WhatAWondefulWorld

Its all pointless.

102 posts in this topic

It's so utterly pointless I don't even have a reason to go on. I don't think I have the mental capacity to succeed in the illusion of life anyways. There is so many thing I wish I could do in this life but I just can't. I'm too fucking stupid.

@WhatAWondefulWorld what you're trying to say is that it is all without any inherent caption... You're free to give it any meaning that you want. Notice how saying "it's all pointless" is giving it a meaning, a point.

What you're trying to say is that it's empty or free of any points, like a blank canvas, so anything can be painted or created on it. It's not like the canvas is green so one must only draw paintings with grass or green we are nature in it. It's empty of all attributes, therefore carries a potential for infinite. Attributes

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

You'd be amazed at what you can accomplish. The only thing getting in the way however, is you, and what you believe and think about yourself.

hrhrhtewgfegege

I'm am about to fail high school and my family fucking hates me. And also I think I fucked myself to the point where I don't have all that good mental functions. So yeah basically I have no chance in this life.

no problem either way. if u cant do anything.. do nothing.. it works as well 

@WhatAWondefulWorld Just know, you have placed imaginary limitations in your mind. They are not real, you can do anything. 

Start with working out, it will strengthen your willpower and give you more energy, and eat healthily. When you workout, the fog can fade and you'll see things a lot more clearly. 

Then you can add in things like meditation, contemplation, etc. 

The fact you are even in a place like this is a tremendous first step. Spend some time doing some identifying and think hard about where your biggest issues are coming from. There is an explanation for everything you just need to be willing to dig for it. I think you are willing otherwise you wouldn't be here, right?

hrhrhtewgfegege

@The observer how am I going to make money and live and shit, I know it's all an illusion but you still need to be able to function in this illusion.

Edited by WhatAWondefulWorld

@WhatAWondefulWorld u shouldnt be worried about these things. they will come naturally one way or another. do u truly believe that god will leave u like this? how do infants survive without thinking? how do trees survive without thinking? notice that thinking has very little to no impact on ur survival it only seems like its the most important factor. let the thoughts go and trust in the process theres tremendous rewards on the other side but dont expect life to be like u want b cuz u dont know whats best for u but god does know 

@The observer I just dont understand why god put me here when I barely have mental function and I was told if I dont pass high school this year I can go live under someone else's roof. I think my life has huge potential for becoming great but I'm dont know how to change myself.

30 minutes ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

There is so many thing I wish I could do in this life but I just can't. I'm too fucking stupid.

Is God stupid? Then you're not stupid. This will pass. I would say you're just tired. 

because you spend time complaining, go learn!

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

@wordsforlivingmaybe I'm tired and maybe this is ego backlash as I did trip last night but I still cant conjure any meaningful reason to do anything in lfe.

@WhatAWondefulWorld watch out mate, people who care about healing the most are usually the ones who need the most healing. I.e. people with the greatest mental health issues or physical illnesses. There's a blissful lightness that accompanies the realization that everything is pointless when it is realized in the correct way. And this takes a lot of work. It would be much more common to find someone who is depressed as fuck as a result of a shitton of shadow work. In which case that person should not be focused on the pointlessness of everything at all, since that is an idea in their mind. The realization must come about in the correct way. 

2 minutes ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

I just dont understand why god put me here when I barely have mental function and I was told if I dont pass high school this year I can go live under someone else's roof.

I see what you're saying. You have time on your side. Things seem overwhelming right now, but you are at a crossroads to construct your own path. The truth is that your life has huge potential. The discouraging things you are thinking just aren't truth - it's how you're feeling right now. 

Just now, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@The observer I just dont understand why god put me here when I barely have mental function and I was told if I dont pass high school this year I can go live under someone else's life.

these are some great stuff for questioning

2 minutes ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@The observer I think my life has huge potential for becoming great but I'm dont know how to change myself.

if u truly believe so then start right now! baby step ur process and watch it snowballing. dont waste ur time here and there. eliminate distractions and focus on whats important for u right now just dont overthink it. what do u want out of life?