WhatAWondefulWorld

Is extremely loud ringing a side effect of this work

10 posts in this topic

When ever I sit down to do some meditation now a loud ringing comes up. It's so loud. Like a flashbang when off in my room.

>>>loud ringing a side effect of this work<<<

Yes, but Its not a sound heard by the ears (like titinnus is coming from the ears), it's in the mind. I find it annoying at times. I don't notice it until its quiet usually and the longer I sit in silence the louder it gets. 

I'm sitting alone in my living room now and in silence. It's humming away (high pitch white noise/ringing) right now and fairly loud.

I asked a guru about it once and he said it was the primordial sound of the universe. ? Om. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 minute ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

The universe is calling me

You can interpret it how you like. Not many talk about it, because a lot of ppl think we are talking about titinnus, but its not that.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

52 minutes ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

When ever I sit down to do some meditation now a loud ringing comes up. It's so loud. Like a flashbang when off in my room.

Do you take psychedelics? 

Yep me too

And I m Midway with sound compared to most people. Not 'physical damage' . No way for me. It's mind/brain related

Have you tried concentrating on it?

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

@4201 @Pookie I take psychedelics and I only noticed it two or so weeks ago on a 400ug acid trip. I had an awakening and it has been there ever since

@WhatAWondefulWorld

Pressure is conceptual. It is not of an outside source. There is no “pressure” “in reality”. It is of (so far) identity, but not even that. This was seen clearly in the trip, but resumed unseen. 

I’d write what it is you most want different in this world, and what you’d love to do about it, on the back of your dreamboard. Then in letters ten times bigger, I’d write “nobody cares! Get over yourself already!”. 

I like to pull the band aids off though. You might like the slow burn. Idk.

More practically speaking, the feedback is present, but you aren’t hearin it. So it’s “tinnitus”. 

I’d watch Leo’s video on impermanence. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE