s play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest.

In time/space and in the true-color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction.

Let us re-examine this metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may, during this incarnation begin — and we stress begin — to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc. However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.

You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit beingness totality.

Interesting I just had a similar intuition, that reincarnation is basically a process of learning to Love that which one cannot Love. Therefore, what you hate most, you shall become, so that you shall learn to Love it.

Glory to Israel

RA, I know reincarnation is different on Earth than it is with all of Reality. Please tell me how to reincarnate myself and others into high and more vibration forms. Also, how does one go back in karma? 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

16 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

RA, I know reincarnation is different on Earth than it is with all of Reality. Please tell me how to reincarnate myself and others into high and more vibration forms. Also, how does one go back in karma? 

Im not Ra

On 2020-05-02 at 10:58 PM, Forrest Adkins said:

Im not Ra

We are all RA as we are all Leo. We are either all one or not all one. 

Edited by Zanoni

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

@Forrest Adkins you are the Ra, Prophet Muhammed, Jesus, Buddha and Mosa. And you are the reincarnation itself, which can reincarnate itself. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

That’s really beautiful. There’s no memory or conscious-memory which is lost. Stuff to know and remember is what you are, not what you have. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE