WhatAWondefulWorld

Its all pointless.

102 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

I’m saying this too. There’s no need to put an age or time limit on awakening. Perhaps he was born to be a mystic? Let him follow his passion.

Right? This is the only thing I'm passionate about and nothing else strikes my fancy.

3 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

@WhatAWondefulWorld 

We're actually the lucky ones...those who suffer most deeply, tend to be gifted with this shit. It's all or nothing boiiii. (I recommend all)

I say I'm going all in. I feel like I have already gone past the point of no return anyways. 

2 hours ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

It's so utterly pointless I don't even have a reason to go on. I don't think I have the mental capacity to succeed in the illusion of life anyways. There is so many thing I wish I could do in this life but I just can't. I'm too fucking stupid.

A good start in understanding the love, is stop bashing and hating yourself and saying things about yourself that you can't prove and no else can either.  Then another loving thing to do for yourself and your parents is getting a skill to provide for your shelter and hunger.  I'm sure you don't want to put pressure on your parents to provide for you for ever, and its not easy just living on the street with no food.  So take it step by step and figure out what you like and don't like.   Your 17, maybe things haven't gone your ideal way so far, but put some thought, heart and effort into something and see where it leads..

3 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

Your 17, maybe things haven't gone your ideal way so far, but put some thought, heart and effort into something and see where it leads..

My parents are going to kick me out of my house if I don't pass this year. Also I'm even younger than that?

Do something that makes you happy buddy! What puts a smile on your face? Hanging out with friends? Smoking a fat spliff?

Play it slow.

One thing at a time. You don't have to get enlightened or even meditate. This forum is about self-actualization and it's important that everybody begins where they're at.

Life isn't meant to be taken so seriously. It's a play. :) Remember to dance!

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

3 minutes ago, Adam M said:

One thing at a time. You don't have to get enlightened or even meditate. This forum is about self-actualization and it's important that everybody begins where they're at.

Life isn't meant to be taken so seriously. It's a play. :) Remember to dance!

@Adam M i do like indulging in a nice bowl sometimes. And the thing is I don't have to meditate and become enlightened.but I do want to. It's the only thing I want in life. Don't even care about money or happiness. Although they would be quite nice.

I have felt lost my whole life and finally now I have a direction that I like and its enlightenment 

Edited by WhatAWondefulWorld

25 minutes ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@Leo Gura

Leo, I love you and respect everything you say, but life has not been the best to me especially through childhood. I have been so broken down and hurt that life lost all purpose, there was nothing that mattered. I was on the brink of suicide when I came across your channel on youtube and it saved me. I have come a long way already and I don't think there is anything else meaningful to do in my life than to pursue understanding.

I understand that I need to get a job and shit to feed myself and be able to have a home but I don't know how to fix myself

That's precisely my point. You probably have lots of shadow material to work out.

And you should find something about life that you're passionate about. This should come prior to enlightenment. Build up your passion. You are at risk for avoiding the fundamentals and trying to skip straight to the end, which will likely fail.

Learn basic arithmetic before you jump into calculus.

I don't sense that you are strong enough yet to handle enlightenment. Of course you are welcome to prove me wrong.

Build a normal life that you can be reasonably satisfied with. It's crucial to learn how to be passionate about life. Later you can transcend it. But your current nihilistic attitude is not good.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Learn basic arithmetic before you jump into calculus.

I see, but the only thing I'm passionate about is understanding reality. Is that not good. What else is there to do. All else is illusion and delusion. All I want is total understanding.

Edited by WhatAWondefulWorld

45 minutes ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

life has not been the best to me especially through childhood. I have been so broken down and hurt that life lost all purpose, there was nothing that mattered. I was on the brink of suicide when I came across your channel on youtube and it saved me. I have come a long way already and I don't think there is anything else meaningful to do in my life than to pursue understanding.

I understand that I need to get a job and shit to feed myself and be able to have a home but I don't know how to fix myself

I think you should listen to Leo. Most aren't ready to awaken at such a young age and you might be chasing your tale.

It seems you mostly need your basic needs met right now to feel fulfilled, such as love, money, education, food and shelter. I think you should work on personal development for a few years.

How can one meditate or Self-inquiry adequately if you don't know where your next meal is coming from? See what I mean? 

I just want to send love your way as it sounds like you need it.

((Hugs))?

Anna

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1

26 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

I just want to send love your way as it sounds like you need it.

((Hugs))?

Anna

Thank you, same back?

Just now, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@Anna1

Thank you, same back?

? Thank you

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 hour ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

the only thing I'm passionate about is understanding reality

I would challenge you to cultivate other passions.

There is lots to be passionate about.

How deeply do you understand reality if you lack passion??

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I would challenge you to cultivate other passions.

In other words, I would challenge you to cultivate other distractions

@WhatAWondefulWorld I'm the same, I only care about being conscious of reality - that's why I became a scientist/engineer.

If I were you, I would start a meditation/contemplation habit ASAP if not already done, start deeply questioning reality to the levels you are passionate about. Follow your bliss. 

There's no joy like being real intimate with reality.

If you're passionate about reality and understanding, then that's what you're passionate about. No faking other passions is gonna make your life happier. You're not going to thrive and enjoy other things if they don't make you happy, you will just feel like you're wasting your time and are living a depressed life.

Don't worry about survival for now, just focus heavily on your passion, survival will come once you've got that sorted - that's what happened with me.

Edited by electroBeam

7 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

that's what happened with me.

Exactly, and it could go way worse for him...or way better. xD

1 minute ago, fridjonk said:

Exactly, and it could go way worse for him...or way better. xD

What's so bad about worse, really?

8 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

What's so bad about worse, really?

What's so good about better, really? 

You just got strange-looped! ;) 

Edited by fridjonk

Just now, fridjonk said:

What's so good about better, really? 

You just got strange-looped! ;) 

fucken damn it! Not again.

25 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

In other words, I would challenge you to cultivate other distractions

Without passions, what will you do once you awaken?

You see, after awakening life still continues. Chop wood, carry water, follow your passions.

There's really no good alternative to following your passions. The alternative is a dull life.

Do not make the mistake of thinking that passion and awakening are somehow mutually exclusive. Just the opposite! The greatest spiritual masters are passionate people! And their passion is not limited to teaching or talking about reality.

This is why my LP Course is still valid, even if you pursue enlightenment.